BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Brittany F.
Racine, WI
My husband & I use our Keurig every single day! We love it! We are also loving the Carafe if we are wanting multiple cups throughout the day.
Kimberly P.
Gilmer, TX
Foodie Expert
My husband and I use our Keurig 2.0 a few times a day! I won't drink any coffee that doesn't come from a k-cup! I totally recommend this item!!!!
Grace L.
Saint Paul, MN
You can make not just coffee, but tea, hot coco, apple cider, etc. So much fun! And easy!
Aileen L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Vest invention ever! So easy to use,easy to store, great coffee with a Push of a button
Rachel M.
Foodie Expert
Love the Keurig!! Makes the perfect amount of anything we love! Especially for on the go!
Sydney T.
Bakersfield, CA
My mom and i use this every day to get the perfect cup of coffee. easy and saves a ton of money
Christy F.
Gallatin, TN
Ease of use and coffee is great. It is difficult to clean. Have had to throw one away because it had roaches living in it.
Elizabeth M.
Durham, NC
Great coffee maker that can be used for tea and hot chocolate. I love that i can get hot water in no time. The option for the carafe is great when we have visitors over, however it is easier just to brew individual cups. The reserve is large enough to last for several cups
Whitney D.
Foodie Expert
We use this at work in a shared break room. Great for a quick caffeine fix when needed but I like to use the refillable grounds. Its more economical and better than generating all the trash from a single serve pod.
Hannah B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We love our Keurig! It is great having hot water or coffee at the touch of a button. We use it daily and it looks great on the counter...added bonus!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?