BY KEURIG #16 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Elizabeth H.
This coffee maker is great. I can choose to make a single cup for just me or brew a carafe when i have company over. I also love that i can buy different pods of teas or hot coco to brew.
Cristina D.
Woodbridge, VA
A convenient coffee machine, on the go, no waste of coffee product , you get the amount you need and you are good to go, no need to buy coffee filters ! Saves a lot of money on the long run
Tori S.
Philadelphia, PA
The Keurig is great! I have had no issues using this coffee maker. I also bought the filter for the Keurig in which you can use regular coffee instead of K-cups to save money (since K-cups can be expensive).
Kendall G.
Love my Keurig!! I love how it can make a single cup but also has the option to make a pot incase I have company or I just want a lot of coffee!! highly recommend!
katy d.
Grand Prairie, TX
One of the best Keurig that I have. Easy to use and easy setup and clean up! If I don't drink coffee, I use the hot water system to make tea or hot cocoa as well!
Eden H.
Northfield, VT
I love coffee and anything that can bring me coffee in the easiest way will obviously be my favorite, these systems are so quick and easy and no left over coffee!
Datona H.
You will always be the best thing in my life. When I got this my life was complete. I don't even touch my other coffee brewer anymore. Worth it worth it worth it!!
taylen s.
Love the keurig! No more wasting pots of coffee. I would make coffee in the morning and like always make too much. Keurig perfect for one cup and I love that there are so many different types of k-cups out there.
Lori S.
Hanover, PA
I recently received this as a gift and am totally hooked.I never realized how great coffee tasted!! I honestly enjoy it so much more now and love all the different flavors you can buy.
Laura P.
San Antonio, TX
I had the first edition keurig and enjoyed it very much, but it sadly broke. Then we got this product. Both the first keurig and second keurig are great and have changed the coffee world forever. Very efficient and time saving and coffee tastes great.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?