BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
Foodie Expert
This keurig is the best. It makes the best coffee and is super fast. My family and friends love to use this also,a nd cant keep enough coffee ins tock. Thanks for a great coffee maker..
Marissa M.
Maple Grove, MN
So far I like this machine, my one thing with Keurig in general is that you can't get clean hot water (for loose leaf tea, for example) unless you buy a super expensive model that takes up way too much counter space.
Kiana K.
Carlsbad, NM
I absolutely love my Keurig!! The apple cider and hot chocolate are my favorites hot drinks and the Starbucks caramel coffee is amazing! I love that I can even just dispense hot water for tea bags. I highly recommend!
Elizabeth  S.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Love my keurig! I've bought a few off brands but I noticed the coffee isn't as hot or as good. love all the different pods. only thing is u are supposed to only use k cups but there's ways around it if u watch u tube
Jennifer  H.
WOODSIDE, NY
Foodie Expert
I bought this not so long ago but the keurig selections in the stores around me aren't that great. The coffee maker does what it needs to do but you just need to find the pods that you like!
Hailee G.
Tempe, AZ
Makes coffee, hot cocoa and cider a lot faster than the microwave and is very convenient because it stops on its own, so you don't have to watch it. Price is definitely worth it. However drinks do come out VERY hot.
Claire L.
Best purchase by far! The k cups can get a little expensive but it's still WAY LESS than buying a cup of coffee at any coffee shop! I love that they added the karafe (sp?) to accommodate more than 1 cup at a time ūüėČ‚ėēÔłŹūüíó
Kaybe H.
St Petersburg, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this Keurig! It is so simple to start first thing in the morning and it is ready for you when you're finished getting ready! The coffee tastes wonderful and is super convenient.
Caitlin M.
Dallas, TX
I would not recommend this a Keurig brewer. Although it is easy to make single serving cups of coffee the Keurig is difficult to keep clean and has negative environmental implications.
Devyn S.
New Castle, PA
This machine is fast when I works correctly, and I have found some great flavor options. However, ours seems to clog up all the time, no matter what I do. It serves it's purpose, but I would not buy another one.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?