BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Keion J.
n las Vegas, NV
I like this coffee maker and the various types of drinks you can make. ..easy to vlean and use
Rachel E.
Foodie Expert
This is a great machine for coffee and I love the keurig convenience. HOWEVER they do not accept k-cups that were purchased in the past or anything that doesn't have the keurig logo around the rim. I had old k-cups when I got this machine and it didn't let me use them.
Tina V.
Quincy, MA
I love using this as my coffee machine, it is such a cheap and easy way to make your own coffee in the morning. I use to go out and buy coffee everyday, which wasted my time and money. Now before school, I just use this to make coffee.
Love it. Use it every day. I'm a coffee a holic. It's so easy to use and convenient.
Zenaida H.
Phoenix, AZ
Great machine! Nice and simple to use. This was my 1st and I feel no need for anything else.
Lizzie  D.
Martinez, Ga
I use this every single morning! It is fast and perfect for my on the go college mornings! I couldn't live without my Keurig.
Rachael A.
Sewell, NJ
I love this thing its fast and easy. You make almost any hot beverage with it. I'm not a coffee drinker but i use it a lot for tea and hot chocolate. It was helpful during the mornings when i was rushing to get to school.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Foodie Expert
I have the older version of the one cup Keurig coffee maker in black. I would love to own a 4 cup coffee maker.
I have a few of us in my house who love coffee.
Kaleigh H.
Foodie Expert
I love my Keurig 2.0 K350 system, but there is a definite downfall. Only "verified" K-Cups can be used. I did recently purchase a cup that allows you to fill it with your own favorite ground coffee, so that helps... but there are some store-brand K-Cups that I used to LOVE that I cannot use anymore since they aren't compatible.
I love this kuerig it keeps me well caffeinated, being a mom of two that's important! Coffee always tastes great!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?