BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
I recently upgraded from the original Keurig system to this one and love it! It takes up less counter space and looks much sleeker in my opinion
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
I personally don't drink coffee but my mom uses this every single day to make her coffee. But it's super convenient for me to make hot chocolate
Liliana H.
Liliana H.
Roswell, GA
I love how easy it is to use this coffee maker. Especially on days when you're running late. All you have to do is pop in a k-cup add a lil water & hit brew. Literally as easy as one two three.
Raleigh M.
Raleigh M.
Tipton, IN
My fiance and I have loved this Keurig since the day we got it. The digital display and multiple brewing options are great for someone looking for an easy way to get their daily dose of caffeine!
Azalia B.
Azalia B.
New Bedford , MA
Foodie Expert
Easy and fast system to brew coffee. So many different varieties of K-Cups to choose. You can have coffee, tea, or hot chocolate, as well as iced beverages.
Elissa G.
Elissa G.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I got this for Christmas and I love it it makes coffee super quick however preheating does take a few minutes but I love it and I would highly recommend!
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL
Foodie Expert
We love our Keurig 2.0!! It allows us to brew our coffee in the morning instantly and if we have company, we can brew 4 cups in the carafe. The touch screen makes it easy to use and gives it a nice look.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
I love my Keurig. Wouldn't go back to any other coffee making system again! Super easy to use and less time consuming! No mess and no clean up!
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Foodie Expert
Since I'm the only one in the house that drinks coffee I love how easy it makes a cup of coffee! I used to waist a good bit with a regular pot.
Kailee R.
Kailee R.
Oshkosh, WI
Works amazingly! Always fast and easy to use. Even if I'm running late in the morning, I'm still able to just turn it on and have it heat up and made while getting ready. Would recommend! 10/10
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?