BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Vanessa L.
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee machine I got it as a gift and I simply feel in love with it I simply pop in my kcup and it brews the coffee and i have many different options to choose from
Emily B.
Royal Oak, MI
Love this keurig, but I wish it had a larger cup option. I like to fill up a travel mug with coffee every morning and I have to use two of the middle cup sizes because the biggest doesn't fill up the mug.
Stephanie D.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
I literally love this keurig so much! I use it all the time. I really don't drink more than one coffee a day so this is more convenient for me than brewing a full pot of it!
Natalie D.
Sacramento, CA
I love this coffee maker, i rarely use k-cups but have before and they work wonderful! I do prefer to use the refillable cup for my coffee grounds and it's so easy to clean and great if you just want to make a single cup of coffee!
William C.
Durham, NH
Love it, because it make my morning cup of joe really quick and makes the morning better. I love how i can use it to make other things like hot chocolate and tea. It makes life so much easier then having to boil water every time.
Jill M.
Zachary, LA
Love my morning cup of coffee using this coffee maker. I drink decaf coffee and my husband drinks regular. The Keurig makes it so easy for both of us to have what we want!
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
I felt as if it was too clunky I prefer the single serve Keurig. Although it was a little clunky for my cozy kitchen it Brewer coffee very quick which was awesome in the mornings when I needed it!!
Sarah B.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
Love how easy this is to use! The touchscreen makes it so much more efficient to use! Being able to have a single serving instead of having to make a whole batch was the reason I bought a keurig!
Christine T.
East Meadow, NY
This is my second coffee system from Kuerig as my first one was used so much, it needed to be replaced. It lasted 5 years, but it was time for an upgrade. Great machine that has given me more flexibility in how I brew my coffee.
Amber J.
San Diego, CA
I loooooooove this thing so much. My boyfriend knows my love of coffee so he bought this for me for Christmas. Best present ever! I just wish the k cups were recyclable.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?