BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
North Hills, CA
This machine is my lifeline. Pros: easy to use, easy to clean, and have had no issues with parts breaking. Cons: wish there was an alarm so it would be ready when I woke up. Affordable and worth it!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Foodie Expert
Love this system!! Works great and I love the different flavored coffee options! The cup sizes are smaller than you think so beware-I just brew it again using the same cup
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
San Antonio, TX
This coffee maker is a life saver. In the mornings it is easy to start a cup of coffee while I'm getting ready for work and it is ready in no time. It makes consistently good coffee time after time.
Kimberly N.
Kimberly N.
Lomita, CA
Absolutely love my keurig! the only problem I have is that it takes so long to heat the water and it's a little too loud for me in the.morning. other than that it's perfect
Denice C.
Denice C.
Grovetown, GA
We have this at my office. Initially it was a hassle because the coffee grounds kept getting clogged (people weren't taking out their k cups after each us). It's easy to use.
Holly L.
Holly L.
Orange, CA
Works great and I love that you can do a cup or pot. I really like the option for tea and hot chocolate. I did not like the soup option however. I thought it was very salty. It is a bit pricey for the k cups however it prevents waste to it all comes out even in the end.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Kimberly, AL
Love my Keurig, it makes making coffee, cappucino and hot chocolate a lot easier and faster. My daughter also loves it because she just pushes the button and boom hot water for her hot chocolate!
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Travelers Rst, SC
Foodie Expert
My hubby and kids love the Keurig! They always get to choose what the hot beverage of the day will be. So many flavors and its so easy an 8 year old can do it!
Haylie E.
Haylie E.
I love my Keurig! one of my favorite drinks is tea and I love the variety Keurig offers. the only thing is that I wish I could make milk hot chocolate. but other than that, it's a great product!
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Foodie Expert
This is a great machine for coffee and I love the keurig convenience. HOWEVER they do not accept k-cups that were purchased in the past or anything that doesn't have the keurig logo around the rim. I had old k-cups when I got this machine and it didn't let me use them.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?