BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Heidi R.
Belleville, IL
Love this product. have had it for years and it still works perfectly! There's a great selection of coffee that I like to use as well! very easy to use and perfect for those harsh mornings
Jenn S.
Brockport, NY
Me and my mom love our keurig and love how fast it can make a cup of coffee for each of us! I love that I can individually choose the kind of coffee I want
Megan S.
Hebron, OH
Bought it when it first came out and there weren't too many keurig cups that wojld work for it. And couldn't find a refill cup that fit either.
Siobhan T.
Albany, NY
Great, works well and very quick making my coffee in the morning. Not a fan of the Green Mountain coffee, I use the Starbucks K cups which are awesome.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
I love my keurig! just still trying to figure out how to get a rid of the nasty plastic taste when when using the cocoa/tea/hot water setting.
Peyton A.
Columbia, KY
I'm the only one who drinks coffee in my household so making a whole lot is just dumb. My single use is amazing for me. Taste is great. Quick and easy.
Madison S.
Albany, NY
I have had this keurig for two years now & it is perfect. I love how simple and easy it is to use and it's perfect for college kids on the go
Amanda S.
Gastonia, NC
I love my Keurig 2.0. My favorite thing to make is hot chocolate!! It's quick and easy. I love the fact that I can just make one serving or if I want more servings.
Emily R.
Hackberry
We love this brewing system! Love how convenient and versatile it is. I like that i cannbrew coffee, tea, hot cocoa and ither drinks all in ONE system
Kaneshia J.
Beaumont, TX
Its absolutely amazing!!! You have the choice of one cup or a whole pot. I don't drink coffee, but my family says its the best coffee they had. I used the tea and it absolutely delicious.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?