BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Berwyn, IL
We love our Kuerig! After about a month, the coffee was taking longer to brew but after we cleared the needle and ran a water cycle, we were back to normal. Easy to use! Love the convenience.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Klamath Falls, OR
Foodie Expert
I can't get enough of my Keurig. I use t multiple times daily, and it's so much faster and easier for me to not have to make a full pot of coffee.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee maker, I use it everyday to make my nice hot cup of coffee. I love that I can change with easy the K-Cups to brew a new cup.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Montgomery , AL
Love it!!! Who has time to wait for an entire cup of coffee to brew? Not me, I just pop a pod in & 30 secs later I have a fresh cup of coffee.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Methuen, MA
I currently own now , i love love that i can make more then one cup at a tjme now however some K-Cups are not compatible with this which is a real bummer
Mackenzie T.
Mackenzie T.
canton, GA
I have had this machine for about 3 years and use it daily. We love that we can make small or large cups and pretty fast. Its great for the kids hot chocolate to our dunkin doughnuts coffee.
Arzina M.
Arzina M.
Sugar Land, TX
I love it! Keurig has great coffee flavors and i love trying them out. The only negative is cleaning the inside of the machine is a pain, but my love for the product trumps the cleaning issue.
Dalia L.
Dalia L.
San Ysidro , CA
I love it! It is easy to use, clean, and is easy to buy k-cup for a good price, and the variety of coffees, teas, hot cocoa.... Any flavor!!!
Viridiana E.
Viridiana E.
Crystal Lake, IL
I don't use my keuring machine that much just because kpods are more expensive than ground coffee. but whenever I feel ike using it. I love my expressos
Doreen S.
Doreen S.
Huntington Beach, CA
Love love love love!!!! I make coffee everyday and I love these machine, it makes the best coffee and the amount of different coffee choices is insane!!
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?