BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Alia J.
I love single serve coffee makers and Keurig has made some pretty good appliances. But, lately my keurig doesn't taste right or won't even produce coffee so I'm upset.
Jeanine M.
Newtown, CT
I absolutely love this coffee maker. We've had it for quite some time now and have never had any problems with it. My husband and I use this maker every day and always get hot cups of coffee.
Desiree s.
Absolutely love my keurig! This is honestly the best one I've ever had. I tell people all the time to go buy this keurig if they need a new one. Totally recommend it.
Courtney H.
I give three star because i got one for christmas and within a week the screen would stop working but luckily it was under warranty so kuerig sent me snother and i haven't had a problemYET.
Lily A.
Chicago , IL
I love my Kuerig! We used to have a coffee maker with a pot, and would always have to throw out most of the coffee. With the K-Cups, were able to make as much coffee as we're going to drink.
Samantha H.
Charlotte, MI
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE my keurig! the best purchase you could make. my husband can make his coffee, than i can make mine. or we can brew a pot for the both of us. I had ordered the k300, but was sent the k350 instead. i am not sure what the difference in the 2 are.
Kasie C.
Anna, IL
Serves drinks at the perfect temp- and there is such a variety of drinks to make. I suggest this product but if you aren't a big coffee drinker like myself, you may benefit from a tea maker
Carolina O.
Downey , Ca
I love this system. You can make one cup or make 4 cups at the same time. It has different types of hot drinks and flavors. Easy and quick to make your morning brew.
melissa c.
Fayetteville, AR
Honestly for the money this product is not worth it. The coffee is over priced and the tea products cost way more than they should pretty much a glorious tea machine
Kaysha C.
Townshend, VT
Best coffee maker ever...I would never use a different brand. I use to use a regular coffee pot but since changing to a single server coffee has never tasted so good
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?