BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Desiree s.
Desiree s.
Absolutely love my keurig! This is honestly the best one I've ever had. I tell people all the time to go buy this keurig if they need a new one. Totally recommend it.
Kaysha C.
Kaysha C.
Townshend, VT
Foodie Expert
Best coffee maker ever...I would never use a different brand. I use to use a regular coffee pot but since changing to a single server coffee has never tasted so good
Carolina O.
Carolina O.
Downey , Ca
I love this system. You can make one cup or make 4 cups at the same time. It has different types of hot drinks and flavors. Easy and quick to make your morning brew.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Charlotte, MI
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE my keurig! the best purchase you could make. my husband can make his coffee, than i can make mine. or we can brew a pot for the both of us. I had ordered the k300, but was sent the k350 instead. i am not sure what the difference in the 2 are.
melissa c.
melissa c.
Fayetteville, AR
Honestly for the money this product is not worth it. The coffee is over priced and the tea products cost way more than they should pretty much a glorious tea machine
Katie P.
Katie P.
Foodie Expert
I love my Keurig and I use it everyday! It makes the perfect cup of coffee quickly and efficiently. I love being able to buy k-cups and within a second choose between decaf or caffeinated depending on the time of day. Keurig has revolutionized coffee systems!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
I give three star because i got one for christmas and within a week the screen would stop working but luckily it was under warranty so kuerig sent me snother and i haven't had a problemYET.
Lily A.
Lily A.
Foodie Expert
I love my Kuerig! We used to have a coffee maker with a pot, and would always have to throw out most of the coffee. With the K-Cups, were able to make as much coffee as we're going to drink.
Husna A.
Husna A.
Foodie Expert
Purchased this because i heard it makes great coffee and it does. within a year it was clogged up though. i used the keurig cleansing solution so it is good as new.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Garden City, KS
Foodie Expert
Love this product. Makes my morning go by faster when I'm in a hurry. So many different flavors to choose from. If you're a coffee drinker, you definitely need one.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?