BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Raleigh M.
Tipton, IN
My fiance and I have loved this Keurig since the day we got it. The digital display and multiple brewing options are great for someone looking for an easy way to get their daily dose of caffeine!
Liliana H.
Roswell, GA
I love how easy it is to use this coffee maker. Especially on days when you're running late. All you have to do is pop in a k-cup add a lil water & hit brew. Literally as easy as one two three.
Mackenzie T.
canton, GA
I have had this machine for about 3 years and use it daily. We love that we can make small or large cups and pretty fast. Its great for the kids hot chocolate to our dunkin doughnuts coffee.
Arzina M.
Sugar Land, TX
I love it! Keurig has great coffee flavors and i love trying them out. The only negative is cleaning the inside of the machine is a pain, but my love for the product trumps the cleaning issue.
Elizabeth G.
Berwyn, IL
We love our Kuerig! After about a month, the coffee was taking longer to brew but after we cleared the needle and ran a water cycle, we were back to normal. Easy to use! Love the convenience.
Amber R.
Fayetteville, AR
I like this machine but right when I got it they came out with a new one that I wanted. I also had to call customer service because my original machine wasn't working
Heidi R.
Belleville, IL
Love this product. have had it for years and it still works perfectly! There's a great selection of coffee that I like to use as well! very easy to use and perfect for those harsh mornings
This coffee maker makes drinking coffee a lot easier. All you have to do is put the k cup in the dispenser and push the button of how much coffee you want and it's done instantaneously!
Kaneshia J.
Beaumont, TX
Foodie Expert
Its absolutely amazing!!! You have the choice of one cup or a whole pot. I don't drink coffee, but my family says its the best coffee they had. I used the tea and it absolutely delicious.
kristin B.
Poland, OH
I love my Keurig but I am worried about the environment so I do not use the Keurig cups. I use the reusable plastic cups in my keurig. But the coffee taste fabulous
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?