BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Lurena P.
Lurena P.
Foodie Expert
This system gives the best of both worlds. Perfect for just making a quick cup for one or a carafe for the family! Also the temp of the water is always perfect. No waiting forever for hot water :)
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Fresno, TX
I personally liked my older model keurig, but it just stopped working one day after 4 yrs of having it. The newer model works a little slower, but I still like it. I've always been a keurig fan.
Lori W.
Lori W.
Kittanning, PA
I love my Keurig, so perfect when company comes and if we each have a different preference in what we want. You can serve tea, coffee, and hot chocolate. Great for gatherings and get togethers.
Jennifer  H.
Jennifer H.
WOODSIDE, NY
Foodie Expert
I bought this not so long ago but the keurig selections in the stores around me aren't that great. The coffee maker does what it needs to do but you just need to find the pods that you like!
amanda e.
amanda e.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Foodie Expert
Love this product have used it everyday since receiving the keurig voxbox from influenster in December 2014 it is my go to for coffee tea hot chocolate and now my favorite soups!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Love this system! The only issues I've had is the carafe doesn't seem to always brew the right amount that it was set for. However, the single serve option has worked perfectly!
Paige W.
Paige W.
Alexandria, KY
My brother got me a keurig for my birthday last year and I still thank him for it. Great coffee maker. It replaced my Mr. Coffee one and I haven't had any urge to switch back.
Sam S.
Sam S.
I use this machine every single day, and I enjoy every cup of coffee it makes. I wish the water container was a little larger, because I find myself refilling the water often.
Sheri R.
Sheri R.
Grand Island, NY
I like it because its easy to use and coffee taste good.. But it does have a down fall because you cannot totally clean it out. Irs nice because you can brew just one cup
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
Foodie Expert
I seriously would not be able to survive without this machine, nor would my husband. It is easy to use, heats up quickly and requires minimal up keep every other month!
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?