BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Joanna S.
Scranton, PA
I love my Keurig! So easy to use. Easy to maintain. My only gripe is that the K-Cups can get so expensive especially if you drink coffee multiple times a day like I do.. but I have found a solution for that which is to buy the refillable cups that you can fill with your own coffee grounds. it's also important to clean your Keurig with vinegar from what I've heard, so I do that once a week now as well.
otherwise - an instant perfect cup of coffee with the press of a button - can't beat that!
Heidi W.
Beaumont, CA
I absolutely love my Keruig Brewer ! This is my second Brewer , we use it everyday Nd multiple times per day. My husband and I drink different types of coffee and with this Brewer we can make each cup just they way we like it! It offers several different sizes of cups and if you want it made strong or not. When we have friends over we make a pot. It is my favorite thing in my kitchen, as I drink two to three cups a day!
Suzanne H.
My fiance uses it for coffee, and I use it for hot cocoa and hot apple cider. I purchased a reusable K-cup from Bed, Bath, & Beyond to use with coffee grounds... sometimes it works on the first try, and sometimes I get a notification that says it "wasn't made" to use with the Keurig. It's supposed to work with the Keurig, so it's annoying that it sometimes doesn't work, but I just deal with it- haha. I do wish Keurig would have a way to fix this issue, but I otherwise love it.
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
Love my Keurig! I was afraid of it at first, but my boyfriend gave me one and convinced me to use it! Now I can't be without it! It's so quick and convenient. I put filtered water in it, even though it filters water, I feel like pouring filtered water in it makes it have to work as hard and it wont clog on you! When I was refilling with tap water it was always clogging on me! Glad I figured this trick out!
Lola J.
I love my Keurig. I can make a cup of coffee anytime of the day as I need it, or have cup of tea hot or iced, I can make cocoa for the kids. I love the reusable cup to use any coffee I desire or my friends/family want. I love the possibilities with my Keurig. I would be lost without it. I do need to get a bigger K Cup holder though. Is there such thing as too much coffee?!
Eric T.
Spokane, WA
I love my Keurig but hate the wastefu K-Cup. I love being able to brew only what I want without having the extra half a pot that goes to waste. As a compromise I bought a reusable K-Cup and pack it with coffee from a local roaster. Now I get the best of both worlds. A cup when I want a cup and a product that delivers a great taste at the right selectable size and temperature.
Shawnee R.
NORMALVILLE, PA
Let me just start off saying that WE LOVE OUR KEURIG! If anything should happen to it, we will be getting another one to replace it. It is quick, easy, fast, and efficient! You can choose your cup size. The strength you would like it as well. We do not use to carafe as often as a cup brew because the carafe is not heated. But I love the option to brew either or. I highly recommend this product!
Branden S.
Slidell, LA
An avid coffee drinkers BEST friend! As someone that drinks coffee every day - usually multiple times a day this is a must have item. It makes perfect cups of coffee and is so much easier then a traditional coffee maker. Its nice having the option to make a full pot, or you can simply make a cup for yourself on the go. I love how fast it can make the coffee and it comes out at the perfect temperature - The different cup size options are an awesome feature also.
Misty H.
Independence, KS
This is the Keurig we currently own and love it! The carafe is so convenient to make a big pot for my hubby and I when running out the door, but we still have the option to brew single cups other times. That is the best since I like my coffee setting strong and my hubby prefers a more mild flavor. My coffee is always hot and no coffee grounds. It really makes a excellent cup of coffee!
Michelle C.
I love that I can make just a cup. But I feel like my cups are losing flavor. Unlike to make a tall cup. So I have to use it twice :( which I hate. I like that's it's fast clean up. Wish there was a refillable container for the new kurieg if I knew before hand I probly would have bought something else. I have a love hate relationship my my kurieg
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?