BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Tatiana B.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
Although I loved the convenience of a Keurig, the environmental impact they have is not good. Also the keurig always put out a burnt taste, which I did not like and couldn't figure out how to change that.
Leanna S.
Farmingdale , NY
I do not know what i would do without my Keurig. This has been a life changer! Making coffee has became so much easier.
Azalia B.
New Bedford, MA
Foodie Expert
Easy and fast system to brew coffee. So many different varieties of K-Cups to choose. You can have coffee, tea, or hot chocolate, as well as iced beverages.
Megan R.
I love my Keurig it's extremely convenient especially when I only want one cup of coffee of tea before work
Jessica B.
Really cool but the k cups can be kind of expensive and not environmentally friendly. I like the different color options as well!
Cody K.
Saint Louis, MO
Most useful Machine for brewing coffee on the go use it every morning sometimes using the Starbucks really enjoy donut shop
Rebecca W.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
The easiest coffee maker I've had. Although with my coffee addiction it isn't the most cost efficient since I got through so many cups in a day. It is perfect for an afternoon or evening cup, that company or myself does enjoy. The variety you can have at a moments notice is also a big plus.. coffee, tea, hot chocolate.
Jackie H.
Costa Mesa, CA
Quickly brews a tasty cup of jo which I then pour in my mug on the way to the office. I love the hot cocoa and chai pod flavored. Super easy and convenient to use. I'm a former barista and the taste, quality, and convenience of this keurig can't be beat!!
melissa c.
Fayetteville, AR
Honestly for the money this product is not worth it. The coffee is over priced and the tea products cost way more than they should pretty much a glorious tea machine
Elizabeth G.
Berwyn, IL
We love our Kuerig! After about a month, the coffee was taking longer to brew but after we cleared the needle and ran a water cycle, we were back to normal. Easy to use! Love the convenience.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?