BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Melissa A.
My husband and l love our Keurig! I must admit that once l realized the large carafe was plastic, I wanted to return it. How would it keep the coffee warm, l thought. Well I'm not sure how but it's keeps it hot! Big fan
Christin W.
Castro Valley, CA
My husband is a coffee drinker and I'm not so we love that we can use this to work for both of us! He uses it for coffee and I like that I can make hot coco or tea with it! We love it :)
Tracy P.
Mount Dora, FL
Part of our morning routine. I love having the diversity to choose the flavor I am in the mood for that day. Strong & bold or mild flavor. Our kids use it for hot coco or lattes. We have even used it for hot water to make oatmeal when in a hurry.
We have had our machine for several years and it has not let us down.
McKenzie T.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this coffee make every single day and i love it! Fast easy and reliable for quick mornings before work!
Dorothy D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Absolutely couldn't live without it! Love the carafe for making my coffee for my thermos for work! Coffee comes out hot like I like it
Kari M.
Just what you need to get your day going. Quickly and easily makes a great cup of fresh coffee
Laura V.
I absolutely love this product! As a previous barista, I prefer more hand-crafted beverages as opposed to the brewed coffee. This Keurig gives me both options, even just hot water for hot chocolate, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
Karen L.
Garden City, KS
Foodie Expert
Love this product. Makes my morning go by faster when I'm in a hurry. So many different flavors to choose from. If you're a coffee drinker, you definitely need one.
Kelley H.
Elizabeth, PA
Foodie Expert
My Keurig is my best friend every morning! I"ve never had any problems with it. It was definitely worth the purchase!
Alejandra M.
I love my keurig!! I don't know what I was doing with my coffee life before I had this. This is a MUST have if you love coffee or anything hot for that matter. They have amazing selection of coffees and I love the fact that you can have something different for everyone in the family without being stuck with a whole pot! Best purchase I have made in the kitchen!!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?