BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Traci N.
Traci N.
Bryant, AR
Absolutely love having the freedom to make a different flavor coffee than my husband!! Since purchasing this item it has saved me the hassle of the morning flavor argument or long wait at Starbucks!!
Paula C.
Paula C.
Bridgeton, NJ
Love it can not live without it!!! Whoever invented this was a smart cookie! Who doesn't wanna wake up and just get a cup off coffee without waiting for a whole pot to brew??
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
O Fallon, MO
Foodie Expert
Love this machine. On busy mornings where I only have time to make coffee for myself. Or on Sunday morning where I can make a pot for everyone. ☕️
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Spring Hill, TN
This Keurig does what I need it to do. It is nothing fancy or even hard to operate. I am needing to replace it due to it's age but I will definitely stick with Keurig brand.
Aubri F.
Aubri F.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm obsessed with my Keurig! The only thing I wish it did, was serve cold drinks as well. The cost of individual coffee/tea boxes is a little high, but I can honestly say that I use my Keurig everyday.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Gilmer, TX
Foodie Expert
My husband and I use our Keurig 2.0 a few times a day! I won't drink any coffee that doesn't come from a k-cup! I totally recommend this item!!!!
Mary J.
Mary J.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
I love my Keurig. I love that my husband and I can make different flavors of coffee. The fact that we can choose what size cup you want is awesome as well.
Molly L.
Molly L.
Howell
LOVE this coffee machine I use it every single day it makes so many different type of coffees you wont believe its the best coffee maker I have purchased.
Jylah C.
Jylah C.
Minneapolis, MN
My machine broke! After a while it wasn't doing a very good job of making coffee. It would leave only a little bit in my cup. Otherwise before it broke it was very very useful.(both machines broke)
Kelley L.
Kelley L.
I like the convience of my Keuring. It makes a good mug of coffee on the run. I do miss the freshness of a pot of coffee. Overall, I really like my Keurig.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?