BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Bailey J.
Love my Keurig! I honestly don't know how I lived without it. Upgraded from a simple french press, but the Keurig just saves so much time!
Lindsey H.
This coffee machine is amazing! Very easy to use I love it and it's very quick for when I'm in a rush it still allows me to grab a cup of coffee before I have to head out for the day
Megan A.
Lake Wales , FL
I've had this coffee machine for about 2 years now and it's my absolute favorite. Works really well, and you don't waste any!
Elizabeth H.
This coffee maker is great. I can choose to make a single cup for just me or brew a carafe when i have company over. I also love that i can buy different pods of teas or hot coco to brew.
Kaytie K.
Arlington, WA
Foodie Expert
I love using the K cups. It is much more convenient than the traditional coffeemaker. Love this
Shawnee R.
Normalville, PA
Let me just start off saying that WE LOVE OUR KEURIG! If anything should happen to it, we will be getting another one to replace it. It is quick, easy, fast, and efficient! You can choose your cup size. The strength you would like it as well. We do not use to carafe as often as a cup brew because the carafe is not heated. But I love the option to brew either or. I highly recommend this product!
Olivia B.
Nashua, NH
I could not make it through the day without my Keurig. It brews great coffee and I've had it for years and it has never broken!
Alexis Q.
San Tan Valley, AZ
LOVE our keurig - not sure what else to say, if you don't have one, get one! all of the different K Cup flavors that you can get allows you to never get bored with your coffee!
Stacie q.
Sanford, FL
Foodie Expert
I like that it is easy to used and I could also use it for my kids goodnight teas , and always ready when need a nice hot water on the cup
Christy F.
Gallatin, TN
Ease of use and coffee is great. It is difficult to clean. Have had to throw one away because it had roaches living in it.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?