BY KEURIG #13 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Datona H.
You will always be the best thing in my life. When I got this my life was complete. I don't even touch my other coffee brewer anymore. Worth it worth it worth it!!
Lori S.
Hanover, PA
I recently received this as a gift and am totally hooked.I never realized how great coffee tasted!! I honestly enjoy it so much more now and love all the different flavors you can buy.
Staci B.
I absolutely love my Keurig 2.0!! I use it every single morning to brew the best coffee!! I've only used the 4-cup carafe once, but I love that I have that option!
Jacqueline O.
I can not complain about my keurig. I love it. I am big on tea, so I definitely do use it for the hot water dispenser. The only thing is the pods are too pricey.
Nichole S.
I use my Keurig every day, several times a day. I have never run into any issues with this model and can say that it works perfectly, as expected in the 2+ years that I have had it.
Maia N.
Great coffeemaker, very convenient. Pods are really really wasteful though, and expensive. Would like to get a reusable filter or something rather than the pods.
Trisha D.
Montegut, LA
I absolutely love my Keurig 2.0 brewing system. It's very easy to use and convenient forany beverages. I have no issues with it and I really love the design. I would recommend this.
Lauren T.
I love this coffee maker, it brews a cup of coffee in less than a minute and I love the touch screen on it. I got it on Black Friday for only 99 dollars, which made it even better ūüĎć
Laura S.
Chelsea, Ma
I don't know why I didn't think about purchasing one of these earlier. I love love love my Keurig. It's super easy to use, super easy to clean and it brews yummy coffee, really in NO time.
erin w.
Altoona, PA
LOVE IT! I'm a college student so its perfect when I need some hot water to make oatmeal or something simple. I've made coffee in it using a reusable kcup so it works for my budget
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?