BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
South Paris, ME
Quick, simple and easy to use. It's great being able to choose between a single cup or carafe. Kind of disappointed that the largest brew is 10 oz but that is the only problem I have had with it so far. Overall great product.
chasity w.
chasity w.
Bowling Green, KY
Just recently purchased this machine and love it! Use the carafe flawlessly, brews the coffee perfect every time, bought the reusable k cup filter to make with to be better for the environment. Can't recomment this system enough!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Tolleson, AZ
This machine had made my life so much easier. I can make a quick,single cup of coffee with minimal effort. I use to feel bad wasting coffee by pouring out a half finished pot. with single serve I can make it one cup at a time.
Jane C.
Jane C.
Smithtown, NY
I only drink coffee occasionally so I'm no expert in grinding coffee beans or using fancy machines. I love love love that I can make a single cup of coffee without any hassle, and I can choose from so many varieties of k-cups!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
Love how easy this is to use! The touchscreen makes it so much more efficient to use! Being able to have a single serving instead of having to make a whole batch was the reason I bought a keurig!
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Philadelphia, PA
I didn't think Keurig could make a better product, but they did. If anyone has an original Keurig, you should definitely upgrade to the 2.0 version. It is well worth it.
Michele J.
Michele J.
Walnut Creek, CA
This works great. There are a lot of different drink choices, even some soups. Sometimes I just run it for hot water. I have had it for almost 2 years and still use it several times a day. My kids use it more than I do now.
Ashlyn M.
Ashlyn M.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love my Keurig! I wake up every morning and use it! My coffee comes out so smooth and it makes my mornings everyday! Best way to start the day off! I love it so much
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Carleton
Love it makes my life sooooooo much easier and I don't feel like In wasting a bunch of coffee I usually make tea with mine but my family loves making hot chocolate also
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Davenport, IA
Love, love, love my Keurig! I have the option of single cup or carafe brewing. In addition to that, there are a multitude of flavor varieties available to choose from.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?