BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Windermere , FL
Foodie Expert
Obsessed! I use this for my coffee, tea, hot cocoa, iced coffee and so much more! We got this as a wedding gift and I use it everyday! I love how I can use it for a single cup or a pot of coffee if we have guests.
Elisabeth G.
Elisabeth G.
I love this product the ability to make either just one cup or a whole pot of coffee is excellent if I am hosting a group of people or just for me. I wish the reservoir was a bit bigger over all very happy with it.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Glendale, NY
I love using this product. It's so convenient in the morning when I'm running around getting ready to go to school. There's virtually no mess and no clean up. The coffee it brews always comes out tasting delicious.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Foodie Expert
I love my Keurig! Every cup is freshly brewed and tastes perfect. Before with a regular coffee maker we were wasting so much coffee that was left over in the pot. Also I do like that you can use a refillable cup to put your own coffee in the keurig.
Michaelle H.
Michaelle H.
I actually first tried this at my mom's house and fell in love! Sometimes I don't want multiple cups of coffee or don't have someone to drink with so this is a great single serve. And it's so fast!!! That's handy when on the go or are running late.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Burlington, WI
I love the Keurig machines but since upgrading to this one ive noticed a couple of issues, it takes a bit longer, it seems to leak a little where the coffee pours from but I do like the new design and touch screen display better than past models.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Foodie Expert
I am college and this coffee maker is the best. I can make coffee for myself and my 3 roommates every morning without compensating those extra few minutes of sleeping in that I'd usually give up if I had a regular coffee maker. Highly recommend!
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
We've been using Keurig for years now & we've always been pleased! We use the reusable k-cups now to save on waste & we can choose our fave coffee to use! Makes the experience better & saves us some money!
Laura V.
Laura V.
I absolutely love this product! As a previous barista, I prefer more hand-crafted beverages as opposed to the brewed coffee. This Keurig gives me both options, even just hot water for hot chocolate, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Just simple words amazing and it has everything I could eer ask for in a coffee maker.I used it 3 times everyday and some times 6 i just love coffee and my mother too very easy and handly with multi flavors
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?