BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Trisha D.
Montegut, LA
I absolutely love my Keurig 2.0 brewing system. It's very easy to use and convenient forany beverages. I have no issues with it and I really love the design. I would recommend this.
Lauren T.
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee maker, it brews a cup of coffee in less than a minute and I love the touch screen on it. I got it on Black Friday for only 99 dollars, which made it even better ūüĎć
Megan G.
Louisville, KY
Our Keurig is one of the best items we have purchased for our kitchen. It is always ready in the morning because we can set the timer so we are never running late waiting for our coffee, it is a little time consuming to clean but well worth it.
erin w.
Altoona, PA
LOVE IT! I'm a college student so its perfect when I need some hot water to make oatmeal or something simple. I've made coffee in it using a reusable kcup so it works for my budget
Terry A.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love my Keurig. It's great to be able to make one cup of coffee at a time. I'm the only one at my house that drinks coffee so I'm not wasting coffee my brewing a whole pot. I'm on my second Keurig it didn't last as long as I thought it should.
Jacqueline O.
Foodie Expert
I can not complain about my keurig. I love it. I am big on tea, so I definitely do use it for the hot water dispenser. The only thing is the pods are too pricey.
Krystal D.
Sumter, SC
Foodie Expert
This is a must have! I love my keurig & so does my husband! It's so simple to use & at the touch of a button you have delicious coffee to wake you up in the morning.
Laura S.
Chelsea, Ma
I don't know why I didn't think about purchasing one of these earlier. I love love love my Keurig. It's super easy to use, super easy to clean and it brews yummy coffee, really in NO time.
Staci B.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love my Keurig 2.0!! I use it every single morning to brew the best coffee!! I've only used the 4-cup carafe once, but I love that I have that option!
Nichole S.
I use my Keurig every day, several times a day. I have never run into any issues with this model and can say that it works perfectly, as expected in the 2+ years that I have had it.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?