BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Olivia B.
Nashua, NH
I could not make it through the day without my Keurig. It brews great coffee and I've had it for years and it has never broken!
Sheri R.
Grand Island, NY
I like it because its easy to use and coffee taste good.. But it does have a down fall because you cannot totally clean it out. Irs nice because you can brew just one cup
Amanda C.
Pittsfield, MA
Foodie Expert
I am not much of a coffee drinker, so I love that I can also use this to make hot chocolate and tea. Perfect for when I just want to make a quick cup and rush out the door to work!
KRISTY R.
Camarillo, CA
Love the carafe. Temperature is always perfect! If needed, extra parts are readily available online.
Stacie q.
Sanford, FL
Foodie Expert
I like that it is easy to used and I could also use it for my kids goodnight teas , and always ready when need a nice hot water on the cup
Amanda A.
Spring Hill, TN
This Keurig does what I need it to do. It is nothing fancy or even hard to operate. I am needing to replace it due to it's age but I will definitely stick with Keurig brand.
Hailee G.
Tempe, AZ
Makes coffee, hot cocoa and cider a lot faster than the microwave and is very convenient because it stops on its own, so you don't have to watch it. Price is definitely worth it. However drinks do come out VERY hot.
I love this machine. It's so great it makes the coffee so fast for you! Everyone needs one.
Aileen L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Vest invention ever! So easy to use,easy to store, great coffee with a Push of a button
Jessica S.
Palm Coast, FL
Foodie Expert
I have one of these in my office and at home. Best brewed coffee. I love the choice to brew a single cup or a pot.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?