BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Carmen R.
West Chester, OH
I love my keurig coffee maker!! Easy to use, no clean up but most importantly it always fresh brewed coffee with every cup!!
Courtney B.
Santee, CA
Foodie Expert
We love our Keurig! We don't only use it for coffee, we make tea and hot chocolate with it. Even our kids love it!
Mary T.
Winterport, ME
Love it use daily I have 1 and hubby has 1 have already wore 1 out and had to buy new
Jessie T.
Love our keurig. My boyfriend uses it for coffee and i use it for hot water, hot chocolate K-Cups and tea K-Cups. So easy and fast
Mari M.
Foodie Expert
I got one not to long ago as a gift and I love it. Good for on the go people. O definitely recommend
Diana G.
McKinney, Tx
Very easy to use! Love my coffee this coffee maker is a must have! Makes perfect coffees
Mary R.
Stafford, VA
I love my keurig! I love how I can make one cup or an entire pot! I love how fast it is and how easy it is to use!
Heather J.
Midlothian, VA
I love the quality of this brand! Years ago I purchased one of the cheaper single serve models it still works to this day. I recently purchased this model and found it at Macy's for 50% off, SCORE! Even without the discount I would've bought it because I'm a firm believer in the saying "you get what you pay for!"
Lizzie  D.
Martinez, Ga
I use this every single morning! It is fast and perfect for my on the go college mornings! I couldn't live without my Keurig.
Ashley P.
York, SC
So easy and convenient for that morning cup of coffee! Absolutely love it and recommend!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?