BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Lisa L.
Akron, OH
I love how quick and easy single serve coffee makers are, especially since I am usually the only one having coffee. I would prefer the K-Cups to be less expensive, or to be able to truly change the strength of the coffee brewed. This brewer has a "strong" option, which takes longer to brew over the grounds and does make a slightly stronger cup of coffee, but not quite strong enough for my tastes :) Besides that, I am very happy with this coffee maker. This is my second Keurig, and I appreciate the upgraded touchscreen and more cup sizes on this model. I do not often use the carafe, as I have a regular coffee maker for pots of coffee and the carafe pods are an even worse deal than the K-Cups.
Kelsey S.
Bend, OR
We could not live without our Keurig. I don't actually drink coffee - my husband does - but I use it more than he does for the hot water. It's instant, gives you the perfect amount, and they make lots of K-Cup flavors that are not coffee-related which I really like. It's really easy to clean, stays hot and doesn't take long to warm up when you add more water. So much more convenient than a teakettle. We've had ours for a year and it's still humming along, no problems in sight! The digital display is small - the more you spend the nicer they get. With just the two of us we didn't need a big fancy one, but they sure are fun!
Wendy P.
Lincoln, DE
Keurig is a very nice brand and has a lot of different coffee pods to chose from. It is a wonderful choice for on the fly coffee. I only gave it 3 out of 5 stars for the reason I like a full pot of coffee in the morning. I also feel it is cheaper to use an old fashioned coffee pot. One final thing is I love the smell of freshly brewed coffee in the morning which you just do not get from Keurig. Other than these few things I love my Keurig. The taste is good and it is so convenient. I haven't had any issues with it breaking but I do clean mine with vinegar and water cycles. Perfect for businesses or people who entertain a lot.
Bria N.
St Petersburg, FL
I got this one from my job Macy's. I work in the housewares department so I tell people a lot about products. So when it came to the little baby coffee maker I had back home it was time for a change. I love my Keurig the coffee taste so good. This is an easy to use coffee machine and I love how it comes with coffee to try it out. If you register your Keurig on their website you will be able to get discounts on Kcups. Buy in bulk and also you can still use your own coffee grounds in there with the reusable piece. 10/10 p.s. easy to clean.
Teresa B.
San Antonio, TX
I love my keurig!!!! its so convenient than the traditional coffee maker. i just press the button to let it warm up. while i do other things like make my daughter her cereal and by the time that I'm done its ready to brew. I also love the option to make your coffee strong! its super awesome on the go too. and i love that they sell Starbucks cups!!! I haven't been to a Starbucks in a year!!!!! I absolutely love my Keurig!
Haley K.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I don't know what I would do without my Keurig. It's so easy to pop in a K-cup and go in the mornings & you don't have to clean it as much as a regular coffee maker.
Marissa S.
East Boston, MA
I love my Keurig 2.0 K350! Having the option of making a larger cup (10 oz) while still being able to make a strong cup of coffee has been great. Also, the carafe makes it possible to have large amounts of coffee made at once, instead of just one cup. Also, the outside of the carafe cups are recyclable, which is a plus! I just wish all of the k-cups were recyclable... I hate the waste that is produced. However, after having a keurig for years, I think it would be VERY hard for me to go back to a standard coffee maker!
Samantha s.
Tunnel Hill, Ga
I have had this machine for about a year and a half, it works great still and I love that I can make one cup on the go during the week and a pot for me and my husband on the weekends. The only thing is the touch screen started to go out a few months back. I can still touch in the general area and it works but it's kinda inconvenient. I know you can take them back to the store you bought it and they will exchange it out for you since keurig gives them money back on it.
Stephanie A.
Tucson, AZ
Absolutely love my Keurig. my fiancee doesn't drink coffee but there are a ton of varieties of tea available as well as hot cocoa for him to drink.

I also have several of the plastic reusable k-cups that I often put my own coffee or tea in. it's wonderful having the options.

I also use the heated water for several different applications since it heats to a very reasonably hot temperature.
Kristen m.
My family and I love this product! I makes your morning routine ten times faster and easier. They have so many great flavors to choose from that works with this machine. It is very fast and easy to clean. I use this on a daily basis, but keurig coffee Brewers do tend to break easily. My family has gone through a few machines. This particular machine has lasted us much longer than previous ones so I'm assuming keurig has fixed the problem. Overall, this is a must have in my household.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?