BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Monika T.
West Seneca, NY
This is the simple list coffee machine out there before the technology of technology. A simple on off switch to turn it on with a mean but enterprise every day to make your coffee.
Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
While I liked this product at first, I began to notice the water looking different after a little while. I learned it had to be cleaned often and gathered mold inside where the water was stored. It was not consistent with the amount of water it dispensed, even if I used the same settings.
Lenissa C.
Had a Keurig as a birthday present and i fall in love with it is not only convenient but precise i don't make coffee that will go to waste is just perfect serving and so easy and practical
Tawny C.
Tacoma, WA
Very easy to use and makes a great (and fast) cup of coffee. I would definitely recommend the Keurif 2.0 for those that want to save money and not have to wait in the Starbucks line.
Annmarie A.
Kennebunk, Me
The product has been reliable and allows for quick access to a good cup of coffee. It does not take long to warm the water, it is well used and dependable. We have not had issues with it meeting our needs.
Jenny W.
Me being a mom coffee is an absolute must each and every morning several times a day. Since I have a toddler and a newborn I need something fast quick and easy with virtually no mess! Keurig saves the day! hassle free and fast brew every time!
Benita N.
Newark, OH
I absolutely love my Keurig; It is so convenient! Being the only coffee drinker in the house, it allows me to make a single cup. However if I have friends over, I can brew a carafe. The options for coffee, tea, and hot chocolate are endless.
nat O.
I love how clean and streamlined it is , my only complain is Iwish you could scheduled preheating the water so that I wouldn't have to wait for it to happen when i needed a cup quickly.
amanda e.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Love this product have used it everyday since receiving the keurig voxbox from influenster in December 2014 it is my go to for coffee tea hot chocolate and now my favorite soups!
Tatiana B.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
Although I loved the convenience of a Keurig, the environmental impact they have is not good. Also the keurig always put out a burnt taste, which I did not like and couldn't figure out how to change that.
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?