BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Amity K.
Amity K.
Wow, these things are total life savers, time savers, and money savers. And you can literally make any beverage you can think of, iced or not. it takes no time at all to heat up, and even less to brew the drinks. love this bad boy!!
Valleen H.
Valleen H.
Martinsburg, WV
Going from a traditional coffee maker to Keurig has been a huge change in our house!! I love the fact that i can make one cup or one pot. I am also a huge gardener so all my keurig K cups go to my seed starting as mini starter pots!
Ashlyn F.
Ashlyn F.
Bloomington, IN
Very good product for the first year and a half. It often would not dispense the correct amount of water so i tried cleaning it and googling new things to try and couldn't figure out how to fix it.
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
Fond of this - I use it regularly to brew tea, using a reusable cup I bought from another company. It's convenient (especially when you use the reusable cups, since you can use any coffee you like).
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
Makes great coffee and I've never had a problem with it. Keurig is always very helpful and accommodating if you call them for help or service. My only problem with the Keurig 2.0 is that you can only use Keurig approved K-Cups, and even some boxes of K-cups that have a Keurig symbol on them will not work with the system.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Durham, NC
Great coffee maker that can be used for tea and hot chocolate. I love that i can get hot water in no time. The option for the carafe is great when we have visitors over, however it is easier just to brew individual cups. The reserve is large enough to last for several cups
TaBetha A.
TaBetha A.
Dunbar , WV
Foodie Expert
I love my Keurig! Everyone in my house likes different types of coffee or tea so this machine makes our lives so much easier than a typical coffee brewer. It's also great for the kids hot chocolate.
Becca H.
Becca H.
Foodie Expert
I love this keurig and all of its accessories. It's nice to have one that has a carafe. A lot of times I want more than one cup. Everyone should have a keurig. It's not all about coffee. There are many other yummy drinks to be made!
Sara F.
Sara F.
Potterville, MI
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love my Keurig coffee maker. I am a huge coffee junkie and this makes me a delicious cup so quickly. I also love that you can get an attachment to brew your own coffee so that you don't always have to pick up K-Cups!
Brandon V.
Brandon V.
Zeeland, MI
I was never much of a coffee person before my sister gifted my family one of these for Christmas. I'm still not a coffee person now but i have discovered the wonderful world of cappuccino and without this machine that may have never happend. I would recommend one of these to anyone who is extremely lazy or busy!
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?