BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Taylor U.
Taylor U.
Seminole, FL
Love this coffee maker and the fact that it has an option for how much you want to brew and how strong you want it. Just remember to clean it out periodically and the coffee will stay fresh tasting. Also, get a refillable K-cup to save money!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Foodie Expert
I have the older version of the one cup Keurig coffee maker in black. I would love to own a 4 cup coffee maker.
I have a few of us in my house who love coffee.
Jazlin M.
Jazlin M.
Waukegan, IL
This product is wonderful f you're looking to make a quick delicious drink. its fast and easy to use you simple just put your cup under the dispenser and press what size you like and there you go a cup of coffee! definitely a great product.
Cassiopeia G.
Cassiopeia G.
Revere, Ma
We have this in my breakroom at work. easy to use. keurig cups aren't cheap , but its better than buying starbucks every day. needs to be cleaned and i have no idea how to do that.
Mei-Mei K.
Mei-Mei K.
Rockville, MD
It's not a bad system. Sure it has its flaws like the restriction on what kind of pods allowed to brew in the system. Luckily companies have come up with a solution with clips or reusable cups that has the same color used to bypass the sensor.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Royal Oak, MI
Love this keurig, but I wish it had a larger cup option. I like to fill up a travel mug with coffee every morning and I have to use two of the middle cup sizes because the biggest doesn't fill up the mug.
Rosalyn W.
Rosalyn W.
N Brunswick, NJ
I actually use this for tea, I love the convenience, I dislike the fact that it no longer uses the older k-cups but I have a found a way around that. My kids love the ease of use. I just wish there was a way to make a carafe pot of tea.
kara w.
kara w.
Denton, TX
Foodie Expert
I love the kuerig. It is so convenient. I use it every say. I live that you can make a single cup or a pot of coffee. They have a big variety if flavors too.
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
We love this coffee maker. I wake up in the early morning, hours before the rest of the family, and it's nice to be able to make myself one cup of coffee in the flavors I like.
Evelin R.
Evelin R.
Roslindale, MA
Very easy to use and you can program it as well. Easy to clean as well and change the filters. Makes the coffee very fast so it's great to use when in a rush.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?