BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Lori S.
Hanover, PA
I recently received this as a gift and am totally hooked.I never realized how great coffee tasted!! I honestly enjoy it so much more now and love all the different flavors you can buy.
Kendall G.
Love my Keurig!! I love how it can make a single cup but also has the option to make a pot incase I have company or I just want a lot of coffee!! highly recommend!
Terry A.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love my Keurig. It's great to be able to make one cup of coffee at a time. I'm the only one at my house that drinks coffee so I'm not wasting coffee my brewing a whole pot. I'm on my second Keurig it didn't last as long as I thought it should.
Jacqueline O.
I can not complain about my keurig. I love it. I am big on tea, so I definitely do use it for the hot water dispenser. The only thing is the pods are too pricey.
Staci B.
I absolutely love my Keurig 2.0!! I use it every single morning to brew the best coffee!! I've only used the 4-cup carafe once, but I love that I have that option!
Krystal D.
Sumter, SC
This is a must have! I love my keurig & so does my husband! It's so simple to use & at the touch of a button you have delicious coffee to wake you up in the morning.
Maia N.
Great coffeemaker, very convenient. Pods are really really wasteful though, and expensive. Would like to get a reusable filter or something rather than the pods.
Lauren T.
I love this coffee maker, it brews a cup of coffee in less than a minute and I love the touch screen on it. I got it on Black Friday for only 99 dollars, which made it even better ūüĎć
Laura S.
Chelsea, Ma
I don't know why I didn't think about purchasing one of these earlier. I love love love my Keurig. It's super easy to use, super easy to clean and it brews yummy coffee, really in NO time.
erin w.
Altoona, PA
LOVE IT! I'm a college student so its perfect when I need some hot water to make oatmeal or something simple. I've made coffee in it using a reusable kcup so it works for my budget
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?