BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
danita a.
Lafayette, LA
I love my keurig. I use it for all things: coffee, hot chocolate, tea, and now soup. It's a glorious thing.
casey b.
Milford, DE
Foodie Expert
We are not big coffee drinkers so this works great for when my husband wants some. He drinks it I don't! But I love using for my tea and hot chocolate
Becky W.
Middleville, MI
I love my kuerig. I make about 3 cups of coffee a day, and I love the intensity that the kuerig achieves with each cup Brewed.
Madison S.
Albany, NY
Foodie Expert
I have had this keurig for two years now & it is perfect. I love how simple and easy it is to use and it's perfect for college kids on the go
Making coffee has never been easier. I'm constantly running late in the mornings and this is always so convenient for my rushed schedule.
Haley P.
Wichita , KS
Foodie Expert
I've had this coffee maker a short time now and I really like it! I make coffee almost every morning and it gets the job done !
Erica A.
Bensalem, PA
I love my Keurig 4-cup machine. It makes great coffee in a very short amount of time. There is a wide brand variety available, so there's something for everyone to make and enjoy. I like this one in particular, because you can make 1 cup or 4 cups depending on what you need.
Katrine M.
Fall River, MA
Great update to the previous Keurig. Different cup options and works well with ANY k-cups. highly recommend.
Lauri H.
W Greenwich, RI
I love this system. there is nothing better then the first cup of coffee, and nothing worse then the dregs left at the bottom of a brewed pot. Which is why I love this. I get a fresh cup every time and have the option so make 4 cups if I want. This is a great system.
Samantha V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
The keurig is a wonderful coffeemaker. Its great for just making one cup of coffee quick and easy
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?