BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Valerie G.
Vance, AL
Foodie Expert
Great coffee maker especially when you only need one cup. I also like to use just the water to make hot chocolate.
Cassie  A.
Ballwin, MO
Foodie Expert
Love my Keurig 4 cup coffee maker. Very easy to use and is convenient......
Claudia C.
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee maker it is amazing. It is my favorite coffee maker because it's very easy and convenient!!
Gabriela C.
Foodie Expert
I own this exact Keurig and words can't express how much I love it! Making coffee every morning has never been this easy. I simply put the k cup in and pour some water to get heated and my coffee in done is 2-3 min, which is not that bad because meanwhile I can get ready for the day. Once it's don't I take it and I go. It's super easy to use and so convenient, plus I save so much money on buying coffee elsewhere when I can make it at the comfort of my own home.
Rosni P.
North Bergen, NJ
This is such a great product. It efficient and makes life easy only having to make one cup. The downside is having to clean the filter which can be annoying.
Alexis K.
Pine Bush, NY
Love it for making tea or hot chocolate not a big coffee drinker but my husband is we both love it !
Ashley R.
Christmas, FL
I received my very first keruig for Christmas this past year and I love it ! It's so convenient to just make a single cup of coffee at the push of a button. I love that I no longer have to measure anything, and I love that there's a variety of flavored to choose from!
Caroline O.
brooklyn
Foodie Expert
The best mechine to use to make anything including soup. single or group cups and can reuse the cups
Lori S.
Hanover, PA
I recently received this as a gift and am totally hooked.I never realized how great coffee tasted!! I honestly enjoy it so much more now and love all the different flavors you can buy.
Angela S.
Katy, TX
I love that I can do single serve or carafe!! I just wish I could use non licensed Kcups!!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?