BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Adrienne A.
Adrienne A.
Chattanooga, TN
This is the best coffee maker I have had so far for one thing it doesn't take long for the coffee to brew and I just love all the choices in different Coffee's
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Las Cruces, NM
I absolutely loved my keurig! It was the best coffee maker and it had a nice carafe that was useful! It also was a quick way to make my ramen noodles too! Haha
Allison K.
Allison K.
Foodie Expert
I love my Keurig. It's easy to use, easy to clean, and it makes good coffee. The only thing I would change about it is making the reservoir larger.
I purchased this as an upgrade to my previous Keurig. I love the fact that I can do a single cup or a multi-cup. The carafe is very nice when you have people over. It works wonderfully. I love my Keurig!
May R.
May R.
Binghamton, NY
What was life before Keurig?? I mean all the types of coffees, teas, hot chocolates. And its so fast and easy. If you Don't have one yet... Run and get one!!!
katelynn p.
katelynn p.
We just got a keurig 2.0 within the last 6 months and we love it! We use it pretty much daily. It is quick and easy to use, and we can make coffee on the go!
Sydney J.
Sydney J.
Greensboro, NC
I absolutely love this coffee maker . Since i have to rush in the mornings this is perfect for getting up and going and the fact you can use so much now in a keurig is awesome.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Gibsonia, PA
Love how fast, easy, and good my coffee can taste! It's so effortless. All you have to do is pop in the cup and press the oz and it's ready almost instantly.
Paris S.
Paris S.
Forest Park, GA
A very useful machine for single servings. I mostly use my keurig to make teas but I sometimes like to drink coffee too. Either way the machine works great!!!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Foodie Expert
I wish I had gotten the larger water reservoir as it gets used A LOT more than my previous Keurig due to the instant hot water and the faster, hotter coffee.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?