BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

Buy on Walmart
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
While I liked this product at first, I began to notice the water looking different after a little while. I learned it had to be cleaned often and gathered mold inside where the water was stored. It was not consistent with the amount of water it dispensed, even if I used the same settings.
Tawny C.
Tawny C.
Spokane, WA
Very easy to use and makes a great (and fast) cup of coffee. I would definitely recommend the Keurif 2.0 for those that want to save money and not have to wait in the Starbucks line.
Monika T.
Monika T.
West Seneca, NY
This is the simple list coffee machine out there before the technology of technology. A simple on off switch to turn it on with a mean but enterprise every day to make your coffee.
Benita N.
Benita N.
Newark, OH
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love my Keurig; It is so convenient! Being the only coffee drinker in the house, it allows me to make a single cup. However if I have friends over, I can brew a carafe. The options for coffee, tea, and hot chocolate are endless.
nat O.
nat O.
Foodie Expert
I love how clean and streamlined it is , my only complain is Iwish you could scheduled preheating the water so that I wouldn't have to wait for it to happen when i needed a cup quickly.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Me being a mom coffee is an absolute must each and every morning several times a day. Since I have a toddler and a newborn I need something fast quick and easy with virtually no mess! Keurig saves the day! hassle free and fast brew every time!
G M.
G M.
Ingleside, IL
Got it for Xmas and am loving it like crazy.. Was always happy with instant but this is fabulous. I love the choice of strenths and amo9unts and its so quick and easy to use. Almost no cleanup. Now if I could only attach it to an on call filtered water supply it would be perfection
Lauryn K.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
I really love the convenience of this machine. it's perfect for quick coffee if you're on the go. also great for at home as well. i also use it for hot water only with tea or hot coco
Desiree H.
Desiree H.
West Covina, CA
Foodie Expert
We don't drink a ton of coffee in our household so this machine is perfect. It's easy to use, no messes and you can even take it with you to events. I love that you can buy teas and hot chocolate for it.
Tatiana B.
Tatiana B.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
Although I loved the convenience of a Keurig, the environmental impact they have is not good. Also the keurig always put out a burnt taste, which I did not like and couldn't figure out how to change that.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?