BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Sierra O.
Joshua Tree, CA
I love this machine! It's the best start to my morning! Although I use it for all kinds of drinks! Ice tea, hot chocolate and so much more. When I have company over I love that I can go from just making one cup to being able to make a whole cup of coffee!
Cristina D.
Woodbridge, VA
A convenient coffee machine, on the go, no waste of coffee product , you get the amount you need and you are good to go, no need to buy coffee filters ! Saves a lot of money on the long run
Tori S.
Philadelphia, PA
The Keurig is great! I have had no issues using this coffee maker. I also bought the filter for the Keurig in which you can use regular coffee instead of K-cups to save money (since K-cups can be expensive).
Laura P.
San Antonio, TX
I had the first edition keurig and enjoyed it very much, but it sadly broke. Then we got this product. Both the first keurig and second keurig are great and have changed the coffee world forever. Very efficient and time saving and coffee tastes great.
Vanessa D.
Birch River, WV
I love my keurig. I use it daily and would recommend it to anybody. I love the variety of K-Cups I can get and also use a reusable kcup for my favorite bagged coffees
Kendall G.
Love my Keurig!! I love how it can make a single cup but also has the option to make a pot incase I have company or I just want a lot of coffee!! highly recommend!
Brooke  S.
Grove City, OH
I've wanted a keurig forever And I finally got one. It was definitely worth the money! I do both the single k-cups and the karafe's! It's extremely convenient when I'm in a hurry and just want to grab a cup to go!
taylen s.
Love the keurig! No more wasting pots of coffee. I would make coffee in the morning and like always make too much. Keurig perfect for one cup and I love that there are so many different types of k-cups out there.
Lori S.
Hanover, PA
I recently received this as a gift and am totally hooked.I never realized how great coffee tasted!! I honestly enjoy it so much more now and love all the different flavors you can buy.
Eden H.
Northfield, VT
I love coffee and anything that can bring me coffee in the easiest way will obviously be my favorite, these systems are so quick and easy and no left over coffee!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?