BY KEURIG

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Megan D.
La Place, LA
I love love love this coffeemaker. I actually got it as a wedding present and I use it at least twice a day. Coffee in the morning, tea in the evening. It is by far the best single cup coffee maker out there.
Amanda C.
Pittsfield, MA
I am not much of a coffee drinker, so I love that I can also use this to make hot chocolate and tea. Perfect for when I just want to make a quick cup and rush out the door to work!
Lisa C.
Franklin, MA
I really like the keurig, but it's a little too big. I don't drink a ton of coffee, so it takes up a lot of space. It works well though when I do use it, so that's why I don't get a different coffee maker.
Valerie F.
Saint Louis, MO
Everybody she use because the best coffee make it ever and first I do did it like um the other coffee makers but when I got this 1 I was like oh my gosh I love you best coffee maker ever so you should buy it
Brandi T.
Fort Worth
I purchased this as an upgrade to my previous Keurig. I love the fact that I can do a single cup or a multi-cup. The carafe is very nice when you have people over. It works wonderfully. I love my Keurig!
Sydney J.
Greensboro, NC
I absolutely love this coffee maker . Since i have to rush in the mornings this is perfect for getting up and going and the fact you can use so much now in a keurig is awesome.
Ashley L.
Paintsville, KY
I like the machine but after only using it for about 3 months, the screen is messing up. It goes blank and you can't see anything on it. Other than that, I like the fact that you can make a cup or a carafe.
Traci N.
Bryant, AR
Absolutely love having the freedom to make a different flavor coffee than my husband!! Since purchasing this item it has saved me the hassle of the morning flavor argument or long wait at Starbucks!!
Amanda A.
Spring Hill, TN
This Keurig does what I need it to do. It is nothing fancy or even hard to operate. I am needing to replace it due to it's age but I will definitely stick with Keurig brand.
Aubri F.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm obsessed with my Keurig! The only thing I wish it did, was serve cold drinks as well. The cost of individual coffee/tea boxes is a little high, but I can honestly say that I use my Keurig everyday.
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?