BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
kristina p.
Foodie Expert
I love it. It's nice having a brewer that brews just the perfect amount and the pods stay fresh for quite some time
Adrianne h.
I enjoy that the it comes with the option of a carafe, so if you have company or someone else in your home will be drinking coffee at the same time, it makes it more convenient. I don't like that the newer Keurigs can only read K-cups with the coding around the top. I enjoy other brands of single serve coffee/tea and this feature limits what I can use.
Marisol F.
Yakima, WA
I love my coffee maker. I don't know what I would do without my coffee in the am. This product is by far the best.
Allison L.
Oakland, ME
This product is worth the hype. Only inconvenience is making sure that the water is always full enough for the brewing process to work as well as not every single serve coffee pod works in this machine. Only Keurig single serve coffee pods work with this device.
Morgan D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love my keurig!! Helps me get ready in the morning. It's so easy to just pop the k cup in and walk away!!
Anna K.
Foodie Expert
Makes quality coffee, but tends to take a long time to brew and leaks/drips after I'm done.
Kelley H.
Elizabeth, PA
Foodie Expert
My Keurig is my best friend every morning! I"ve never had any problems with it. It was definitely worth the purchase!
Sara C.
Saint Paul, MN
First one I owned & love it. Easier to use when in a hurry leaving for work on weekdays or horse shows
Alejandra M.
I love my keurig!! I don't know what I was doing with my coffee life before I had this. This is a MUST have if you love coffee or anything hot for that matter. They have amazing selection of coffees and I love the fact that you can have something different for everyone in the family without being stuck with a whole pot! Best purchase I have made in the kitchen!!
Kimberly P.
Gilmer, TX
Foodie Expert
My husband and I use our Keurig 2.0 a few times a day! I won't drink any coffee that doesn't come from a k-cup! I totally recommend this item!!!!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?