BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Jennifer D.
Midvale, UT
Love the brewer but more recyclable cups or reusable cups would make this better. Maybe some type of reusable pod that is recyclable that can be used
Andrea R.
Alpharetta, GA
I love it!!! Makes the best coffee in a short amount of time. Perfect for those days you're headed out to work and have no time to stop by Starbucks.
Allison J.
Sacramento, CA
My Keurig helps me to wake up in the morning. It is part of a daily routine and not only provides me with coffee but with warm water for all my teas
Hannah B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We love our Keurig! It is great having hot water or coffee at the touch of a button. We use it daily and it looks great on the counter...added bonus!
Morgan B.
I love my keurig. It is a great way to make everything from coffee to tee to hot chocolate. I especially love making sweet ice tea for the mornings.
Jessica E.
Hendersonvlle, TN
We got this coffee maker for my mother for Christmas. The coffee is good but I cannot get over the cost of the Kcups and all the waste of packaging.
kelsey h.
Flint, MI
The keurig 2.0 is beyond better then the original! I love the size of cups this machine makes and the k cups are universal and sold almost everywhere
Krista S.
Cleveland, OH
Love this for a quick single cup of coffee on the go. There are so many different k cups so the variety is nice. Never had a problem with my keurig
Jessie R.
O Fallon, MO
Love this machine. On busy mornings where I only have time to make coffee for myself. Or on Sunday morning where I can make a pot for everyone. ☕️
Rachel C.
Detroit, MI
I love my Keurig! Can't live without it! I also gifted it to my mother in law. She loves it too. It has a variety of coffee tea hot cocoa options.
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?