BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Samantha C.
South Paris, ME
Quick, simple and easy to use. It's great being able to choose between a single cup or carafe. Kind of disappointed that the largest brew is 10 oz but that is the only problem I have had with it so far. Overall great product.
Janet F.
Ontario, CA
Life saver! We use it everyday. It makes it so easy to have our necessary coffee before running out of the house. It could be easier to make coffee or tea. It literally takes 1 min once the Keurig is ready.
Christine T.
East Meadow, NY
This is my second coffee system from Kuerig as my first one was used so much, it needed to be replaced. It lasted 5 years, but it was time for an upgrade. Great machine that has given me more flexibility in how I brew my coffee.
Ryan S.
Philadelphia, PA
I didn't think Keurig could make a better product, but they did. If anyone has an original Keurig, you should definitely upgrade to the 2.0 version. It is well worth it.
Sarah B.
Washington, DC
Love how easy this is to use! The touchscreen makes it so much more efficient to use! Being able to have a single serving instead of having to make a whole batch was the reason I bought a keurig!
Amber D.
Brunswick
Love the Keurig! I need a quick cup of coffee every morning, my kids keep me up most the night and making a quick coup of coffee is super convenient and much needed lol!
Sarah S.
Tolleson, AZ
This machine had made my life so much easier. I can make a quick,single cup of coffee with minimal effort. I use to feel bad wasting coffee by pouring out a half finished pot. with single serve I can make it one cup at a time.
Sheri R.
Grand Island, NY
I like it because its easy to use and coffee taste good.. But it does have a down fall because you cannot totally clean it out. Irs nice because you can brew just one cup
chasity w.
Bowling Green, KY
Just recently purchased this machine and love it! Use the carafe flawlessly, brews the coffee perfect every time, bought the reusable k cup filter to make with to be better for the environment. Can't recomment this system enough!
Ashlyn M.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love my Keurig! I wake up every morning and use it! My coffee comes out so smooth and it makes my mornings everyday! Best way to start the day off! I love it so much
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?