BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Amber R.
Amber R.
Fayetteville, AR
I like this machine but right when I got it they came out with a new one that I wanted. I also had to call customer service because my original machine wasn't working
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Parma heights, OH
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee maker! it warms up quickly and makes the coffee fast. you can pick how many ounces you want and the strength of the coffee. I absolutely love it!
kristin B.
kristin B.
Poland, OH
I love my Keurig but I am worried about the environment so I do not use the Keurig cups. I use the reusable plastic cups in my keurig. But the coffee taste fabulous
Datona H.
Datona H.
You will always be the best thing in my life. When I got this my life was complete. I don't even touch my other coffee brewer anymore. Worth it worth it worth it!!
Morgan V.
Morgan V.
Foodie Expert
I love this machine. It helps me make coffee, which helps me stay awake, which helps me work, which helps me make money, which helps me buy more coffee...wait
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Sacramento, CA
Love my keurig! Couldn't live without it! It's apart of my morning and saves me so much money on buying a coffee everyday or wasting a whole pot to myself.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Omaha, NE
Foodie Expert
Great product for an office or your own home. Quick and easy to use. Easy to maintain and lots of different types of flavored of coffees to use with it.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Alpharetta, GA
Foodie Expert
I love it!!! Makes the best coffee in a short amount of time. Perfect for those days you're headed out to work and have no time to stop by Starbucks.
Mrs M.
Mrs M.
Foodie Expert
Its very conveniently to have this coffee makers. just pop in a pod and you have instant coffee. Cleaning up this very fast just throw it away.
Aria M.
Aria M.
Midwest City, OK
Foodie Expert
This product is basically self explanatory. Great product for a great price. Mine has lasted me about 2 years and I've had zero issues with it.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?