BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Miranda B.
Foodie Expert
I love this for a quick easy cup.I tend to use this for an afternoon boost where I use my normal pot in the morning
Alisa Lucia S.
Fayetteville, NC
It delivers quality coffee but is sadly very expensive. But i would purchase it again. The taste is on point
Kaleigh H.
Foodie Expert
I love my Keurig 2.0 K350 system, but there is a definite downfall. Only "verified" K-Cups can be used. I did recently purchase a cup that allows you to fill it with your own favorite ground coffee, so that helps... but there are some store-brand K-Cups that I used to LOVE that I cannot use anymore since they aren't compatible.
Kristina S.
Love this system! The only issues I've had is the carafe doesn't seem to always brew the right amount that it was set for. However, the single serve option has worked perfectly!
Lindsey D.
Holiday, FL
We LOVE the water reservoir and the convenience of being able to make a cup of coffee or hot chocolate for the kids quickly.
Andrea B.
This coffee maker has the best of both worlds...single serve and traditional. It is also great to make hot water for tea, oatmeal, instant meals etc.
Elizabeth G.
Berwyn, IL
We love our Kuerig! After about a month, the coffee was taking longer to brew but after we cleared the needle and ran a water cycle, we were back to normal. Easy to use! Love the convenience.
Amber R.
Fayetteville, AR
I like this machine but right when I got it they came out with a new one that I wanted. I also had to call customer service because my original machine wasn't working
Holland M.
Durham, NC
I've had for years now, and it's still kicking. A little slower now, but this machine has been ol' faithful to my coffee needs.
Denise B.
St Martinvlle, LA
Foodie Expert
Like I can make my coffee quickly. I like it holds lots fo water. I am adicted to coffee. I like the variety of flavors
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?