BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Andrea J.
I love love my Keurig, I use it daily. It's an amazing investment if you're a coffee lover. K cups can be expensive but they are so convenient. Worth every penny.
Caitlin S.
Sweetwater, TN
I'm always on the go from work, to school, to hanging out with my friends! So this coffee maker is perfect for me! Especially the cafe Carmel in it! It's amazing!
Kelli C.
I love keurig 2.0! Especially now that you can brew your own coffee in it like the older models. I would never go back to another coffee maker again. I can do everything in my keurig!
Whitney D.
We use this at work in a shared break room. Great for a quick caffeine fix when needed but I like to use the refillable grounds. Its more economical and better than generating all the trash from a single serve pod.
Jennifer K.
Independence, KY
Where to begin....
1. who doesn't love a cup of coffee instantly

2.much cheaper than Starbucks

3.Have new flavors like pumpkin latte that literally had the froth and every tastes amazing

4. even makes cold drinks
Megan D.
La Place, LA
I love love love this coffeemaker. I actually got it as a wedding present and I use it at least twice a day. Coffee in the morning, tea in the evening. It is by far the best single cup coffee maker out there.
Maria  M.
Manhattan, IL
Loved it at first. Now it's a huge pain to descale and clean. It also raisesmy electricity bill significantly. . The pods are not environmentally friendly. Coffee does not taste the same. I will be selling mine
Makaela L.
Mobile, AL
Probably the best coffee maker ever! Easy and tasty! There might be a little trouble with how much water you put in it, but put less than what they ask for. If there's too much water, it won't make the coffee.
Melissa B.
Lindsay, CA
Love this! Use it everyday! I cannot get enough! It is so easy to use. I love that you can do a pot if you have friends over instead of one at a time. I have been using this for a long time now and I love it!
Stephanie C.
Rome, NY
I love my keurig! It makes me so happy because I am the only member of my family that drinks coffee so it makes it much easier when I want my own cup. I don't feel wasteful because its single serving. I love it!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?