BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Peyton A.
Columbia, KY
I'm the only one who drinks coffee in my household so making a whole lot is just dumb. My single use is amazing for me. Taste is great. Quick and easy.
Doreen S.
Huntington Beach, CA
Love love love love!!!! I make coffee everyday and I love these machine, it makes the best coffee and the amount of different coffee choices is insane!!
I absolutely love this Kerurig. It works great and makes your coffee, hot chocolate, tea and etc. taste wonderful. It's very quick and easy to use too!
Kati C.
I like the fact that I can brew one serving or a carafe of coffee. The light flashes when the water level is low, making it a good reminder to refill.
Karina C.
It is my life! I love this thing the coffee is delicious and they have a variety of k-cups to purchase so whatever is your favorite will be available.
casey b.
Milford, DE
We are not big coffee drinkers so this works great for when my husband wants some. He drinks it I don't! But I love using for my tea and hot chocolate
Viridiana E.
Crystal Lake, IL
I don't use my keuring machine that much just because kpods are more expensive than ground coffee. but whenever I feel ike using it. I love my expressos
Sarah D.
I like my keurig, but it seems like it needs to be cleaned an awful lot, plus the cups are a waste, but it can brew my favorite in a fill your own pod!
Siobhan T.
Albany, NY
Great, works well and very quick making my coffee in the morning. Not a fan of the Green Mountain coffee, I use the Starbucks K cups which are awesome.
Emily R.
Hackberry
We love this brewing system! Love how convenient and versatile it is. I like that i cannbrew coffee, tea, hot cocoa and ither drinks all in ONE system
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?