BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Tamara W.
We love this coffee maker. I wake up in the early morning, hours before the rest of the family, and it's nice to be able to make myself one cup of coffee in the flavors I like.
Vanessa L.
I love this coffee machine I got it as a gift and I simply feel in love with it I simply pop in my kcup and it brews the coffee and i have many different options to choose from
Kristina S.
Love this system! The only issues I've had is the carafe doesn't seem to always brew the right amount that it was set for. However, the single serve option has worked perfectly!
Cara G.
Fayetteville, AR
Love this product! My husband does not drink coffee or tea. So I can make my single cup but can also make larger amounts when we have company without having a separate machine.
Stephanie D.
Lexington, KY
I literally love this keurig so much! I use it all the time. I really don't drink more than one coffee a day so this is more convenient for me than brewing a full pot of it!
Natalie D.
Sacramento, CA
I love this coffee maker, i rarely use k-cups but have before and they work wonderful! I do prefer to use the refillable cup for my coffee grounds and it's so easy to clean and great if you just want to make a single cup of coffee!
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
I felt as if it was too clunky I prefer the single serve Keurig. Although it was a little clunky for my cozy kitchen it Brewer coffee very quick which was awesome in the mornings when I needed it!!
William C.
Durham, NH
Love it, because it make my morning cup of joe really quick and makes the morning better. I love how i can use it to make other things like hot chocolate and tea. It makes life so much easier then having to boil water every time.
Jill M.
Zachary, LA
Love my morning cup of coffee using this coffee maker. I drink decaf coffee and my husband drinks regular. The Keurig makes it so easy for both of us to have what we want!
Sarah B.
Washington, DC
Love how easy this is to use! The touchscreen makes it so much more efficient to use! Being able to have a single serving instead of having to make a whole batch was the reason I bought a keurig!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?