BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Tina H.
Casa Grande, AZ
It's great for a one cup day. Fast n easy on my way out the door.. ..................
Lola J.
I love my Keurig. I can make a cup of coffee anytime of the day as I need it, or have cup of tea hot or iced, I can make cocoa for the kids. I love the reusable cup to use any coffee I desire or my friends/family want. I love the possibilities with my Keurig. I would be lost without it. I do need to get a bigger K Cup holder though. Is there such thing as too much coffee?!
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
Foodie Expert
I seriously would not be able to survive without this machine, nor would my husband. It is easy to use, heats up quickly and requires minimal up keep every other month!
Mely U.
Norwalk, CA
I got it as a gift, and I've had it for a year now and I love it! I use it to make my oatmeal as well as my coffee it's so quick and easy and fast to make a quick cup. every morning in less than 2 minutes my coffee is done all I do is add some creamer and I'm ready for the day. great for the kid's hot chocolates too. awesome best gift ever!
Naoko S.
Foodie Expert
It keeps breaking on me, but when it works, it tastes great so I bought 4 of them by now.
Amy T.
Erie, PA
My favorite coffee maker ever! I love how easy it is to use! Also there's so many varieties of different K-Cups and variety packs.
Allison K.
Foodie Expert
I love my Keurig. It's easy to use, easy to clean, and it makes good coffee. The only thing I would change about it is making the reservoir larger.
Sully R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
Love my keurig, great start to my morning! I just simply turn it on and already have my kcup set in there and start to brew while I continue with my morning routine!!
Making coffee has never been easier. I'm constantly running late in the mornings and this is always so convenient for my rushed schedule.
Tatiana B.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
Although I loved the convenience of a Keurig, the environmental impact they have is not good. Also the keurig always put out a burnt taste, which I did not like and couldn't figure out how to change that.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?