BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Gaby M.
Santa Ana, CA
Thanks to my sister i have this she bought it for 120 and it works really good i make coffee for dad every morning to go to work at night i make him and mom a hot chocolate and for my brother and i a passion fruit tea
Kiana K.
Carlsbad, NM
I absolutely love my Keurig!! The apple cider and hot chocolate are my favorites hot drinks and the Starbucks caramel coffee is amazing! I love that I can even just dispense hot water for tea bags. I highly recommend!
Thi B.
Great and easy convenience! Water boils quickly and is perfect for on the go cups. Whether it be a cup of hot water, tea, hot chocolate, or coffee. The convenience and brands are endless!
Jennifer H.
Woodside, NY
I bought this not so long ago but the keurig selections in the stores around me aren't that great. The coffee maker does what it needs to do but you just need to find the pods that you like!
Elizabeth  S.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Love my keurig! I've bought a few off brands but I noticed the coffee isn't as hot or as good. love all the different pods. only thing is u are supposed to only use k cups but there's ways around it if u watch u tube
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
This keurig is the best. It makes the best coffee and is super fast. My family and friends love to use this also,a nd cant keep enough coffee ins tock. Thanks for a great coffee maker..
Hailee G.
Tempe, AZ
Makes coffee, hot cocoa and cider a lot faster than the microwave and is very convenient because it stops on its own, so you don't have to watch it. Price is definitely worth it. However drinks do come out VERY hot.
Sarena D.
Grants pass , Or
I love my keurig k350! I received it as a birthday present last November.. I like the option of making a carafe. Only downsides, I can't use k cups from my local coffee shop and the carafe pods are really expensive.
Marissa M.
Maple Grove, MN
So far I like this machine, my one thing with Keurig in general is that you can't get clean hot water (for loose leaf tea, for example) unless you buy a super expensive model that takes up way too much counter space.
Claire L.
Best purchase by far! The k cups can get a little expensive but it's still WAY LESS than buying a cup of coffee at any coffee shop! I love that they added the karafe (sp?) to accommodate more than 1 cup at a time ūüėČ‚ėēÔłŹūüíó
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?