BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Makenzie K.
Makenzie K.
Skaneateles, NY
As a coffee lover, this item was a must have!! I've been using it for about 6 months and have never had any problems. My coffee brews perfectly and is always hot and delicious. I highly recommend Dunkin Donuts' K-cups btw :)
Michele J.
Michele J.
Walnut Creek, CA
This works great. There are a lot of different drink choices, even some soups. Sometimes I just run it for hot water. I have had it for almost 2 years and still use it several times a day. My kids use it more than I do now.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love how it looks, easy to use and very good for on the go coffee
I love the many kinds of coffee you can brew. tea and hot cholate options
great for the whole family
lisa r.
lisa r.
San Benito, TX
Love it! So convenient for making only one cup of coffee and getting to choose what type of coffee you want. Not having to waste a whole pot. I can take coffee on the go anytime I want too!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Frankfort, IL
I cant say enough how much I love this coffee maker. The coffee is better then restaurant coffee. This always makes the freshest most flavorful coffee.
Sully R.
Sully R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
Love my keurig, great start to my morning! I just simply turn it on and already have my kcup set in there and start to brew while I continue with my morning routine!!
Amelia v.
Amelia v.
Edmonds, WA
This coffeemaker was a great purchase it really made my mornings easier because it was easy to use and instant too. not only that but I'm not wasting an entire pot of coffee that i don't drink which is a huge perk for me.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
I love my kurig. The price is alright but you could get the newer ones for a few bucks more and have more advantages. I love how I can make just a cup of any size hat I want. I love love it
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
My husband and l love our Keurig! I must admit that once l realized the large carafe was plastic, I wanted to return it. How would it keep the coffee warm, l thought. Well I'm not sure how but it's keeps it hot! Big fan
Romina E.
Romina E.
Pompano Beach, FL
I think this product itself is pretty revolutionary I love the Lipton iced tea and the starbucks coffee cups! I love that I can customize it to make a single cup or to make much more depending on if I have people over.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?