BY KEURIG #16 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Lindsey H.
This coffee machine is amazing! Very easy to use I love it and it's very quick for when I'm in a rush it still allows me to grab a cup of coffee before I have to head out for the day
Briana R.
Hialeah, FL
I'm super duper in love with my keurig k350 machine. It's definitely quieter than my old coffee machine and also much faster. It is also sleek and nicer to look at.
Love this product! Makes getting ready so much quicker when I just need 1 cup of coffee and to be out the door. I'm not a big coffee drinker so it was such a waste making a whole pot
Erika S.
Frankfort, IL
It has lasted us for three years and I love it it's so easy and simple to us in my household we each can have either a tea or coffee or even hot chocolate without making a mess!!
Sky D.
Lander, WY
This coffee maker is great to use it comes with a lot of flavors and its not like those old coffee makers where you have to wait a long time and make the coffee yourself its nice.
Alexis Q.
San Tan Valley, AZ
LOVE our keurig - not sure what else to say, if you don't have one, get one! all of the different K Cup flavors that you can get allows you to never get bored with your coffee!
Tiffany Z.
Wayland, MI
I just love this coffee maker. My favorite thing about it is how simple it is to use. I knew it would be perfect for a coffee addict like me the first time I saw it at Walmart.
Paige W.
Alexandria, KY
My brother got me a keurig for my birthday last year and I still thank him for it. Great coffee maker. It replaced my Mr. Coffee one and I haven't had any urge to switch back.
Sam S.
I use this machine every single day, and I enjoy every cup of coffee it makes. I wish the water container was a little larger, because I find myself refilling the water often.
Mona C.
Jacksonville, FL
Bought this one for my sister and I love it as much as the original. we each have the original keurig and they are perfect for just one!! great style. easy to use, to clean
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?