BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
erin w.
erin w.
Altoona, PA
LOVE IT! I'm a college student so its perfect when I need some hot water to make oatmeal or something simple. I've made coffee in it using a reusable kcup so it works for my budget
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
Sumter, SC
Foodie Expert
This is a must have! I love my keurig & so does my husband! It's so simple to use & at the touch of a button you have delicious coffee to wake you up in the morning.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Louisville, KY
Our Keurig is one of the best items we have purchased for our kitchen. It is always ready in the morning because we can set the timer so we are never running late waiting for our coffee, it is a little time consuming to clean but well worth it.
Jacqueline O.
Jacqueline O.
Foodie Expert
I can not complain about my keurig. I love it. I am big on tea, so I definitely do use it for the hot water dispenser. The only thing is the pods are too pricey.
Devon A.
Devon A.
Foodie Expert
This is the best thing that ever happened to my life. Makes making coffee super easy and I can also make teas and hot cocoa for my little one. Great investment.
Gina R.
Gina R.
I love my keurig. I got it for Christmas and its the best gift I ever got. I start it up it takes less then a minute to get ready and always makes great coffee.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee maker, it brews a cup of coffee in less than a minute and I love the touch screen on it. I got it on Black Friday for only 99 dollars, which made it even better ūüĎć
Terry A.
Terry A.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love my Keurig. It's great to be able to make one cup of coffee at a time. I'm the only one at my house that drinks coffee so I'm not wasting coffee my brewing a whole pot. I'm on my second Keurig it didn't last as long as I thought it should.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Chelsea, Ma
I don't know why I didn't think about purchasing one of these earlier. I love love love my Keurig. It's super easy to use, super easy to clean and it brews yummy coffee, really in NO time.
Mei-Mei K.
Mei-Mei K.
Rockville, MD
It's not a bad system. Sure it has its flaws like the restriction on what kind of pods allowed to brew in the system. Luckily companies have come up with a solution with clips or reusable cups that has the same color used to bypass the sensor.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?