BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

April F.
April F.
Lindley, NY
Foodie Expert
The addition of the carafe was genius. We typically make single cups as it is just myself and my boyfriend. It is nice to have the option to brew more with friends without having a separate coffee maker.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Foodie Expert
I am so obsessed with my Keurig!!! I love how this one you can make a single cup of coffee or a pot of you have guests!! I even did a blog post about my cute coffee bar and this Keurig I love it so much!
April W.
April W.
Elmira, NY
Foodie Expert
This is amazing! Not being able to drink a whole pot of coffee before heading out of the door for work it's perfect to make one cup of coffee, push a button and in minutes you have amazing coffee without waiting in line at a coffee place.
Andy C.
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
Foodie Expert
I love my keurig. The different options for brew sizes is great and the carafe is a great addition and makes enough coffee for two.
Christopher M.
Christopher M.
Dunedin, FL
I am a big fan of this Keurig! I love how I can either make a whole pot of coffee or make a single serve cup. My two favorite flavors for the Keurig coffeemaker is Donut Shop and Santa's White Christmas!
Quirah V.
Quirah V.
Greenville , NC
Foodie Expert
I received my keurig courtesy of influenster. I'd wanted one for awhile. I love the single serve option. My only drawback is K-Cups are expend and the new keurig models don't allow for none kcup usage.
Tina V.
Tina V.
Quincy, MA
I love using this as my coffee machine, it is such a cheap and easy way to make your own coffee in the morning. I use to go out and buy coffee everyday, which wasted my time and money. Now before school, I just use this to make coffee.
Jordan E.
Jordan E.
Mandeville, LA
I love my Keurig so much! It doesn't take long for the water to heat up, it doesn't take long for the drink to be made, and the single use cups make it easy for if you only want to make a single cup.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Bolling Afb, DC
Foodie Expert
Love love love! Super easy to use! Quick for on the go in the morning with coffee or easy to use with tea, all you have to do is add a tea bag to your warm water. So many options. Easy to clean as well
Tara T.
Tara T.
Tampa, FL
Love this but the pods aren't recyclable so I usually use the refillable ones and ground coffee. Makes a great cup of coffee and I like that I can make a single serving. Some of the pods that are sold by multiple different companies are weak and watery but I don't have this issue when using coffee grounds and refillable pod.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?