BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This Keurig is really good. Its easy to operate, the water heats up quickly too. Its so easy to use in the mornings when I'm running late at the door. I actually don't drink much coffee but I use my Keurig for teas and hot cocoa
MaryKate B.
Oxford, MS
I absolutely love my Keurig!

It makes my morning so simple by brewing a single cup of coffee quickly. Sometimes I'm unsure of which size to brew but besides that I love it. Easy appliance to use and clean! Definitely recommend.
Brittany J.
Canton, GA
I love the efficiency of my Keurig and how easy it is to make a cup of coffee when I'm on the go. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't fill up my cup as full as I would like it to.
Bryan C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Bought this for Christmas and have been in love with the carafe that came with it. Used to
Have a single use one but just nice to know if I'm needing an extra cup I can just use the bigger carafe for that. Love love love!!
Tori R.
So obsessed with my Keurig!!! It is so convenient, especially for someone like me who usually drinks one cup of coffee at various times throughout the day. I'll never go back to my old coffee pot!
Ashley L.
Rossville, GA
I love my Keurig! I received this as a gift and I haven't looked back. I am so excited for all the new products this company continues to come out with and I will continue to purchase this brand!
Heather V.
Roseville, MN
I am in loved with my Keurig. i like to drink coffee throughout the day, so being able to are one cup at a time is perfect for me. I've had it for a couple of years and still love each and very cup of coffee I get from it.
Hannah T.
Louisville, KY
I just got this coffeemaker and I love it. It has cut my coffee making time in half. And is very simple and easy to use. I would like to see more types of coffee and tea variety in the future.
Cindy G.
I love the continent of having a single cup coffee maker! I don't have to worry about being wasteful and it brews my coffee in seconds. The only downfall about this coffeemaker, is that I feel like I have to constantly refill the water. I wish it lasted longer.
Wendy H.
Landisville, PA
I love my Keurig. I use it every single day. Besides an occasional blockage (which I learned how to un-block by watching a YouTube video), I have never had a problem with the coffee maker. I've owned it for about 6 months.
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?