BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Chelsea S.
I love using a keurig! I know I'm not making too much coffee or tea and wasting it. It also allows the people in my household to have a drink on their time. It's also super easy to use!
Jessica K.
Parma heights, OH
I love this coffee maker! it warms up quickly and makes the coffee fast. you can pick how many ounces you want and the strength of the coffee. I absolutely love it!
Amanda A.
Cushing, OK
I love the 4 cup coffeemaker. I am the only coffee drinker and this allows me to make what I want and not waste. it's quite and quick. I love how easy it is to use.
katy d.
Bedford, TX
One of the best Keurig that I have. Easy to use and easy setup and clean up! If I don't drink coffee, I use the hot water system to make tea or hot cocoa as well!
Tori S.
Philadelphia, PA
The Keurig is great! I have had no issues using this coffee maker. I also bought the filter for the Keurig in which you can use regular coffee instead of K-cups to save money (since K-cups can be expensive).
Eden H.
Northfield, VT
I love coffee and anything that can bring me coffee in the easiest way will obviously be my favorite, these systems are so quick and easy and no left over coffee!
Vanessa D.
Birch River, WV
I love my keurig. I use it daily and would recommend it to anybody. I love the variety of K-Cups I can get and also use a reusable kcup for my favorite bagged coffees
Brooke  S.
Grove City, OH
I've wanted a keurig forever And I finally got one. It was definitely worth the money! I do both the single k-cups and the karafe's! It's extremely convenient when I'm in a hurry and just want to grab a cup to go!
Kendall G.
Love my Keurig!! I love how it can make a single cup but also has the option to make a pot incase I have company or I just want a lot of coffee!! highly recommend!
Datona H.
You will always be the best thing in my life. When I got this my life was complete. I don't even touch my other coffee brewer anymore. Worth it worth it worth it!!
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?