BY KEURIG #13 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Mary J.
Knoxville, TN
I love my Keurig. I love that my husband and I can make different flavors of coffee. The fact that we can choose what size cup you want is awesome as well.
Jenn S.
Brockport, NY
Me and my mom love our keurig and love how fast it can make a cup of coffee for each of us! I love that I can individually choose the kind of coffee I want
Joyce F.
Coral Springs, FL
I use this item several times a day for coffee and tea. My husband is not a coffee drinker but enjoys the hot chocolate in this machine. I love my Keurig!!
Kayla R.
Sacramento, CA
Love my keurig! Couldn't live without it! It's apart of my morning and saves me so much money on buying a coffee everyday or wasting a whole pot to myself.
Kelley L.
I like the convience of my Keuring. It makes a good mug of coffee on the run. I do miss the freshness of a pot of coffee. Overall, I really like my Keurig.
Jenna B.
Omaha, NE
Great product for an office or your own home. Quick and easy to use. Easy to maintain and lots of different types of flavored of coffees to use with it.
Kylene P.
New Bedford , Ma
I absolutely love my keurig!!! I've had about 4 of them....they break down after a year..thankfully kholes has no prob exchanging them...very convenient
Lindsay M.
Boonsboro, MD
I love the convenience of the Keurig. I can get just about any coffee I want in k cups. Very nice to have if only one person drinks coffee in your home.
Elissa G.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I got this for Christmas and I love it it makes coffee super quick however preheating does take a few minutes but I love it and I would highly recommend!
Tara H.
Farmington, ME
I currently own now , i love love that i can make more then one cup at a tjme now however some K-Cups are not compatible with this which is a real bummer
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?