BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
TaBetha A.
Dunbar , WV
I love my Keurig! Everyone in my house likes different types of coffee or tea so this machine makes our lives so much easier than a typical coffee brewer. It's also great for the kids hot chocolate.
Lurena P.
This system gives the best of both worlds. Perfect for just making a quick cup for one or a carafe for the family! Also the temp of the water is always perfect. No waiting forever for hot water :)
Fred J.
I have been using this coffee maker for years and I love it. I love the fact that I can make a single cup of coffee. Keurigs support many many different styles and types of coffee which i love.
Recognized brand and high quality.
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This Keurig is really good. Its easy to operate, the water heats up quickly too. Its so easy to use in the mornings when I'm running late at the door. I actually don't drink much coffee but I use my Keurig for teas and hot cocoa
Sara F.
Potterville, MI
I absolutely love my Keurig coffee maker. I am a huge coffee junkie and this makes me a delicious cup so quickly. I also love that you can get an attachment to brew your own coffee so that you don't always have to pick up K-Cups!
Krista P.
Highland , IL
The 2.0 k350 machine gives you the option to brew a single cup or a small carafe. The only thing preventing me from giving it 5 stars is that you are limited in the brand of k-cups you can use.
Victoria C.
I personally liked my older model keurig, but it just stopped working one day after 4 yrs of having it. The newer model works a little slower, but I still like it. I've always been a keurig fan.
Jane C.
Smithtown, NY
I only drink coffee occasionally so I'm no expert in grinding coffee beans or using fancy machines. I love love love that I can make a single cup of coffee without any hassle, and I can choose from so many varieties of k-cups!
Lori W.
Kittanning, PA
I love my Keurig, so perfect when company comes and if we each have a different preference in what we want. You can serve tea, coffee, and hot chocolate. Great for gatherings and get togethers.
Brandon V.
Zeeland, MI
I was never much of a coffee person before my sister gifted my family one of these for Christmas. I'm still not a coffee person now but i have discovered the wonderful world of cappuccino and without this machine that may have never happend. I would recommend one of these to anyone who is extremely lazy or busy!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?