BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Meghan W.
Love, LOVE this coffee maker. I keep one of these in my classroom as well as at home. It can have a hot and fresh cup of coffee whenever I want one.
Andrea B.
This coffee maker has the best of both worlds...single serve and traditional. It is also great to make hot water for tea, oatmeal, instant meals etc.
Jacquelyn A.
Brownsville , Tx
Easy to use! It's so quick. I can make my cup of coffee even when I'm running late. The well holds enough to make a few cups and it's easy to clean.
Andrea R.
Alpharetta, GA
I love it!!! Makes the best coffee in a short amount of time. Perfect for those days you're headed out to work and have no time to stop by Starbucks.
Morgan B.
I love my keurig. It is a great way to make everything from coffee to tee to hot chocolate. I especially love making sweet ice tea for the mornings.
kelsey h.
Flint, MI
The keurig 2.0 is beyond better then the original! I love the size of cups this machine makes and the k cups are universal and sold almost everywhere
Krista S.
Cleveland, OH
Love this for a quick single cup of coffee on the go. There are so many different k cups so the variety is nice. Never had a problem with my keurig
Hannah S.
Klamath Falls, OR
I can't get enough of my Keurig. I use t multiple times daily, and it's so much faster and easier for me to not have to make a full pot of coffee.
Jessie R.
O Fallon, MO
Love this machine. On busy mornings where I only have time to make coffee for myself. Or on Sunday morning where I can make a pot for everyone. ☕️
Rachel C.
Detroit, MI
I love my Keurig! Can't live without it! I also gifted it to my mother in law. She loves it too. It has a variety of coffee tea hot cocoa options.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?