BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Shaun W.
Warwick, RI
It's great for a quick coffee. Or even when you just need hot water . Even great for making oatmeal . Perfect for when you have children
kimberly s.
Amarillo, TX
Love this! it's really easy to use and is perfect for making just one cup of coffeei n the morning! I'd definitely re on end
Jody M.
Elkridge, MD
It's so convenient to use a Keurig. I try to use the refillable cup that I got separately instead of k cups since I don't want to throw them away. My system has broken several times but so far I've been able to fix it. Not sure I would get this again but it is extremely convenient.
Cassandra L.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm not a huge coffee fan but this machine made me a fan. I love the different cup settings so you can either have a little or more than enough. The different flavors that you can also purchase makes it all worth it.
Kennedy D.
Charlevoix, MI
Love it but is obviously bad for the environment. you should look into bio degradable k-cups.
melissa c.
Fayetteville, AR
Honestly for the money this product is not worth it. The coffee is over priced and the tea products cost way more than they should pretty much a glorious tea machine
Caitlin H.
North Hills, CA
This machine is my lifeline. Pros: easy to use, easy to clean, and have had no issues with parts breaking. Cons: wish there was an alarm so it would be ready when I woke up. Affordable and worth it!
Keion J.
n las Vegas, NV
I like this coffee maker and the various types of drinks you can make. ..easy to vlean and use
Kayla R.
Sacramento, CA
Love my keurig! Couldn't live without it! It's apart of my morning and saves me so much money on buying a coffee everyday or wasting a whole pot to myself.
Sonja Y.
Marysville, WA
Foodie Expert
Love this coffee system, only 3 stars though due to it only making one cup it's convinient but I do enjoy more then one cup of coffee. With the amount of time it takes to make one cup I could have half a pot with a regular coffee brewer. Also kind of hard to clean regularly
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?