BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Emily T.
Maple Grove, MN
Foodie Expert
This by far is the best product out there! It's really easy to use and it makes your coffee fast!
Caitlin M.
Dallas, TX
I would not recommend this a Keurig brewer. Although it is easy to make single serving cups of coffee the Keurig is difficult to keep clean and has negative environmental implications.
Kyvisha S.
North East
Loooooooooove this!!! Works great and super convenient. They have so many different flavors and it is very simple to use.
Jennifer B.
San Antonio, TX
This coffee maker is a life saver. In the mornings it is easy to start a cup of coffee while I'm getting ready for work and it is ready in no time. It makes consistently good coffee time after time.
Tori L.
This coffee maker is amazing and I'm in love with it. it makes the right amount of coffee and is easy to understand
Romina C.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love my keurig!... Use it all day everyday!... Can't get enough of it!... Love!...
Kristen m.
Foodie Expert
My family and I love this product! I makes your morning routine ten times faster and easier. They have so many great flavors to choose from that works with this machine. It is very fast and easy to clean. I use this on a daily basis, but keurig coffee Brewers do tend to break easily. My family has gone through a few machines. This particular machine has lasted us much longer than previous ones so I'm assuming keurig has fixed the problem. Overall, this is a must have in my household.
Aneshia T.
Foodie Expert
I love this I can make coffee anytime and don't have to make a full pot and waste if
Terry A.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love my Keurig. It's great to be able to make one cup of coffee at a time. I'm the only one at my house that drinks coffee so I'm not wasting coffee my brewing a whole pot. I'm on my second Keurig it didn't last as long as I thought it should.
Jenna
We received this as a wedding gift and it is amazing. I love having the option of a whole pot or just one cup.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?