BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
We've been using Keurig for years now & we've always been pleased! We use the reusable k-cups now to save on waste & we can choose our fave coffee to use! Makes the experience better & saves us some money!
Savana H.
Savana H.
We love our keurig because of the single serve feature. There are only two of us who live in our home and neither of us are very avid coffee drinkers, but this is nice to have around when we're feeling like having a cup or have guests over.
Autumn h.
Autumn h.
Oldsmar, FL
This Keurig is what gets me through the day. It makes my coffee in a breeze, with no interruptions. I defiantly prefer it to other brands that I've tried. Without this, I probably wouldn't be where I am right now.
Kristi D.
Kristi D.
Mason city, Il
I love this single serve coffee maker bc u can make anything in this I even make instant oatmeal with this hot chocolate I don't use the k cups bc I'm not a coffee drinker and all their non coffee beverages are sweetened with sucralose but this machine is great for making the coffee pods and making instant drink mixes of ur choice.
April F.
April F.
Lindley, NY
Foodie Expert
The addition of the carafe was genius. We typically make single cups as it is just myself and my boyfriend. It is nice to have the option to brew more with friends without having a separate coffee maker.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Give me a chai latte K-Cup any day of the week, and you'll have my heart. I can't get enough of them! Add some honey and a tiny bit of sugar and BAM! You're set! I haven't had mine long, but I am so in love with it now that I do have it!
Lacee A.
Lacee A.
Knoxville, IA
Just got this Keurig for Christmas this past year and I love it! It's my favorite, I had the first Keurig before and this definitely tops that old version. I love that I can make a pot of coffee when I want to have more than just one cup!
Kainara M.
Kainara M.
Chalfont, PA
My mornings are better since I got this coffeemaker. It is fast and I can drink my favorite coffee brand (Starbucks) without going to the store. I wake up, put my K cup there and within seconds there we go - I have my energy to start the day! It is also easy to refill the water container. I couldn't choose another brand than Keurig
Keridon M.
Keridon M.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
Worst coffee maker I've ever owned. It rarely brews the whole carafe and when doing the single serving every few brews spews out grinds. I've owned more keurigs than I can count but this will be my last
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Cicero, IL
Foodie Expert
Bought this as a gift for my BF and he loved it. He uses it everyday, it's very low maintenance and beyond convenient once you understand how it works. Plus, there's so many different cups out there now.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?