BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

Machelle C.
Machelle C.
Pawtucket , RI
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee machine with me and my husband both use it every single day sometimes three times a day. It's a lot faster to make coffee then hating up the water on top of the stove. This machine takes a few minutes.
Kirstyn S.
Kirstyn S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Foodie Expert
For the most part I love my Keurig. It's super convenient since I normally just need my one cup of coffee at a time. I do wish the Kcups were cheaper but they do make reusable cups now that you can put bagged coffee in.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Nanuet, NY
Foodie Expert
Love my Keurig! I can't function without coffee in the morning and, being the only person in my house that drinks coffee, it's a waste to make an entire pot. I love using the reusable k-cup because it's less wasteful and I can use any coffee of my choice. This has been one of my best purchases to date!
Myndee S.
Myndee S.
Gig Harbor, WA
I'm not as big of a fan of this machine as my last one. It's very loud, and I'm constantly adding water. I've already returned one beaus th coffee was spurting out and staining my teurquoise machine. They were wonderful about the return but my new one does the same
There is not an auto shut off so I leave my machine on all the time without realizing it.
Charis  C.
Charis C.
Vacherie, LA
Foodie Expert
I love this system.. It is absolutely worth the investment! In addition to coffee I use it daily for my hot & iced teas in addition to my lemonade! I highly recommend Keurig to any hot beverage drinker its convenient and awesome for hot and cold drinks!
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Old Town, ME
This is super simple to use and always gives me a great cup of coffee. I recently found out you can brew lemonade over ice and get a nice refreshing cup of cold lemonade. I think you can get an endless amount of beverages from this. It is also nice when I just need a cup of hot water and I can quickly turn it on then get the water with little hassle.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Bakerstown, PA
My husband and I love this machine! He drinks regular and I drink decaf, so it makes sense to have a coffee maker like this. I also make tea with it. I have had no problems with it so far. We have had it for about 6 months. It's easy to clean and doesn't make a mess like some of the earlier models of keurig. We use it at least 3 times a day. We love it!
Geneva S.
Geneva S.
Raleigh, NC
Best investment I ever made seeing as how I a a avid coffee drinker serves 3 different sizes of coffee options.Provides me with a million different options as far as coffee hot chocolate and teas. I am very pleased with my keurig and will never sell it.
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Costa Mesa, CA
Quickly brews a tasty cup of jo which I then pour in my mug on the way to the office. I love the hot cocoa and chai pod flavored. Super easy and convenient to use. I'm a former barista and the taste, quality, and convenience of this keurig can't be beat!!
Grace K.
Grace K.
I adore Keurig, this is my third model! I update whenever I can because I love insta-coffee, and with the new touch screen I now have the option to make my coffee strong (which I always do). It's super easy to handle, mess-free, and I totally recommend it!
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?