BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Cristina D.
Cristina D.
Woodbridge, VA
A convenient coffee machine, on the go, no waste of coffee product , you get the amount you need and you are good to go, no need to buy coffee filters ! Saves a lot of money on the long run
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
This coffee maker is great. I can choose to make a single cup for just me or brew a carafe when i have company over. I also love that i can buy different pods of teas or hot coco to brew.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Cushing, OK
I love the 4 cup coffeemaker. I am the only coffee drinker and this allows me to make what I want and not waste. it's quite and quick. I love how easy it is to use.
Know My Stuff R.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Foodie Expert
Best coffee maker by far! I can have fresh coffee in seconds anytime day or night with a push of a button. No waiting for the whole pot to brew. ! fresh cup anytime.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Garden City, KS
Foodie Expert
Love this product. Makes my morning go by faster when I'm in a hurry. So many different flavors to choose from. If you're a coffee drinker, you definitely need one.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
I love using a keurig! I know I'm not making too much coffee or tea and wasting it. It also allows the people in my household to have a drink on their time. It's also super easy to use!
Tracy P.
Tracy P.
Baltimore, MD
Love this machine! It is quick and puts out a piping hot cup of coffee in no time. I the wide range of pods that are available for the Keurig. I can even make a glass of ice tea with it!
Angela R.
Angela R.
San Antonio, TX
This coffee maker is one of the best purchases I have ever made. It releases the coffee quick so in about 20 seconds you have a good cup of coffee. The only con I would say is the cleaning process. It takes a while.
Eden H.
Eden H.
Northfield, VT
I love coffee and anything that can bring me coffee in the easiest way will obviously be my favorite, these systems are so quick and easy and no left over coffee!
Kendall G.
Kendall G.
Love my Keurig!! I love how it can make a single cup but also has the option to make a pot incase I have company or I just want a lot of coffee!! highly recommend!
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?