BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Devyn S.
New Castle, PA
This machine is fast when I works correctly, and I have found some great flavor options. However, ours seems to clog up all the time, no matter what I do. It serves it's purpose, but I would not buy another one.
Ashley J.
I have a couple Keurigs around, two different models, and I feel like both are needed. Making tea at my desk, or walking to the kitchen to make coffee is always fast, requires minimal cleanup, and the variety of K-Cup brands is incredible!
Kaybe H.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this Keurig! It is so simple to start first thing in the morning and it is ready for you when you're finished getting ready! The coffee tastes wonderful and is super convenient.
Caitlin M.
Dallas, TX
I would not recommend this a Keurig brewer. Although it is easy to make single serving cups of coffee the Keurig is difficult to keep clean and has negative environmental implications.
Kolby C.
Indianapolis, IN
For someone who only drinks one cup of coffee a day, I love my Keurig machine. I hate using the disposable K-cups because they are bad for the environment so I use a reusable crate that you can fill with coffee.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
Overall, it's a great machine. The only reason it isn't 5 stars is because my mother and friends machine suddenly stopped working. This is relatively common as well, so just be aware.
Jasmine D.
Maywood, IL
After the first 3 days it wouldn't brew a full cup let alone a carafe. I returned it and the next one lasted past the receipt expiration but began to do the same thing within 3 months.
valerie l.
Maywood, CA
This coffee maker is a dream come true for coffee addicts. This coffee maker worked so fast and was a huge help whenever I'm in a rush, this magic machine would whip a coffee out within seconds. Top of the line!
Brittany C.
Jacksonville
It's awesome! So fast. I use it every day! My husband uses it everyday as well. We do not go to Starbucks all of the time like we used to. We are saving SO much money and we can make as much coffee as we want! Yay!
Tawny C.
Spokane, WA
Very easy to use and makes a great (and fast) cup of coffee. I would definitely recommend the Keurif 2.0 for those that want to save money and not have to wait in the Starbucks line.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?