BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
There is nothing i don't love about my Keurig. I did get the freedom clip when it first came out, so I can brew any K cup on the market. I can double and even triple brew most of the teas and some of the coffee in the single K cup. I don't use the Keurig Carafe as much as I use the one from Tevana, which has a well in the center of their carafe that you put loose leaf tea in and I can brew 24 ounces in theirs. I also use a tea ball and just fill with hot water. I use just hot water to make instant soups and other instant items. That way I don't dirty a bowl or pot, just the one item container. I am super happy with it!
Chasidy C.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
I like this because we can make more than one cup at a time. It is great when you have friends and family over.
Lauren T.
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee maker, it brews a cup of coffee in less than a minute and I love the touch screen on it. I got it on Black Friday for only 99 dollars, which made it even better ūüĎć
Husna A.
Foodie Expert
Purchased this because i heard it makes great coffee and it does. within a year it was clogged up though. i used the keurig cleansing solution so it is good as new.
Jen J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is so amazing! My favorite way to have my morning cup of coffee. So easy, so clean, and fast!
Tinneil F.
Yarmouth Port, MA
Works great until it needs its first cleaning. Then needs a weekly gleaning after that. I prefer the mini better
Tina H.
Casa Grande, AZ
It's great for a one cup day. Fast n easy on my way out the door.. ..................
Catherine C.
Bakerstown, PA
My husband and I love this machine! He drinks regular and I drink decaf, so it makes sense to have a coffee maker like this. I also make tea with it. I have had no problems with it so far. We have had it for about 6 months. It's easy to clean and doesn't make a mess like some of the earlier models of keurig. We use it at least 3 times a day. We love it!
Stephanie S.
Yukon, OK
Just recently, within the last year, got in to drinking coffee drinks. I've always been a milk with a splash of coffee kinda gal but with my keurig, started drinking coffee with a splash of milk. This is so convenient as not to waste an entire pot of coffee
Gina R.
I love my keurig. I got it for Christmas and its the best gift I ever got. I start it up it takes less then a minute to get ready and always makes great coffee.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?