BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Desiree s.
Absolutely love my keurig! This is honestly the best one I've ever had. I tell people all the time to go buy this keurig if they need a new one. Totally recommend it.
Angela R.
San Antonio, TX
This coffee maker is one of the best purchases I have ever made. It releases the coffee quick so in about 20 seconds you have a good cup of coffee. The only con I would say is the cleaning process. It takes a while.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Best coffee maker by far! I can have fresh coffee in seconds anytime day or night with a push of a button. No waiting for the whole pot to brew. ! fresh cup anytime.
Sierra O.
Joshua Tree, CA
I love this machine! It's the best start to my morning! Although I use it for all kinds of drinks! Ice tea, hot chocolate and so much more. When I have company over I love that I can go from just making one cup to being able to make a whole cup of coffee!
Karen L.
Liberal, KS
Love this product. Makes my morning go by faster when I'm in a hurry. So many different flavors to choose from. If you're a coffee drinker, you definitely need one.
Elizabeth H.
This coffee maker is great. I can choose to make a single cup for just me or brew a carafe when i have company over. I also love that i can buy different pods of teas or hot coco to brew.
Husna A.
Purchased this because i heard it makes great coffee and it does. within a year it was clogged up though. i used the keurig cleansing solution so it is good as new.
Chelsea S.
I love using a keurig! I know I'm not making too much coffee or tea and wasting it. It also allows the people in my household to have a drink on their time. It's also super easy to use!
Jessica K.
Parma heights, OH
I love this coffee maker! it warms up quickly and makes the coffee fast. you can pick how many ounces you want and the strength of the coffee. I absolutely love it!
Amanda A.
Cushing, OK
I love the 4 cup coffeemaker. I am the only coffee drinker and this allows me to make what I want and not waste. it's quite and quick. I love how easy it is to use.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?