BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Victoria J.
Orange, CA
Let me tell you, it was hard to switch from a traditional coffee maker... There's just something about coffee brewing that starts my morning off right but I purchased the Keurig because I wanted the ease of making coffee on the go! I can't ever go back to the traditional ones! I love this! They even are making some many new and wonderful pods for all different types of beverages!
Virginia G.
Tyrone , PA
I got this for my birthday present in November. I love this coffee machine! It is so convenient and easy to use, the fact I can use it to make cappuccinos and soups as well as my coffee is awesome. When we have guests over they can personalize their coffee cups or we can make the entire pot with the carafe option. I like that I can also use the reusable kcup for fresh ground coffee.
Michelle C.
I love that I can make just a cup. But I feel like my cups are losing flavor. Unlike to make a tall cup. So I have to use it twice :( which I hate. I like that's it's fast clean up. Wish there was a refillable container for the new kurieg if I knew before hand I probly would have bought something else. I have a love hate relationship my my kurieg
Jessica O.
I love this machine. I love that we can brew a carafe or a single cup. We can choose how big the cup is and whether we want strong coffee or not. It also has a setting for tea and hot cocoa. I can use k-cups or our reusable k-cup packs so we can use our own favorite ground coffees. We use filtered water in ours as we have hard water where we live. I think next time we will get another system that does specialty coffees as well.
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
I love the keurig for what it is it's great for a quick coffee on-the-go. You don't have to do the hassle of getting the filter out,filling the water all the way up to the line and waiting for a full pot of coffee to be brewed. With a Keurig, it's just add how much water you want for one cup and put the pod into the slot and in 30-seconds to a minute later you are ready to go.
Jamie L.
I absolutely love this Keurig! I normally make tea with it and it's very lovely. It's easy to clean and easy to use as well. I live alone so it's nice to have a single serve machine such as this one. Plus, when guests come over they can choose what they would like as well which is nice. Overall it's a great product that is worth the price especially if you drink tea/coffee frequently.
Brianna E.
Des Plaines, IL
I find the single serve feature works just fine, but I am highly disappointed in the carafe. The strength of the coffee made when you're in the carafe setting is more like coffee flavored water. Ick! Trust me, I've looked up the "how dos" and have tried a variety of settings, and for me, the coffee flavored water is not coffee enough to be worth using the carafe. Major bummer.
Jessica B.
Metamora, MI
We have had 3 keurig systems in the last 2 years. The last 2 were terrible. We had to have them send us new parts twice and a new system again. In the end we ended up with a plain ol' coffee maker that hasn't let us down (yet). I also didn't like that the carafe only brews 2 large mugs of coffee. If I make a pot of coffee I want more then 2 cups between my husband and I.
Jamie N.
Oakley, MI
My husband bought this for me for Christmas and I love it!! It took a little playing around to figure out all little things it does but it was worth it. My husband was skeptical about getting me one saying it would be a waste of money. But I have proved him wrong everyday since Christmas morning and he is starting to become an avid coffee drinker himself now!!!
Brittany B.
I love my Keurig. I love how quick I can have a cup of coffee of tea in the morning. It helps speed up my routine before work. Although, I've had it for a year now and it does have this weird lag at the end of brewing a cup. It's almost as if something gets stuck and blocks the last bit of coffee to get out. Sometimes it takes like 5 min. But other than that it's great.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?