BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
MaryKate B.
MaryKate B.
Oxford, MS
I absolutely love my Keurig!

It makes my morning so simple by brewing a single cup of coffee quickly. Sometimes I'm unsure of which size to brew but besides that I love it. Easy appliance to use and clean! Definitely recommend.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Potterville, MI
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love my Keurig coffee maker. I am a huge coffee junkie and this makes me a delicious cup so quickly. I also love that you can get an attachment to brew your own coffee so that you don't always have to pick up K-Cups!
Krista P.
Krista P.
Highland, IL
Foodie Expert
The 2.0 k350 machine gives you the option to brew a single cup or a small carafe. The only thing preventing me from giving it 5 stars is that you are limited in the brand of k-cups you can use.
Fred J.
Fred J.
I have been using this coffee maker for years and I love it. I love the fact that I can make a single cup of coffee. Keurigs support many many different styles and types of coffee which i love.
Recognized brand and high quality.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Indianapolis, IN
I love my Keurig, it is the perfect substitute for going to Starbucks or another local coffee shop. I save so much money by using Keurig k cups versus spending $5 for a coffee at a coffee shop. All k cups are so yummy too!
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Richmond, KY
I love the efficiency of my Keurig and how easy it is to make a cup of coffee when I'm on the go. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't fill up my cup as full as I would like it to.
Tori R.
Tori R.
Foodie Expert
So obsessed with my Keurig!!! It is so convenient, especially for someone like me who usually drinks one cup of coffee at various times throughout the day. I'll never go back to my old coffee pot!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Rossville, GA
Foodie Expert
I love my Keurig! I received this as a gift and I haven't looked back. I am so excited for all the new products this company continues to come out with and I will continue to purchase this brand!
Erin F.
Erin F.
My morning lifesaver! I got it for my birthday this year and ever since I haven't been without my cup of coffee. Being a mother of 3 small children, I don't have time to sit and wait on a cup of coffee with a regular pot. With my Keurig I am define you satisfied with how quick I can have my morning pick me up!
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Louisville, KY
I just got this coffeemaker and I love it. It has cut my coffee making time in half. And is very simple and easy to use. I would like to see more types of coffee and tea variety in the future.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?