BY KEURIG #16 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Emily R.
Hackberry
We love this brewing system! Love how convenient and versatile it is. I like that i cannbrew coffee, tea, hot cocoa and ither drinks all in ONE system
Kati C.
I like the fact that I can brew one serving or a carafe of coffee. The light flashes when the water level is low, making it a good reminder to refill.
Stephanie L.
Frankfort, IL
I cant say enough how much I love this coffee maker. The coffee is better then restaurant coffee. This always makes the freshest most flavorful coffee.
Sarah C.
I loved both of my keurigs. Unfortunately they both have became clogged and nothing seems to work to clean them (ie vinger, or coffee maker cleaner)
Andrea B.
This coffee maker has the best of both worlds...single serve and traditional. It is also great to make hot water for tea, oatmeal, instant meals etc.
Jessica E.
Hendersonvlle, TN
We got this coffee maker for my mother for Christmas. The coffee is good but I cannot get over the cost of the Kcups and all the waste of packaging.
Andrea R.
Alpharetta, GA
I love it!!! Makes the best coffee in a short amount of time. Perfect for those days you're headed out to work and have no time to stop by Starbucks.
Vaishali P.
Westerville, OH
It's a great coffee machine, love all of the settings on it. There is a hot chocolate setting which is great and a string setting for stronger coffee
Hannah B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We love our Keurig! It is great having hot water or coffee at the touch of a button. We use it daily and it looks great on the counter...added bonus!
Morgan B.
I love my keurig. It is a great way to make everything from coffee to tee to hot chocolate. I especially love making sweet ice tea for the mornings.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?