BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Canton, OH
Love my keurig, use it about 6 times a day and always makes the perfect cup. I do use purified water in my keurig so I don't replace the filters, which is kind of a pain but other then that it is great. I deff. recommend this for someone who is constantly on the go.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Murray, KY
I am the only one in my house that drinks coffee so my keurig is my favorite!! I also love that I can have a cup of coffee, my husband can have tea, and then my son can have got chocolate. so many different options on drinks!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Christmas, FL
I received my very first keruig for Christmas this past year and I love it ! It's so convenient to just make a single cup of coffee at the push of a button. I love that I no longer have to measure anything, and I love that there's a variety of flavored to choose from!
Amaryssia  H.
Amaryssia H.
Foodie Expert
Best coffee maker I've ever owned. I've had this maker for 2 years, and never have I thought of switching. It makes what I want, and how I want it. There are endless amounts of beverages to choose from, and most are delicious.
Danelle M.
Danelle M.
Littleton, Co
Foodie Expert
I love this Keurig. Fast, efficient, tastes wonderful. Goof for someone on the go. Stays very clean and sanitized. Once a month I run white vinegar through to clean. My old one got clogged lots but this one is definitely better
chelsea c.
chelsea c.
Lexington, SC
My husband does not drink coffee. Being the only coffee drinker in the house, this is perfect. I can make just enough for me and not have to worry about wasting. I also love how quick and easy it is to make my coffee. I am NOT a morning person so its nice to have an easy way to get my caffeine in the morning.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
Foodie Expert
This works so well for our household! With people in and out all the time and a small kitchen it's a nice way for some people to make hot chocolate on the way out the door and other people to make their favorite coffees. Huge help for us! I highly recommend it!
Ella C.
Ella C.
Portsmouth , Va
This is the best coffeemaker I've ever owned. I've had this Keurig for about 2 years and I am still a big fan of K-cups. Making one cup in the morning is super convenient and it heats up and is ready to go very quickly.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Rochelle , Il
I don't drink coffee daily but even I can tell that Keurigs will distort the taste of any coffee. The first one I owned had an over powering chemical taste but they replaced it with no questions asked. Great customer service. And I still use the coffee maker.
cathy c.
cathy c.
Fair Oaks, CA
I absolutely live my Keurig machine and do not want to use anything else. I have been using mine fir almost five years and love ! It works great and easy to use and clean. Any coffee brands taste great. thank you Keurig.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?