BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Richmond, TX
I love keurig products. The only one that has recyclable cups is the Vue and it makes delicious cafe beverages so that is the one i prefer. The keurig system has a variety of yummy choices and it makes a quick high quality cuppa.
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Sewell, NJ
I love this thing its fast and easy. You make almost any hot beverage with it. I'm not a coffee drinker but i use it a lot for tea and hot chocolate. It was helpful during the mornings when i was rushing to get to school.
Elizabeth  S.
Elizabeth S.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Love my keurig! I've bought a few off brands but I noticed the coffee isn't as hot or as good. love all the different pods. only thing is u are supposed to only use k cups but there's ways around it if u watch u tube
Randi H.
Randi H.
I absolutely love this! i got it as a Christmas gift from my husband last year and use it practically daily. i love the variety of flavors of K-Cups that are offered not only from Keurig, but other brands as well.
Makaela L.
Makaela L.
Mobile, AL
Probably the best coffee maker ever! Easy and tasty! There might be a little trouble with how much water you put in it, but put less than what they ask for. If there's too much water, it won't make the coffee.
Annmarie A.
Annmarie A.
Kennebunk, Me
The product has been reliable and allows for quick access to a good cup of coffee. It does not take long to warm the water, it is well used and dependable. We have not had issues with it meeting our needs.
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Humble, TX
I love my Keurig. It was the best purchase we could have been for a coffee maker. We would waste so much coffee in the regular coffee makers. The single server coffee maker helped us reduce the waste.
Liori G.
Liori G.
Great Neck, NY
This product does not allow you to use your own coffee and the cake cups or any other type of replacement cup. Pump failed after a month. Sadly I had to return this. Would not try their product again.
Randa F.
Randa F.
This is the greatest creation since sliced bread. Single serve coffee saves the day everyday and with all the variety of flavors everyday is like a little surprise. Best investment I have ever made.
Mark R.
Mark R.
Mesa, AZ
Use it every day.
Kids love making hot chocolate and use it to boil water for tea.

Used the carafe for bigger pots at parties. Works well but because it's small it goes quick.
Still a nice option.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?