BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
We love this coffee maker. I wake up in the early morning, hours before the rest of the family, and it's nice to be able to make myself one cup of coffee in the flavors I like.
Rosalyn W.
Rosalyn W.
N Brunswick, NJ
I actually use this for tea, I love the convenience, I dislike the fact that it no longer uses the older k-cups but I have a found a way around that. My kids love the ease of use. I just wish there was a way to make a carafe pot of tea.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
I literally love this keurig so much! I use it all the time. I really don't drink more than one coffee a day so this is more convenient for me than brewing a full pot of it!
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Sacramento, CA
I love this coffee maker, i rarely use k-cups but have before and they work wonderful! I do prefer to use the refillable cup for my coffee grounds and it's so easy to clean and great if you just want to make a single cup of coffee!
Jill M.
Jill M.
Zachary, LA
Love my morning cup of coffee using this coffee maker. I drink decaf coffee and my husband drinks regular. The Keurig makes it so easy for both of us to have what we want!
William C.
William C.
Durham, NH
Love it, because it make my morning cup of joe really quick and makes the morning better. I love how i can use it to make other things like hot chocolate and tea. It makes life so much easier then having to boil water every time.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
Love how easy this is to use! The touchscreen makes it so much more efficient to use! Being able to have a single serving instead of having to make a whole batch was the reason I bought a keurig!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
South Paris, ME
Quick, simple and easy to use. It's great being able to choose between a single cup or carafe. Kind of disappointed that the largest brew is 10 oz but that is the only problem I have had with it so far. Overall great product.
Amber J.
Amber J.
San Diego, CA
I loooooooove this thing so much. My boyfriend knows my love of coffee so he bought this for me for Christmas. Best present ever! I just wish the k cups were recyclable.
Christine T.
Christine T.
East Meadow, NY
This is my second coffee system from Kuerig as my first one was used so much, it needed to be replaced. It lasted 5 years, but it was time for an upgrade. Great machine that has given me more flexibility in how I brew my coffee.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?