BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Kendall G.
Kendall G.
Love my Keurig!! I love how it can make a single cup but also has the option to make a pot incase I have company or I just want a lot of coffee!! highly recommend!
Brooke  S.
Brooke S.
Grove City, OH
Foodie Expert
I've wanted a keurig forever And I finally got one. It was definitely worth the money! I do both the single k-cups and the karafe's! It's extremely convenient when I'm in a hurry and just want to grab a cup to go!
katy d.
katy d.
Grand prairie , TX
One of the best Keurig that I have. Easy to use and easy setup and clean up! If I don't drink coffee, I use the hot water system to make tea or hot cocoa as well!
Laura P.
Laura P.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I had the first edition keurig and enjoyed it very much, but it sadly broke. Then we got this product. Both the first keurig and second keurig are great and have changed the coffee world forever. Very efficient and time saving and coffee tastes great.
taylen s.
taylen s.
Love the keurig! No more wasting pots of coffee. I would make coffee in the morning and like always make too much. Keurig perfect for one cup and I love that there are so many different types of k-cups out there.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Chelsea, Ma
I don't know why I didn't think about purchasing one of these earlier. I love love love my Keurig. It's super easy to use, super easy to clean and it brews yummy coffee, really in NO time.
Maia N.
Maia N.
Great coffeemaker, very convenient. Pods are really really wasteful though, and expensive. Would like to get a reusable filter or something rather than the pods.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Louisville, KY
Our Keurig is one of the best items we have purchased for our kitchen. It is always ready in the morning because we can set the timer so we are never running late waiting for our coffee, it is a little time consuming to clean but well worth it.
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
Sumter, SC
Foodie Expert
This is a must have! I love my keurig & so does my husband! It's so simple to use & at the touch of a button you have delicious coffee to wake you up in the morning.
lenissa C.
lenissa C.
Foodie Expert
Had a Keurig as a birthday present and i fall in love with it is not only convenient but precise i don't make coffee that will go to waste is just perfect serving and so easy and practical
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?