BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Jessika E.
Lexington, KY
Makes great coffee but will not let me use my recyclable K-Cups and will not let me use off brand K-Cups. I did NOT know this before getting this keurig
Peyton A.
Columbia, KY
I'm the only one who drinks coffee in my household so making a whole lot is just dumb. My single use is amazing for me. Taste is great. Quick and easy.
I absolutely love this Kerurig. It works great and makes your coffee, hot chocolate, tea and etc. taste wonderful. It's very quick and easy to use too!
Vaishali P.
Westerville, OH
It's a great coffee machine, love all of the settings on it. There is a hot chocolate setting which is great and a string setting for stronger coffee
Jessica E.
Hendersonvlle, TN
We got this coffee maker for my mother for Christmas. The coffee is good but I cannot get over the cost of the Kcups and all the waste of packaging.
Hannah B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We love our Keurig! It is great having hot water or coffee at the touch of a button. We use it daily and it looks great on the counter...added bonus!
Sarah C.
I loved both of my keurigs. Unfortunately they both have became clogged and nothing seems to work to clean them (ie vinger, or coffee maker cleaner)
Jennifer D.
Midvale, UT
Love the brewer but more recyclable cups or reusable cups would make this better. Maybe some type of reusable pod that is recyclable that can be used
Andrea B.
This coffee maker has the best of both worlds...single serve and traditional. It is also great to make hot water for tea, oatmeal, instant meals etc.
Allison J.
Sacramento, CA
My Keurig helps me to wake up in the morning. It is part of a daily routine and not only provides me with coffee but with warm water for all my teas
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?