BY KEURIG

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
jennifer c.
I love my keurig!! I love purchasing all the different type of K cups! I love this machine because it makes more than just coffee, i mainly use it for teas now!
Georgia M.
Vancouver, WA
I use this coffee maker everyday & I have been very happy with it. I love how quickly the water heads up & that you don't ha s to wait very long for it to brew.
Devon A.
This is the best thing that ever happened to my life. Makes making coffee super easy and I can also make teas and hot cocoa for my little one. Great investment.
Gina R.
I love my keurig. I got it for Christmas and its the best gift I ever got. I start it up it takes less then a minute to get ready and always makes great coffee.
Love my keurig! Works quickly for busy mornings and k-cups are so convenient. They come in so many different flavors and can even makes teas and hot chocolates!
Delanie C.
Smithfield
Stopped working after about a years worth of use. Made my coffee hot and fresh when it worked but now I just use it to cook my ramen. So I guess it's a win win
Allison L.
Toms River, NJ
I bought this coffee maker for the sinpme fact that it brewed a carafe or 4 cups the only drawback is if your coffee cups are really big you get 2 maybe 3 cups
Alyssa E.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoy this machine. It brews the coffee so quickly in the mornings that I don't have to wake up early. The coffee to choose from is really great also.
Patrice W.
Arp, TX
I got this coffee maker from Influenster and we use it daily!!! It is an awesome coffee maker and you can choose to make a full pot of coffee or a single cup.
Morgan V.
I love this machine. It helps me make coffee, which helps me stay awake, which helps me work, which helps me make money, which helps me buy more coffee...wait
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?