BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
AMANDA R.
Paterson, Nj
Your not going to like when I say this Keurig is not my favorite model. I had it for a week and as a Keurig lover this will not be joining my other syatems. It's going back. I wish they would have made this version a better version. This system is nice in looks but is that good enough? You are not able to use your own brand of coffee. You have to use a spacific brand of pods. Plus mine malfunctioned in less then a week. Not worth the money. I bought all my Keurigs they did not come free. Leave it at the store. I promise you it will be happier there.
Laju p.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love my kuerig. love how I don't have to fill up the water after every brewing. the only thing I don't really like is the fact that the coffee doesn't brew very hot and I have to brew it 20 times to get clear clean hot water because of the the coffee color or coffee grinds but other then that is great!
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this color and the system. I brew my coffee in this every morning, easy to clean
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Foodie Expert
I am college and this coffee maker is the best. I can make coffee for myself and my 3 roommates every morning without compensating those extra few minutes of sleeping in that I'd usually give up if I had a regular coffee maker. Highly recommend!
Lurena P.
Foodie Expert
This system gives the best of both worlds. Perfect for just making a quick cup for one or a carafe for the family! Also the temp of the water is always perfect. No waiting forever for hot water :)
amy d.
lubbock, TX
This one is great i like using it for all my favorite beverages comes out nice and hot
Elisha M.
Baltimore, MD
I use this every morning for my coffee and tea. Its very convenient when your in a rush and want a perfect cup of coffee
Ivy H.
Saint Robert, Mo
Foodie Expert
I had the first one and it got jammed and stopped working. we bought the newer version last year and love this coffee maker!!!
marisa b.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
This is simply an amazing item. i use it every morning for coffee and every night for tea. couldn't imagine using another product
Sky D.
Lander, WY
This coffee maker is great to use it comes with a lot of flavors and its not like those old coffee makers where you have to wait a long time and make the coffee yourself its nice.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?