BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Sylacauga, AL
Absolutely love this coffee maker, sometimes i even use just the water for hot chocolate, and cider. Love that there are so many different flavors of coffee also!!
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Foodie Expert
I love love my Keurig, I use it daily. It's an amazing investment if you're a coffee lover. K cups can be expensive but they are so convenient. Worth every penny.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Midvale, UT
Foodie Expert
Love the brewer but more recyclable cups or reusable cups would make this better. Maybe some type of reusable pod that is recyclable that can be used
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Independence, KY
Where to begin....
1. who doesn't love a cup of coffee instantly

2.much cheaper than Starbucks

3.Have new flavors like pumpkin latte that literally had the froth and every tastes amazing

4. even makes cold drinks
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
I love keurig 2.0! Especially now that you can brew your own coffee in it like the older models. I would never go back to another coffee maker again. I can do everything in my keurig!
Tonya P.
Tonya P.
Ty Ty, GA
I love the Keurig 2.0 K350 brewing system. Very easy to use and the selection of k-cups is great. The only downside is the water filter does not come with this particular model. It can be added at any time though!
Jessika E.
Jessika E.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
Makes great coffee but will not let me use my recyclable K-Cups and will not let me use off brand K-Cups. I did NOT know this before getting this keurig
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Rome, NY
I love my keurig! It makes me so happy because I am the only member of my family that drinks coffee so it makes it much easier when I want my own cup. I don't feel wasteful because its single serving. I love it!
Megan D.
Megan D.
La Place, LA
Foodie Expert
I love love love this coffeemaker. I actually got it as a wedding present and I use it at least twice a day. Coffee in the morning, tea in the evening. It is by far the best single cup coffee maker out there.
Maria  M.
Maria M.
Manhattan, IL
Loved it at first. Now it's a huge pain to descale and clean. It also raisesmy electricity bill significantly. . The pods are not environmentally friendly. Coffee does not taste the same. I will be selling mine
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?