BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Kelley H.
Elizabeth, PA
Foodie Expert
My Keurig is my best friend every morning! I"ve never had any problems with it. It was definitely worth the purchase!
Sara C.
Saint Paul, MN
First one I owned & love it. Easier to use when in a hurry leaving for work on weekdays or horse shows
Denise B.
St Martinvlle, LA
Foodie Expert
Like I can make my coffee quickly. I like it holds lots fo water. I am adicted to coffee. I like the variety of flavors
Jessica E.
Hendersonvlle, TN
We got this coffee maker for my mother for Christmas. The coffee is good but I cannot get over the cost of the Kcups and all the waste of packaging.
Niki P.
Verona, WI
I absolutely love his coffee machine! I use it as an every day use for coffee, tea or even just hot cocoa.
Sara S.
Oelwein, IA
Good coffee maker......................

Love it

Chesney B.
Grove city, OH
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend uses this machine every morning, and loves it. It doesn't take long at at all to make a hot cup of coffee that taste delicious.
Morgan D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love my keurig!! Helps me get ready in the morning. It's so easy to just pop the k cup in and walk away!!
Ruby R.
Proctorville, OH
Foodie Expert
I would love to give Keurig 5 stars, but the environmental impact of these machines needs to be better addressed. not only are the k-cups themselves wasteful, but the machines do not last very long and it is not good for the environment to be replacing large electronic devices every 2 years. Keurig please work on make your product more environmentally freindly!
Christy F.
Gallatin, TN
Ease of use and coffee is great. It is difficult to clean. Have had to throw one away because it had roaches living in it.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?