BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Victoria J.
Orange, CA
Let me tell you, it was hard to switch from a traditional coffee maker... There's just something about coffee brewing that starts my morning off right but I purchased the Keurig because I wanted the ease of making coffee on the go! I can't ever go back to the traditional ones! I love this! They even are making some many new and wonderful pods for all different types of beverages!
Michelle C.
Foodie Expert
I love that I can make just a cup. But I feel like my cups are losing flavor. Unlike to make a tall cup. So I have to use it twice :( which I hate. I like that's it's fast clean up. Wish there was a refillable container for the new kurieg if I knew before hand I probly would have bought something else. I have a love hate relationship my my kurieg
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
I love the keurig for what it is it's great for a quick coffee on-the-go. You don't have to do the hassle of getting the filter out,filling the water all the way up to the line and waiting for a full pot of coffee to be brewed. With a Keurig, it's just add how much water you want for one cup and put the pod into the slot and in 30-seconds to a minute later you are ready to go.
Jessica O.
Foodie Expert
I love this machine. I love that we can brew a carafe or a single cup. We can choose how big the cup is and whether we want strong coffee or not. It also has a setting for tea and hot cocoa. I can use k-cups or our reusable k-cup packs so we can use our own favorite ground coffees. We use filtered water in ours as we have hard water where we live. I think next time we will get another system that does specialty coffees as well.
Brianna E.
Des Plaines, IL
Foodie Expert
I find the single serve feature works just fine, but I am highly disappointed in the carafe. The strength of the coffee made when you're in the carafe setting is more like coffee flavored water. Ick! Trust me, I've looked up the "how dos" and have tried a variety of settings, and for me, the coffee flavored water is not coffee enough to be worth using the carafe. Major bummer.
Jessica B.
Metamora , MI
Foodie Expert
We have had 3 keurig systems in the last 2 years. The last 2 were terrible. We had to have them send us new parts twice and a new system again. In the end we ended up with a plain ol' coffee maker that hasn't let us down (yet). I also didn't like that the carafe only brews 2 large mugs of coffee. If I make a pot of coffee I want more then 2 cups between my husband and I.
Jamie L.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this Keurig! I normally make tea with it and it's very lovely. It's easy to clean and easy to use as well. I live alone so it's nice to have a single serve machine such as this one. Plus, when guests come over they can choose what they would like as well which is nice. Overall it's a great product that is worth the price especially if you drink tea/coffee frequently.
Nicole R.
Harpers Ferry, WV
I am so happy with my purchase and I got a great deal on it at target because it was on sale and there was a gift card received with purchase. So far, it's been used 2-5 times a day for the last 2 months in my house. Works flawlessly and I LOVE the option to choose a bolder brew. I haven't used the carafe yet, but I'm glad we have it. I have a separate coffee maker in case we have a lot of company, but I won't need that anymore.
Sara B.
Newkirk, OK
I use this machine every single day. It's perfect for a busy mom on the go! It's so easy to use, even my 9 year old daughter can make a cup of hot cocoa in them morning when we are busy and in a hurry! I love the variety of flavors of coffee, tea and cocoas available! I also LOVE the fact that I can make a pot of coffee with this machine! It's absolutely amazing!
Brittany B.
Foodie Expert
I love my Keurig. I love how quick I can have a cup of coffee of tea in the morning. It helps speed up my routine before work. Although, I've had it for a year now and it does have this weird lag at the end of brewing a cup. It's almost as if something gets stuck and blocks the last bit of coffee to get out. Sometimes it takes like 5 min. But other than that it's great.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?