BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Love my Keurig! I honestly don't know how I lived without it. Upgraded from a simple french press, but the Keurig just saves so much time!
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
West Liberty, OH
I LOVE IT!! Easy to use and it tastes like Starbucks coffee, the coffee cups are easy to put in and it's cheap to buy. I love mine.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Really cool but the k cups can be kind of expensive and not environmentally friendly. I like the different color options as well!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Olive Branch, MS
Great for those on tight schedules and not early risers. It's quick and easy and doesn't waste coffee you know you won't drink.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Holiday, FL
We LOVE the water reservoir and the convenience of being able to make a cup of coffee or hot chocolate for the kids quickly.
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
Gilbert, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee machine! We were spending way to much money on coffee so we finally bought a keurig and we love it!
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Foodie Expert
I prefer using my mr. coffee pot over the keurig. its great to have when guests are over to make a variety of drinks.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Flint, MI
I absolutely love my Keurig! I like that I can either make a single serving or a whole pot. Definetly a game changer.
Tereza R.
Tereza R.
This is simply amazing. I can't live without it coffee is very much important to me. I can't start my day without it.
Nathan P.
Nathan P.
Awesome product would not go back to regular coffee pot. Many selections to choose from and convenient when on the run.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?