BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Kati C.
I like the fact that I can brew one serving or a carafe of coffee. The light flashes when the water level is low, making it a good reminder to refill.
Komies R.
I think this is one of the best coffee machines i have ever used. Its easy to use, and makes a mean cup of coffee. You wont be disappointed :)
Katarina G.
San Benito, TX
Foodie Expert
This machine is life ready to save my life with a morning cup of joe. Fast and convenient
Tawny C.
Spokane, WA
Very easy to use and makes a great (and fast) cup of coffee. I would definitely recommend the Keurif 2.0 for those that want to save money and not have to wait in the Starbucks line.
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
Foodie Expert
This works so well for our household! With people in and out all the time and a small kitchen it's a nice way for some people to make hot chocolate on the way out the door and other people to make their favorite coffees. Huge help for us! I highly recommend it!
Leslie G.
Got this product at tjmaxx for only $80 retails for $130 its the best love making my coffee super quick
Danielle T.
Bronx, NY
Use my keurig everyday. It's put to great use when I have company over making cup after cup with no worries and no clean up
Shelby H.
Boynton Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
Love love love my keurig!!! I never used to drink much, except for the occasional Starbucks because brewing a whole pot would be a waste. I love that I can change my coffee up day by day and that I can also brew a single glass of tea if I like
Angela D.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Foodie Expert
Bought mine last year, and I love it! it's easy to use. and they have tons of different brands of coffee, tea etc. to choose from. highly recommend it
tina s.
Pennsauken, NJ
I can not function without a hot coffee in the morning, and I unwind with a cup after work..and on a really good day, I brew a cup before climbing into bed
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?