BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Bria N.
St Petersburg, FL
I got this one from my job Macy's. I work in the housewares department so I tell people a lot about products. So when it came to the little baby coffee maker I had back home it was time for a change. I love my Keurig the coffee taste so good. This is an easy to use coffee machine and I love how it comes with coffee to try it out. If you register your Keurig on their website you will be able to get discounts on Kcups. Buy in bulk and also you can still use your own coffee grounds in there with the reusable piece. 10/10 p.s. easy to clean.
Teresa B.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I love my keurig!!!! its so convenient than the traditional coffee maker. i just press the button to let it warm up. while i do other things like make my daughter her cereal and by the time that I'm done its ready to brew. I also love the option to make your coffee strong! its super awesome on the go too. and i love that they sell Starbucks cups!!! I haven't been to a Starbucks in a year!!!!! I absolutely love my Keurig!
Haley K.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I don't know what I would do without my Keurig. It's so easy to pop in a K-cup and go in the mornings & you don't have to clean it as much as a regular coffee maker.
Marissa S.
East Boston, MA
I love my Keurig 2.0 K350! Having the option of making a larger cup (10 oz) while still being able to make a strong cup of coffee has been great. Also, the carafe makes it possible to have large amounts of coffee made at once, instead of just one cup. Also, the outside of the carafe cups are recyclable, which is a plus! I just wish all of the k-cups were recyclable... I hate the waste that is produced. However, after having a keurig for years, I think it would be VERY hard for me to go back to a standard coffee maker!
Samantha s.
Tunnel Hill, Ga
I have had this machine for about a year and a half, it works great still and I love that I can make one cup on the go during the week and a pot for me and my husband on the weekends. The only thing is the touch screen started to go out a few months back. I can still touch in the general area and it works but it's kinda inconvenient. I know you can take them back to the store you bought it and they will exchange it out for you since keurig gives them money back on it.
Stephanie A.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love my Keurig. my fiancee doesn't drink coffee but there are a ton of varieties of tea available as well as hot cocoa for him to drink.

I also have several of the plastic reusable k-cups that I often put my own coffee or tea in. it's wonderful having the options.

I also use the heated water for several different applications since it heats to a very reasonably hot temperature.
Kristen m.
Foodie Expert
My family and I love this product! I makes your morning routine ten times faster and easier. They have so many great flavors to choose from that works with this machine. It is very fast and easy to clean. I use this on a daily basis, but keurig coffee Brewers do tend to break easily. My family has gone through a few machines. This particular machine has lasted us much longer than previous ones so I'm assuming keurig has fixed the problem. Overall, this is a must have in my household.
Stacey D.
Twin Falls, ID
Foodie Expert
I LOVE my Keurig! They are expensive, but it seems to hold up great. I buy my coffee pods at Costco, which has been the most reasonably priced I could find. Do not buy this machine if you drink a lot of coffee! My frustration include the cheap plastic on water tank and the need for descaling. It doesn't frustrate me that it needs descaling, but the product to descaling it with is expensive and hard to find, as well as a lack of clear instructions! This machine is great if you're a 1-2 cup drinker. If you drink more, stick with a pot!
Kaylyn W.
Davenport, IA
Foodie Expert
I have owned the keurig2.0 for six months now and I have to tell you it is the best purchased in a year. Its so easy to use and so convenient in the morning before work... But on my days off I wish there was a warming coffee pot so that I wouldn't have to keep making cup after cup. The coffee pot that comes with it does not keep the coffee warm so it's only useful when you have multiple people drinking coffee. I do love this product even though I do feel like there should be some upgrades on the next keurig.
Cathy C.
Easton, PA
Foodie Expert
My husband and I used to be a avid Starbucks pit stop before work but this machine has changed our lives. We love the Keurig machine. We bought this one because it was within our budget. We saved a lot of money using our Keurig and still be able to drink Starbucks coffee. I love the convenience of this. I only wish that it offers more of a selection of Ounces in hot water. It only offers 4oz or 6oz of hot water. Overall I would recommend the Keurig machine to everyone.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?