BY KEURIG #16 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Sara F.
Potterville, MI
I absolutely love my Keurig coffee maker. I am a huge coffee junkie and this makes me a delicious cup so quickly. I also love that you can get an attachment to brew your own coffee so that you don't always have to pick up K-Cups!
Megan J.
Ogden, UT
This coffee maker is my Sunday morning, single serve love of my life! the pods cone in a huge array of flavors, the machine itself is super easy to use..you can have better than Starbucks quality without leaving your home.
Nicole W.
Tampa , FL
I love my Keurig; it's so easy and simple me and my husband only drink a cup a day and with a regular pot you make a whole lot and it goes to waste, with a Keurig you can make one single cup!
Brittany J.
Canton, GA
I love the efficiency of my Keurig and how easy it is to make a cup of coffee when I'm on the go. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't fill up my cup as full as I would like it to.
Erin F.
My morning lifesaver! I got it for my birthday this year and ever since I haven't been without my cup of coffee. Being a mother of 3 small children, I don't have time to sit and wait on a cup of coffee with a regular pot. With my Keurig I am define you satisfied with how quick I can have my morning pick me up!
Tori R.
So obsessed with my Keurig!!! It is so convenient, especially for someone like me who usually drinks one cup of coffee at various times throughout the day. I'll never go back to my old coffee pot!
Ashley L.
Rossville , GA
I love my Keurig! I received this as a gift and I haven't looked back. I am so excited for all the new products this company continues to come out with and I will continue to purchase this brand!
Heather V.
Roseville, MN
I am in loved with my Keurig. i like to drink coffee throughout the day, so being able to are one cup at a time is perfect for me. I've had it for a couple of years and still love each and very cup of coffee I get from it.
Hannah T.
Louisville, KY
I just got this coffeemaker and I love it. It has cut my coffee making time in half. And is very simple and easy to use. I would like to see more types of coffee and tea variety in the future.
Morgan E.
Indianapolis, IN
I love my Keurig, it is the perfect substitute for going to Starbucks or another local coffee shop. I save so much money by using Keurig k cups versus spending $5 for a coffee at a coffee shop. All k cups are so yummy too!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?