BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Georgia M.
Vancouver, WA
I use this coffee maker everyday & I have been very happy with it. I love how quickly the water heads up & that you don't ha s to wait very long for it to brew.
Devon A.
This is the best thing that ever happened to my life. Makes making coffee super easy and I can also make teas and hot cocoa for my little one. Great investment.
Love my keurig! Works quickly for busy mornings and k-cups are so convenient. They come in so many different flavors and can even makes teas and hot chocolates!
Gina R.
I love my keurig. I got it for Christmas and its the best gift I ever got. I start it up it takes less then a minute to get ready and always makes great coffee.
Delanie C.
Smithfield
Stopped working after about a years worth of use. Made my coffee hot and fresh when it worked but now I just use it to cook my ramen. So I guess it's a win win
Brittany J.
Travelers Rst, SC
My hubby and kids love the Keurig! They always get to choose what the hot beverage of the day will be. So many flavors and its so easy an 8 year old can do it!
Allison L.
Toms River, NJ
I bought this coffee maker for the sinpme fact that it brewed a carafe or 4 cups the only drawback is if your coffee cups are really big you get 2 maybe 3 cups
Adrienne A.
Chattanooga, TN
This is the best coffee maker I have had so far for one thing it doesn't take long for the coffee to brew and I just love all the choices in different Coffee's
Evelin R.
Roslindale, MA
Very easy to use and you can program it as well. Easy to clean as well and change the filters. Makes the coffee very fast so it's great to use when in a rush.
Paris S.
Forest Park, GA
A very useful machine for single servings. I mostly use my keurig to make teas but I sometimes like to drink coffee too. Either way the machine works great!!!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?