BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Sarena D.
Sarena D.
Grants pass , Or
I love my keurig k350! I received it as a birthday present last November.. I like the option of making a carafe. Only downsides, I can't use k cups from my local coffee shop and the carafe pods are really expensive.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
Foodie Expert
This keurig is the best. It makes the best coffee and is super fast. My family and friends love to use this also,a nd cant keep enough coffee ins tock. Thanks for a great coffee maker..
Claire L.
Claire L.
Best purchase by far! The k cups can get a little expensive but it's still WAY LESS than buying a cup of coffee at any coffee shop! I love that they added the karafe (sp?) to accommodate more than 1 cup at a time ūüėČ‚ėēÔłŹūüíó
Nancy Y.
Nancy Y.
Paris, AR
I love my keriug! It is so easy to make my morning coffee on my way out the door in the morning. There are so many varieties of drinks too, so there is always something different to try.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Maple Grove, MN
So far I like this machine, my one thing with Keurig in general is that you can't get clean hot water (for loose leaf tea, for example) unless you buy a super expensive model that takes up way too much counter space.
Hailee G.
Hailee G.
Tempe, AZ
Makes coffee, hot cocoa and cider a lot faster than the microwave and is very convenient because it stops on its own, so you don't have to watch it. Price is definitely worth it. However drinks do come out VERY hot.
Thi B.
Thi B.
Foodie Expert
Great and easy convenience! Water boils quickly and is perfect for on the go cups. Whether it be a cup of hot water, tea, hot chocolate, or coffee. The convenience and brands are endless!
Molly R.
Molly R.
I bought this off of a friend and it gets the most use of anything in my kitchen. I mane my coffee my husband can make his hot chocolate or cider & we're all happy. It's not just for coffee lovers it's for everyone!
Kiana K.
Kiana K.
Carlsbad, NM
I absolutely love my Keurig!! The apple cider and hot chocolate are my favorites hot drinks and the Starbucks caramel coffee is amazing! I love that I can even just dispense hot water for tea bags. I highly recommend!
Gaby M.
Gaby M.
Santa Ana, CA
Thanks to my sister i have this she bought it for 120 and it works really good i make coffee for dad every morning to go to work at night i make him and mom a hot chocolate and for my brother and i a passion fruit tea
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?