BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

Buy on Walmart
Teresa D.
Teresa D.
Vincent, AL
Love, Love, Love it! I used this machine several time a day. I made a coffee station surrounded by this machine just for friends and family.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
The Keurig 2.0 is so easy to use and I get my tea or coffee in an instant! The K-cup system is perfect for the office it is very individual.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Vernon, CT
Foodie Expert
I love my Keurig, I love that it reads the barcodes on the k cups to know what the perfect brew temp is. I would highly recommend this Keurig
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
I love this coffee maker. We use it to make coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. I love the fact that you can make a small cup or a whole pot!!!!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Fort Branch, IN
My fiancé and i love this product. The single-serve option is fantastic for us because we each have different opinions on flavor of coffees.
This coffee maker makes drinking coffee a lot easier. All you have to do is put the k cup in the dispenser and push the button of how much coffee you want and it's done instantaneously!
Karina C.
Karina C.
It is my life! I love this thing the coffee is delicious and they have a variety of k-cups to purchase so whatever is your favorite will be available.
Filo G.
Filo G.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Foodie Expert
This coffee maker has made my morning routine so much easier. I love how many options I have from the super market, only complaint is the price
Tori S.
Tori S.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
The Keurig is great! I have had no issues using this coffee maker. I also bought the filter for the Keurig in which you can use regular coffee instead of K-cups to save money (since K-cups can be expensive).
Emily R.
Emily R.
Hackberry
We love this brewing system! Love how convenient and versatile it is. I like that i cannbrew coffee, tea, hot cocoa and ither drinks all in ONE system
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?