BY KEURIG

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Heidi R.
Belleville, IL
Love this product. have had it for years and it still works perfectly! There's a great selection of coffee that I like to use as well! very easy to use and perfect for those harsh mornings
Kaneshia J.
Beaumont, TX
Its absolutely amazing!!! You have the choice of one cup or a whole pot. I don't drink coffee, but my family says its the best coffee they had. I used the tea and it absolutely delicious.
kristin B.
Poland, OH
I love my Keurig but I am worried about the environment so I do not use the Keurig cups. I use the reusable plastic cups in my keurig. But the coffee taste fabulous
This coffee maker makes drinking coffee a lot easier. All you have to do is put the k cup in the dispenser and push the button of how much coffee you want and it's done instantaneously!
Christin W.
Castro Valley, CA
My husband is a coffee drinker and I'm not so we love that we can use this to work for both of us! He uses it for coffee and I like that I can make hot coco or tea with it! We love it :)
Amanda S.
Gastonia, NC
I love my Keurig 2.0. My favorite thing to make is hot chocolate!! It's quick and easy. I love the fact that I can just make one serving or if I want more servings.
Arielle S.
Hernando, MS
I absolutely love this. I use my keurig at least twice a day because I love making tea. It heats the water to the perfect temperature and I love how I can make multiple things with it.
adeline W.
Westland, MI
Love this, I'm a rather lazy person when it comes to making coffee and tea so not having to lug around a big pot just to get two cups of coffee or tea is a bonus.
Elizabeth T.
Port Jervis, NY
My fiance and I use our keurig multiple times a day. We love how fast it is. The only down sides are having to fill it so often and that the coffee doesn't come out as hot as we'd like.
Love this product! Makes getting ready so much quicker when I just need 1 cup of coffee and to be out the door. I'm not a big coffee drinker so it was such a waste making a whole pot
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?