BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA
Foodie Expert
It's so convenient to have! I mainly use it for hot cocoa/hot chocolate and tea. I'm not much of a coffee person but it's a very convenient thing to have in your kitchen.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Kimberly, AL
Love my Keurig, it makes making coffee, cappucino and hot chocolate a lot easier and faster. My daughter also loves it because she just pushes the button and boom hot water for her hot chocolate!
Allison L.
Allison L.
Oakland, ME
This product is worth the hype. Only inconvenience is making sure that the water is always full enough for the brewing process to work as well as not every single serve coffee pod works in this machine. Only Keurig single serve coffee pods work with this device.
Elisa O.
Elisa O.
Foodie Expert
I am not a coffee drinker but have required it with my commute. The Keurig is quick, simple, and easy. I make my coffee at night and it's nice and cold and ready in the morning! So convenient!
Rhea W.
Rhea W.
Sheboygan, WI
I love this coffee maker! It's user freindly and takes generic K-Cups. I use it everyday and couldn't live without it. You do have to buy a piece to use the generic K-Cups though!
Mango M.
Mango M.
Los Angeles
So convenient for everyday. Got it for my parents they get so much use from it. We have it for almost maybe 1 going on two years with it and. Is in excellent condition. Its appearance is lovely.
Jeanine M.
Jeanine M.
Newtown, CT
I absolutely love this coffee maker. We've had it for quite some time now and have never had any problems with it. My husband and I use this maker every day and always get hot cups of coffee.
Alia J.
Alia J.
Foodie Expert
I love single serve coffee makers and Keurig has made some pretty good appliances. But, lately my keurig doesn't taste right or won't even produce coffee so I'm upset.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Rutherford, NJ
Foodie Expert
Love this product! Went from using a mr. Coffee machine to using this and I would never go back. It allows me to control the size cup I want and whether I want it strong or not! It's just simply amazing! Definitely recommend
Desiree s.
Desiree s.
Absolutely love my keurig! This is honestly the best one I've ever had. I tell people all the time to go buy this keurig if they need a new one. Totally recommend it.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?