BY KEURIG

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Lily A.
I love my Kuerig! We used to have a coffee maker with a pot, and would always have to throw out most of the coffee. With the K-Cups, were able to make as much coffee as we're going to drink.
Kasie C.
Anna, IL
Serves drinks at the perfect temp- and there is such a variety of drinks to make. I suggest this product but if you aren't a big coffee drinker like myself, you may benefit from a tea maker
Cristina D.
Woodbridge, VA
A convenient coffee machine, on the go, no waste of coffee product , you get the amount you need and you are good to go, no need to buy coffee filters ! Saves a lot of money on the long run
Sierra O.
Joshua Tree, CA
I love this machine! It's the best start to my morning! Although I use it for all kinds of drinks! Ice tea, hot chocolate and so much more. When I have company over I love that I can go from just making one cup to being able to make a whole cup of coffee!
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Best coffee maker by far! I can have fresh coffee in seconds anytime day or night with a push of a button. No waiting for the whole pot to brew. ! fresh cup anytime.
Karen L.
Garden City, KS
Love this product. Makes my morning go by faster when I'm in a hurry. So many different flavors to choose from. If you're a coffee drinker, you definitely need one.
Elizabeth H.
This coffee maker is great. I can choose to make a single cup for just me or brew a carafe when i have company over. I also love that i can buy different pods of teas or hot coco to brew.
Husna A.
Purchased this because i heard it makes great coffee and it does. within a year it was clogged up though. i used the keurig cleansing solution so it is good as new.
Angela R.
San Antonio, TX
This coffee maker is one of the best purchases I have ever made. It releases the coffee quick so in about 20 seconds you have a good cup of coffee. The only con I would say is the cleaning process. It takes a while.
Chelsea S.
I love using a keurig! I know I'm not making too much coffee or tea and wasting it. It also allows the people in my household to have a drink on their time. It's also super easy to use!
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?