BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Stephanie V.
Foodie Expert
I love my Keurig! Every cup is freshly brewed and tastes perfect. Before with a regular coffee maker we were wasting so much coffee that was left over in the pot. Also I do like that you can use a refillable cup to put your own coffee in the keurig.
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
Foodie Expert
Works quickly, but the water holding tank is always low. The machine needs constant refills and cuts into the speed of the machine.
Kegan N.
Athens, WV
I adore my Keurig coffee maker, I have had 3 different coffee makers from this company. I can't help but to upgrade when a new one comes out. They are extremely easy to use and fairly easy to clean. I would recumbent this to any age person, it's a great coffee maker.
Katy L.
Easy to use, doesn't offer as many features as expected.......................................................................
Ashley B.
Tehachapi, CA
Foodie Expert
1st one broke after 3 days use, I had a hell of a time shipping back. And they tried to have me pay for shipping the return
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO
Foodie Expert
Great coffee machine. I use it every. You can also make hot chocolate and hot tea using your Keurig. Just an overall amazing product.
Cindy G.
I love the continent of having a single cup coffee maker! I don't have to worry about being wasteful and it brews my coffee in seconds. The only downfall about this coffeemaker, is that I feel like I have to constantly refill the water. I wish it lasted longer.
Nicole p.
Foodie Expert
I love my keurig coffeemaker. I use it everyday I make coffee and hot chocolate I use for the hot water too
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
There is nothing i don't love about my Keurig. I did get the freedom clip when it first came out, so I can brew any K cup on the market. I can double and even triple brew most of the teas and some of the coffee in the single K cup. I don't use the Keurig Carafe as much as I use the one from Tevana, which has a well in the center of their carafe that you put loose leaf tea in and I can brew 24 ounces in theirs. I also use a tea ball and just fill with hot water. I use just hot water to make instant soups and other instant items. That way I don't dirty a bowl or pot, just the one item container. I am super happy with it!
Mariana C.
Burleson , TX
Foodie Expert
I love this machines ! This machine is our future ! It makes my coffee super fast and it's delicious! I recommend purchasing your own keurig!!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?