BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Selena R.
I love my keurig but I'm shocked that I can only get 4 or 6 ounces of hot water, and also that It gets clogged occasionally and will not brew.
Georgia M.
Vancouver, WA
I use this coffee maker everyday & I have been very happy with it. I love how quickly the water heads up & that you don't ha s to wait very long for it to brew.
Ashlyn M.
Gastonia, NC
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love my brewing system. I wouldn't trade it for a thing in the world!
Michelle S.
Spring Valley, CA
I love it! I love the carafe so that I can make multiple cups at once! I wish it let me use my own coffee though. K-Cups are expensive :(
Aubri F.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm obsessed with my Keurig! The only thing I wish it did, was serve cold drinks as well. The cost of individual coffee/tea boxes is a little high, but I can honestly say that I use my Keurig everyday.
Mariam G.
Gurnee, IL
Foodie Expert
Very convenient for my morning coffee! I just put the cup in and its ready in 5 minutes! I love it
Aridai M.
San Ramon, CA
I love this Keurig! Gets the job done. Super quick, easy to clean and use. Love the variety of products that I can use with it
Grace F.
Cibolo, TX
Foodie Expert
In love with this system. such a great product for on the go mornings. the K-Cups are a little expesive, but it's a great product.
Amy A.
Weymouth, MA
I never thought I needed a Keurig. My husband bought me one for Christmas and I LOVE it! So many flavors, so quick and easy!!
Stephanie D.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
I literally love this keurig so much! I use it all the time. I really don't drink more than one coffee a day so this is more convenient for me than brewing a full pot of it!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?