BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Jessica P.
Canton, OH
Love my keurig, use it about 6 times a day and always makes the perfect cup. I do use purified water in my keurig so I don't replace the filters, which is kind of a pain but other then that it is great. I deff. recommend this for someone who is constantly on the go.
Nicola M.
Bronx, NY
I enjoy the coffee maker and use it daily! Sometimes the coffee is a bit weak but it provides a boost I need at home. Very glad to have it.
Amy V.
Iredell , TX
Foodie Expert
I love this Keurig!! It is so easy to use and love that I can have a fresh cup of coffee at anytime!!
Mercedes  M.
Bridgeport, CT
Foodie Expert
Great for hot chocolate. My mom uses it every day for her coffee and it's perfect. Perfect cup each time
Michelle C.
Foodie Expert
I love that I can make just a cup. But I feel like my cups are losing flavor. Unlike to make a tall cup. So I have to use it twice :( which I hate. I like that's it's fast clean up. Wish there was a refillable container for the new kurieg if I knew before hand I probly would have bought something else. I have a love hate relationship my my kurieg
Chelsea L.
Russellville, AL
My keurig is wonderful! I love it but it does take a couple minutes to warm up before you can use
Makenzie K.
Amherst, NY
As a coffee lover, this item was a must have!! I've been using it for about 6 months and have never had any problems. My coffee brews perfectly and is always hot and delicious. I highly recommend Dunkin Donuts' K-cups btw :)
Annmarie A.
Kennebunk, Me
The product has been reliable and allows for quick access to a good cup of coffee. It does not take long to warm the water, it is well used and dependable. We have not had issues with it meeting our needs.
Sarah P.
Sanford, NC
Foodie Expert
Love it just wish there was a bigger size option because my cup is never filled the amount I enjoy
Savannah M.
Colonial Heights, VA
This is great for larger quantities of my favorite flavored specialty coffees. I love mine!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?