BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
Foodie Expert
Amazing, there is a built in water filter, so I do not need to worry about the minerals changing the taste of my coffee
Kyvisha S.
North East
Loooooooooove this!!! Works great and super convenient. They have so many different flavors and it is very simple to use.
Vicki B.
Akron, OH
I LOVE having the coffee of my choice when I want and how I want. It's perfect for my guests as well to have options!
Stephanie D.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
I literally love this keurig so much! I use it all the time. I really don't drink more than one coffee a day so this is more convenient for me than brewing a full pot of it!
Bria N.
St Petersburg, FL
I got this one from my job Macy's. I work in the housewares department so I tell people a lot about products. So when it came to the little baby coffee maker I had back home it was time for a change. I love my Keurig the coffee taste so good. This is an easy to use coffee machine and I love how it comes with coffee to try it out. If you register your Keurig on their website you will be able to get discounts on Kcups. Buy in bulk and also you can still use your own coffee grounds in there with the reusable piece. 10/10 p.s. easy to clean.
Brie L.
Westerville, OH
I love this product! You can make so many different things with it! It's fast and easy. I highly recommend this to anyone!
Komies R.
I think this is one of the best coffee machines i have ever used. Its easy to use, and makes a mean cup of coffee. You wont be disappointed :)
MaryKate B.
Oxford, MS
I absolutely love my Keurig!

It makes my morning so simple by brewing a single cup of coffee quickly. Sometimes I'm unsure of which size to brew but besides that I love it. Easy appliance to use and clean! Definitely recommend.
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
Foodie Expert
Works quickly, but the water holding tank is always low. The machine needs constant refills and cuts into the speed of the machine.
Kegan N.
Athens, WV
I adore my Keurig coffee maker, I have had 3 different coffee makers from this company. I can't help but to upgrade when a new one comes out. They are extremely easy to use and fairly easy to clean. I would recumbent this to any age person, it's a great coffee maker.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?