BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Jeanette G.
Humble, TX
I love my Keurig. It was the best purchase we could have been for a coffee maker. We would waste so much coffee in the regular coffee makers. The single server coffee maker helped us reduce the waste.
Meredith L.
North East, MD
It's awesome. I don't drink coffee but my boyfriend has a cup on his way out the door every morning. I used to be afraid that I brewed an awful cup. Now there are no worries, every cup is perfect. I love it for tea and hot chocolate. It makes our mornings so much easier
THEARRY L.
Easy to use, great size, and worth the money! It does take a bit of counter space but I love the amount of water it holds for me and I can get many cups of coffee in a day.
Zach-Austin B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My roommate and I love this product. I am not a morning person, but this brews the perfect coffee along with the dark roast K cups that I buy. Best coffee ever. Wakes me up and tastes really good.
ashley m.
Love this system!! Works great and I love the different flavored coffee options! The cup sizes are smaller than you think so beware-I just brew it again using the same cup
Denice C.
Grovetown, GA
We have this at my office. Initially it was a hassle because the coffee grounds kept getting clogged (people weren't taking out their k cups after each us). It's easy to use.
Caitlin H.
North Hills, CA
This machine is my lifeline. Pros: easy to use, easy to clean, and have had no issues with parts breaking. Cons: wish there was an alarm so it would be ready when I woke up. Affordable and worth it!
Kimberly N.
Boise, ID
Absolutely love my keurig! the only problem I have is that it takes so long to heat the water and it's a little too loud for me in the.morning. other than that it's perfect
Randa F.
This is the greatest creation since sliced bread. Single serve coffee saves the day everyday and with all the variety of flavors everyday is like a little surprise. Best investment I have ever made.
Holly L.
Orange, CA
Works great and I love that you can do a cup or pot. I really like the option for tea and hot chocolate. I did not like the soup option however. I thought it was very salty. It is a bit pricey for the k cups however it prevents waste to it all comes out even in the end.
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?