BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Nicole W.
Tampa , FL
I love my Keurig; it's so easy and simple me and my husband only drink a cup a day and with a regular pot you make a whole lot and it goes to waste, with a Keurig you can make one single cup!
Ashley L.
Rossville, GA
I love my Keurig! I received this as a gift and I haven't looked back. I am so excited for all the new products this company continues to come out with and I will continue to purchase this brand!
Wendy H.
Landisville, PA
I love my Keurig. I use it every single day. Besides an occasional blockage (which I learned how to un-block by watching a YouTube video), I have never had a problem with the coffee maker. I've owned it for about 6 months.
Sara B.
Sterling Hts, MI
This machine is great for on the go people. With a few quick presses of a button, your coffee or beverage of choice is brewed. Works quick, doesn't make a mess and offers different cup sizes.
Kaylyn W.
Pottsboro, TX
The keurig is absolutely perfect for someone who likes a couple of cups of coffee in the morning. It perfectly warms the coffee and brews extremely fast so there is no wait for a pot of coffee. Highly recommended product!
Sera O.
Denver, CO
I don't own one of these but my job has them in the break room and everyday I use them. they're so easy to make and fast. love all the options of flavors and brands you can try. not just coffee but tea and such. love!!!!
Mari O.
Roanoke , TX
I don't know how people use to survive without this. This coffee machine is amazing! It's so convenient and easy to use and so fast. I love this different flavors and brands that you can get. I just love it so so much.
Nancy Y.
Paris, AR
I love my keriug! It is so easy to make my morning coffee on my way out the door in the morning. There are so many varieties of drinks too, so there is always something different to try.
Lauryn W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great system. Super user friendly. I am able to buy my k-cups in mass quantity on amazon for super cheap as well. I recently switched to a more eco friendly brand as well! Way less plastic!!
Kiana K.
Carlsbad, NM
I absolutely love my Keurig!! The apple cider and hot chocolate are my favorites hot drinks and the Starbucks caramel coffee is amazing! I love that I can even just dispense hot water for tea bags. I highly recommend!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?