BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Jacqueline O.
I can not complain about my keurig. I love it. I am big on tea, so I definitely do use it for the hot water dispenser. The only thing is the pods are too pricey.
erin w.
Altoona, PA
LOVE IT! I'm a college student so its perfect when I need some hot water to make oatmeal or something simple. I've made coffee in it using a reusable kcup so it works for my budget
Megan G.
Louisville, KY
Our Keurig is one of the best items we have purchased for our kitchen. It is always ready in the morning because we can set the timer so we are never running late waiting for our coffee, it is a little time consuming to clean but well worth it.
Krystal D.
Ruskin, FL
This is a must have! I love my keurig & so does my husband! It's so simple to use & at the touch of a button you have delicious coffee to wake you up in the morning.
Mei-Mei K.
Rockville, MD
It's not a bad system. Sure it has its flaws like the restriction on what kind of pods allowed to brew in the system. Luckily companies have come up with a solution with clips or reusable cups that has the same color used to bypass the sensor.
Taylor U.
Loveland, CO
Love this coffee maker and the fact that it has an option for how much you want to brew and how strong you want it. Just remember to clean it out periodically and the coffee will stay fresh tasting. Also, get a refillable K-cup to save money!
Jazlin M.
Waukegan, IL
This product is wonderful f you're looking to make a quick delicious drink. its fast and easy to use you simple just put your cup under the dispenser and press what size you like and there you go a cup of coffee! definitely a great product.
Cassiopeia G.
revere, MA
We have this in my breakroom at work. easy to use. keurig cups aren't cheap , but its better than buying starbucks every day. needs to be cleaned and i have no idea how to do that.
Madeline B.
Richmond, VA
Just purchased this at Kohl's for a whopping $99 and I'm in love. I've had it for over 6 months now, and my carafe is the favorite upgrade to it, besides that little fancy screen.
Rosalyn W.
N Brunswick, NJ
I actually use this for tea, I love the convenience, I dislike the fact that it no longer uses the older k-cups but I have a found a way around that. My kids love the ease of use. I just wish there was a way to make a carafe pot of tea.
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?