BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Sully R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love my keurig, great start to my morning! I just simply turn it on and already have my kcup set in there and start to brew while I continue with my morning routine!!
Melissa A.
My husband and l love our Keurig! I must admit that once l realized the large carafe was plastic, I wanted to return it. How would it keep the coffee warm, l thought. Well I'm not sure how but it's keeps it hot! Big fan
Rachael A.
Sewell, NJ
I love this thing its fast and easy. You make almost any hot beverage with it. I'm not a coffee drinker but i use it a lot for tea and hot chocolate. It was helpful during the mornings when i was rushing to get to school.
Amelia v.
Edmonds, WA
This coffeemaker was a great purchase it really made my mornings easier because it was easy to use and instant too. not only that but I'm not wasting an entire pot of coffee that i don't drink which is a huge perk for me.
Crisel G.
Hammond, IN
I use it everyday ! Love it so much ! And love how convenient it is .. Especially when you have little ones to look after
I recommend it ! I know you will love it !
Cassandra L.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm not a huge coffee fan but this machine made me a fan. I love the different cup settings so you can either have a little or more than enough. The different flavors that you can also purchase makes it all worth it.
Sami F.
Fort Smith, AR
I LOVE my Keurig 2.0. It's a great user friendly system, that practically operates itself. It works great and I have never had any issues out of it. Very convenient
Heather B.
Atlanta, GA
I like it, but not as well as the original keurig. You can only brew 10oz at a time, the water carafe is at the back, which is awkward. There is a strange and time consuming "pre-heating" process which delays brewing.
Tonya P.
Ty Ty, GA
I love the Keurig 2.0 K350 brewing system. Very easy to use and the selection of k-cups is great. The only downside is the water filter does not come with this particular model. It can be added at any time though!
Whitney D.
We use this at work in a shared break room. Great for a quick caffeine fix when needed but I like to use the refillable grounds. Its more economical and better than generating all the trash from a single serve pod.
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?