BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Branden S.
Slidell, LA
An avid coffee drinkers BEST friend! As someone that drinks coffee every day - usually multiple times a day this is a must have item. It makes perfect cups of coffee and is so much easier then a traditional coffee maker. Its nice having the option to make a full pot, or you can simply make a cup for yourself on the go. I love how fast it can make the coffee and it comes out at the perfect temperature - The different cup size options are an awesome feature also.
Misty H.
Independence, KS
This is the Keurig we currently own and love it! The carafe is so convenient to make a big pot for my hubby and I when running out the door, but we still have the option to brew single cups other times. That is the best since I like my coffee setting strong and my hubby prefers a more mild flavor. My coffee is always hot and no coffee grounds. It really makes a excellent cup of coffee!
Michelle C.
I love that I can make just a cup. But I feel like my cups are losing flavor. Unlike to make a tall cup. So I have to use it twice :( which I hate. I like that's it's fast clean up. Wish there was a refillable container for the new kurieg if I knew before hand I probly would have bought something else. I have a love hate relationship my my kurieg
Victoria J.
Orange, CA
Let me tell you, it was hard to switch from a traditional coffee maker... There's just something about coffee brewing that starts my morning off right but I purchased the Keurig because I wanted the ease of making coffee on the go! I can't ever go back to the traditional ones! I love this! They even are making some many new and wonderful pods for all different types of beverages!
Virginia G.
Girard, KS
I got this for my birthday present in November. I love this coffee machine! It is so convenient and easy to use, the fact I can use it to make cappuccinos and soups as well as my coffee is awesome. When we have guests over they can personalize their coffee cups or we can make the entire pot with the carafe option. I like that I can also use the reusable kcup for fresh ground coffee.
Livvy L.
Love the Keurig machine. The different sized cup options are great as well. I feel like I always get a great result from using this product. My mom has one and I use it and it broke one day and we were very sad; so that means we had to go and buy another! highly recommend especially if you are a person who likes to have different flavors of coffee but not necessarily have a whole pot worth of it.
Jessica O.
I love this machine. I love that we can brew a carafe or a single cup. We can choose how big the cup is and whether we want strong coffee or not. It also has a setting for tea and hot cocoa. I can use k-cups or our reusable k-cup packs so we can use our own favorite ground coffees. We use filtered water in ours as we have hard water where we live. I think next time we will get another system that does specialty coffees as well.
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
I love the keurig for what it is it's great for a quick coffee on-the-go. You don't have to do the hassle of getting the filter out,filling the water all the way up to the line and waiting for a full pot of coffee to be brewed. With a Keurig, it's just add how much water you want for one cup and put the pod into the slot and in 30-seconds to a minute later you are ready to go.
Jamie L.
I absolutely love this Keurig! I normally make tea with it and it's very lovely. It's easy to clean and easy to use as well. I live alone so it's nice to have a single serve machine such as this one. Plus, when guests come over they can choose what they would like as well which is nice. Overall it's a great product that is worth the price especially if you drink tea/coffee frequently.
Brianna E.
Des plaines, IL
I find the single serve feature works just fine, but I am highly disappointed in the carafe. The strength of the coffee made when you're in the carafe setting is more like coffee flavored water. Ick! Trust me, I've looked up the "how dos" and have tried a variety of settings, and for me, the coffee flavored water is not coffee enough to be worth using the carafe. Major bummer.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?