BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Molly L.
Howell
LOVE this coffee machine I use it every single day it makes so many different type of coffees you wont believe its the best coffee maker I have purchased.
Kayla P.
West covina, CA
Foodie Expert
Every morning this is the first thing I go to to start my day. I like things done fast and keurig knows how to get the job done!
Amber H.
Clinton, TN
I love how big the reservoir is. The carafe is amazing for the weekends. Best purchase ever
Rosni P.
North Bergen, NJ
This is such a great product. It efficient and makes life easy only having to make one cup. The downside is having to clean the filter which can be annoying.
Ashley R.
Christmas, FL
I received my very first keruig for Christmas this past year and I love it ! It's so convenient to just make a single cup of coffee at the push of a button. I love that I no longer have to measure anything, and I love that there's a variety of flavored to choose from!
Jasmine D.
Maywood, IL
Foodie Expert
After the first 3 days it wouldn't brew a full cup let alone a carafe. I returned it and the next one lasted past the receipt expiration but began to do the same thing within 3 months.
Michelle C.
Foodie Expert
I love that I can make just a cup. But I feel like my cups are losing flavor. Unlike to make a tall cup. So I have to use it twice :( which I hate. I like that's it's fast clean up. Wish there was a refillable container for the new kurieg if I knew before hand I probly would have bought something else. I have a love hate relationship my my kurieg
Christine T.
East Meadow, NY
This is my second coffee system from Kuerig as my first one was used so much, it needed to be replaced. It lasted 5 years, but it was time for an upgrade. Great machine that has given me more flexibility in how I brew my coffee.
Briana R.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
I'm super duper in love with my keurig k350 machine. It's definitely quieter than my old coffee machine and also much faster. It is also sleek and nicer to look at.
AMANDA R.
Paterson, Nj
Your not going to like when I say this Keurig is not my favorite model. I had it for a week and as a Keurig lover this will not be joining my other syatems. It's going back. I wish they would have made this version a better version. This system is nice in looks but is that good enough? You are not able to use your own brand of coffee. You have to use a spacific brand of pods. Plus mine malfunctioned in less then a week. Not worth the money. I bought all my Keurigs they did not come free. Leave it at the store. I promise you it will be happier there.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?