BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Grace L.
Saint Paul, MN
You can make not just coffee, but tea, hot coco, apple cider, etc. So much fun! And easy!
Maria M.
Sullivan, MO
I love it because it easy to clean and makes one hot cup fast when you need it in the morning
Chelsea D.
Sandston, VA
I absolutely love this! It's great and fast and lasts a very long time! It's great for on the go people!
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
Foodie Expert
Amazing, there is a built in water filter, so I do not need to worry about the minerals changing the taste of my coffee
Kyvisha S.
North East
Loooooooooove this!!! Works great and super convenient. They have so many different flavors and it is very simple to use.
Vicki B.
Akron, OH
I LOVE having the coffee of my choice when I want and how I want. It's perfect for my guests as well to have options!
Stephanie D.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
I literally love this keurig so much! I use it all the time. I really don't drink more than one coffee a day so this is more convenient for me than brewing a full pot of it!
Bria N.
St Petersburg, FL
I got this one from my job Macy's. I work in the housewares department so I tell people a lot about products. So when it came to the little baby coffee maker I had back home it was time for a change. I love my Keurig the coffee taste so good. This is an easy to use coffee machine and I love how it comes with coffee to try it out. If you register your Keurig on their website you will be able to get discounts on Kcups. Buy in bulk and also you can still use your own coffee grounds in there with the reusable piece. 10/10 p.s. easy to clean.
Kristi D.
Mason city, Il
I love this single serve coffee maker bc u can make anything in this I even make instant oatmeal with this hot chocolate I don't use the k cups bc I'm not a coffee drinker and all their non coffee beverages are sweetened with sucralose but this machine is great for making the coffee pods and making instant drink mixes of ur choice.
Erika S.
Frankfort, IL
It has lasted us for three years and I love it it's so easy and simple to us in my household we each can have either a tea or coffee or even hot chocolate without making a mess!!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?