BY KEURIG #16 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Jamie N.
Oakley, MI
My husband bought this for me for Christmas and I love it!! It took a little playing around to figure out all little things it does but it was worth it. My husband was skeptical about getting me one saying it would be a waste of money. But I have proved him wrong everyday since Christmas morning and he is starting to become an avid coffee drinker himself now!!!
Nicole R.
Harpers Ferry, WV
I am so happy with my purchase and I got a great deal on it at target because it was on sale and there was a gift card received with purchase. So far, it's been used 2-5 times a day for the last 2 months in my house. Works flawlessly and I LOVE the option to choose a bolder brew. I haven't used the carafe yet, but I'm glad we have it. I have a separate coffee maker in case we have a lot of company, but I won't need that anymore.
Erin M.
Clarksville, TN
Love. This so much. Only one issue but I called their customer service and she walked me through the short simple steps to clean out this little needle that apparently gets clogged a lot more if you drink a lot of hot cocoa which we did last winter haha. It still works like brand new the day we first started using it. Not sure how I'd survive without my Keurig?! Lol
Sara B.
Newkirk, OK
I use this machine every single day. It's perfect for a busy mom on the go! It's so easy to use, even my 9 year old daughter can make a cup of hot cocoa in them morning when we are busy and in a hurry! I love the variety of flavors of coffee, tea and cocoas available! I also LOVE the fact that I can make a pot of coffee with this machine! It's absolutely amazing!
Brittany B.
I love my Keurig. I love how quick I can have a cup of coffee of tea in the morning. It helps speed up my routine before work. Although, I've had it for a year now and it does have this weird lag at the end of brewing a cup. It's almost as if something gets stuck and blocks the last bit of coffee to get out. Sometimes it takes like 5 min. But other than that it's great.
Heather C.
Puyallup, WA
Love my Keurig. It's nice to be able to have a single cup without having to make a huge pot. Sometimes it's just my husband getting coffee early in the morning and a pot would just sit there until hours later when I wake, getting cold and gross. The Keurig eliminates that cold gross coffee. Plus I can use the single re-useable cups and compost my grounds.
Rebecca W.
Sacramento, CA
The easiest coffee maker I've had. Although with my coffee addiction it isn't the most cost efficient since I got through so many cups in a day. It is perfect for an afternoon or evening cup, that company or myself does enjoy. The variety you can have at a moments notice is also a big plus.. coffee, tea, hot chocolate.
Melanie P.
Alcalde, NM
I love keurig coffee machines and after getting one a few years ago, I'll never purchase any other brand. I received the new k350 system as a gift and even o still love it, I kinda miss the features of the old one, like being able to brew hot water at any amount instead of just 4 & 6 oz and a few of her things but I can live with it for now but will end up upgrading to a larger system within the next year.
AMANDA R.
Paterson, NJ
Your not going to like when I say this Keurig is not my favorite model. I had it for a week and as a Keurig lover this will not be joining my other syatems. It's going back. I wish they would have made this version a better version. This system is nice in looks but is that good enough? You are not able to use your own brand of coffee. You have to use a spacific brand of pods. Plus mine malfunctioned in less then a week. Not worth the money. I bought all my Keurigs they did not come free. Leave it at the store. I promise you it will be happier there.
Kathleen R.
Swansboro, NC
Our first Keurig died so we had to get another one. We searched for one with all of the various options we had on our original but they have done away with a lot of them. The cup sizes on our old one were numerous. You could do from espresso cup to a large mug which was really nice. I miss that. We chose this one because we could still use our reusable K-cups with it. We make a custom blend of Kona Peaberry and Kona Decaf and grind our own beans. This allows us to use our blend in the Keurig. I also use it just for hot water as well.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?