BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
lisa r.
San Benito, TX
Love it! So convenient for making only one cup of coffee and getting to choose what type of coffee you want. Not having to waste a whole pot. I can take coffee on the go anytime I want too!
Sabrina A.
Las Cruces, NM
I absolutely loved my keurig! It was the best coffee maker and it had a nice carafe that was useful! It also was a quick way to make my ramen noodles too! Haha
Allison L.
Toms River, NJ
I bought this coffee maker for the sinpme fact that it brewed a carafe or 4 cups the only drawback is if your coffee cups are really big you get 2 maybe 3 cups
Ruby R.
Proctorville, OH
Foodie Expert
I would love to give Keurig 5 stars, but the environmental impact of these machines needs to be better addressed. not only are the k-cups themselves wasteful, but the machines do not last very long and it is not good for the environment to be replacing large electronic devices every 2 years. Keurig please work on make your product more environmentally freindly!
Taylor U.
Seminole, FL
Love this coffee maker and the fact that it has an option for how much you want to brew and how strong you want it. Just remember to clean it out periodically and the coffee will stay fresh tasting. Also, get a refillable K-cup to save money!
Amber G.
Montour Falls, NY
I love my keurig, easy to use and easy to clean. super fast and convenient. supper happy with mine..
Michele J.
Walnut Creek, CA
This works great. There are a lot of different drink choices, even some soups. Sometimes I just run it for hot water. I have had it for almost 2 years and still use it several times a day. My kids use it more than I do now.
Gabriela R.
Best coffee machine out, I'm currently using it and I love it! Totally recommend, you can either make a single cup or fill up a small pitcher
Kaytie K.
Arlington, WA
Foodie Expert
I love using the K cups. It is much more convenient than the traditional coffeemaker. Love this
I love this machine. It's so great it makes the coffee so fast for you! Everyone needs one.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?