BY KEURIG #13 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
May R.
Binghamton, NY
What was life before Keurig?? I mean all the types of coffees, teas, hot chocolates. And its so fast and easy. If you Don't have one yet... Run and get one!!!
katelynn p.
We just got a keurig 2.0 within the last 6 months and we love it! We use it pretty much daily. It is quick and easy to use, and we can make coffee on the go!
Melissa R.
I wish I had gotten the larger water reservoir as it gets used A LOT more than my previous Keurig due to the instant hot water and the faster, hotter coffee.
Rosni P.
North Bergen, NJ
This is such a great product. It efficient and makes life easy only having to make one cup. The downside is having to clean the filter which can be annoying.
kara w.
Denton, TX
I love the kuerig. It is so convenient. I use it every say. I live that you can make a single cup or a pot of coffee. They have a big variety if flavors too.
Emily R.
Gibsonia, PA
Love how fast, easy, and good my coffee can taste! It's so effortless. All you have to do is pop in the cup and press the oz and it's ready almost instantly.
Molly L.
Howell
LOVE this coffee machine I use it every single day it makes so many different type of coffees you wont believe its the best coffee maker I have purchased.
tina s.
Pennsauken, NJ
I can not function without a hot coffee in the morning, and I unwind with a cup after work..and on a really good day, I brew a cup before climbing into bed
Kayla R.
Sacramento, CA
Love my keurig! Couldn't live without it! It's apart of my morning and saves me so much money on buying a coffee everyday or wasting a whole pot to myself.
Jenn S.
Brockport, NY
Me and my mom love our keurig and love how fast it can make a cup of coffee for each of us! I love that I can individually choose the kind of coffee I want
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?