BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Sami F.
Sami F.
Fort Smith, AR
I LOVE my Keurig 2.0. It's a great user friendly system, that practically operates itself. It works great and I have never had any issues out of it. Very convenient
casey b.
casey b.
Milford, DE
Foodie Expert
We are not big coffee drinkers so this works great for when my husband wants some. He drinks it I don't! But I love using for my tea and hot chocolate
Kati C.
Kati C.
I like the fact that I can brew one serving or a carafe of coffee. The light flashes when the water level is low, making it a good reminder to refill.
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm not a huge coffee fan but this machine made me a fan. I love the different cup settings so you can either have a little or more than enough. The different flavors that you can also purchase makes it all worth it.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Atlanta, GA
I like it, but not as well as the original keurig. You can only brew 10oz at a time, the water carafe is at the back, which is awkward. There is a strange and time consuming "pre-heating" process which delays brewing.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Foodie Expert
Bought mine last year, and I love it! it's easy to use. and they have tons of different brands of coffee, tea etc. to choose from. highly recommend it
Crisel G.
Crisel G.
Hammond, IN
I use it everyday ! Love it so much ! And love how convenient it is .. Especially when you have little ones to look after
I recommend it ! I know you will love it !
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Midvale, UT
Foodie Expert
Love the brewer but more recyclable cups or reusable cups would make this better. Maybe some type of reusable pod that is recyclable that can be used
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Foodie Expert
I love love my Keurig, I use it daily. It's an amazing investment if you're a coffee lover. K cups can be expensive but they are so convenient. Worth every penny.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Sweetwater, TN
Foodie Expert
I'm always on the go from work, to school, to hanging out with my friends! So this coffee maker is perfect for me! Especially the cafe Carmel in it! It's amazing!
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?