BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
karla V.
San Diego, CA
This product is so very convenient. I love being able to buy a bag of coffee and make a single cup. It has also helped me to save money!
Katie F.
Bolling Afb, DC
Foodie Expert
Love love love! Super easy to use! Quick for on the go in the morning with coffee or easy to use with tea, all you have to do is add a tea bag to your warm water. So many options. Easy to clean as well
Tracy R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this machine and all of the variety of flavors it is able to make this was a great investment.
Amber S.
Nashville, TN
Best Keurig ever!!! I absolutely love my coffee pot and wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world!
Gina S.
I fall in love with this the more I use it....................... Will always love this product
Mackenzie T.
canton, GA
I have had this machine for about 3 years and use it daily. We love that we can make small or large cups and pretty fast. Its great for the kids hot chocolate to our dunkin doughnuts coffee.
Stephanie A.
I love my kurig. The price is alright but you could get the newer ones for a few bucks more and have more advantages. I love how I can make just a cup of any size hat I want. I love love it
Cassiopeia G.
Revere, Ma
We have this in my breakroom at work. easy to use. keurig cups aren't cheap , but its better than buying starbucks every day. needs to be cleaned and i have no idea how to do that.
lisa r.
San Benito, TX
Love it! So convenient for making only one cup of coffee and getting to choose what type of coffee you want. Not having to waste a whole pot. I can take coffee on the go anytime I want too!
KRISTY R.
Camarillo, CA
Love the carafe. Temperature is always perfect! If needed, extra parts are readily available online.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?