BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
I love the continent of having a single cup coffee maker! I don't have to worry about being wasteful and it brews my coffee in seconds. The only downfall about this coffeemaker, is that I feel like I have to constantly refill the water. I wish it lasted longer.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Ogden, UT
This coffee maker is my Sunday morning, single serve love of my life! the pods cone in a huge array of flavors, the machine itself is super easy to use..you can have better than Starbucks quality without leaving your home.
Bryan C.
Bryan C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Foodie Expert
Bought this for Christmas and have been in love with the carafe that came with it. Used to
Have a single use one but just nice to know if I'm needing an extra cup I can just use the bigger carafe for that. Love love love!!
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Landisville, PA
I love my Keurig. I use it every single day. Besides an occasional blockage (which I learned how to un-block by watching a YouTube video), I have never had a problem with the coffee maker. I've owned it for about 6 months.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Indianapolis, IN
I love my Keurig, it is the perfect substitute for going to Starbucks or another local coffee shop. I save so much money by using Keurig k cups versus spending $5 for a coffee at a coffee shop. All k cups are so yummy too!
Tori R.
Tori R.
Foodie Expert
So obsessed with my Keurig!!! It is so convenient, especially for someone like me who usually drinks one cup of coffee at various times throughout the day. I'll never go back to my old coffee pot!
Mari O.
Mari O.
Roanoke, TX
Foodie Expert
I don't know how people use to survive without this. This coffee machine is amazing! It's so convenient and easy to use and so fast. I love this different flavors and brands that you can get. I just love it so so much.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Sterling Hts, MI
This machine is great for on the go people. With a few quick presses of a button, your coffee or beverage of choice is brewed. Works quick, doesn't make a mess and offers different cup sizes.
Sera O.
Sera O.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
I don't own one of these but my job has them in the break room and everyday I use them. they're so easy to make and fast. love all the options of flavors and brands you can try. not just coffee but tea and such. love!!!!
Kaylyn W.
Kaylyn W.
Pottsboro, TX
The keurig is absolutely perfect for someone who likes a couple of cups of coffee in the morning. It perfectly warms the coffee and brews extremely fast so there is no wait for a pot of coffee. Highly recommended product!
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?