BY KEURIG #16 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Alyssa E.
Nashville , MI
I really enjoy this machine. It brews the coffee so quickly in the mornings that I don't have to wake up early. The coffee to choose from is really great also.
Brittany J.
Travelers Rst, SC
My hubby and kids love the Keurig! They always get to choose what the hot beverage of the day will be. So many flavors and its so easy an 8 year old can do it!
julie s.
Lancaster, CA
I love my kuerig. I use it everyday it's fast easy quick and I never have a problem with it. I use different types of K-Cups and they all fit and brew perfect.
Monica L.
This is great for people on the go or people who only need one cup of coffee. I don't actually use mine anymore because one cup is no longer sufficient for me!
jonathan G.
I enjoy using the Keurig but I find the K cups to be a little pricey. The box I usually get has 18 K cups that me and my wife share, this won't last us a week.
Evelin R.
Roslindale, MA
Very easy to use and you can program it as well. Easy to clean as well and change the filters. Makes the coffee very fast so it's great to use when in a rush.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I have the older version of the one cup Keurig coffee maker in black. I would love to own a 4 cup coffee maker.
I have a few of us in my house who love coffee.
Adrienne A.
Chattanooga, TN
This is the best coffee maker I have had so far for one thing it doesn't take long for the coffee to brew and I just love all the choices in different Coffee's
katelynn p.
We just got a keurig 2.0 within the last 6 months and we love it! We use it pretty much daily. It is quick and easy to use, and we can make coffee on the go!
celina g.
San Bernardino, CA
Got this for my brother on Christmas since he's a coffee lover and he uses it everyday even easy enough for his daughter who's 13 to make hot chocolate with
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?