BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Destini C.
Foodie Expert
Love love love this coffee maker. Love that it has s hot water dispenser capability for tea and hot cocoa.
Jackie S.
Pelham, NY
I love the fact that I can make 1 cup or 4 cups. Perfect when people want different flavored coffee and you have company. Offered variety
Georgia H.
Really nice, works great, love how the coffee tastes , would highly recommend to everyone who loves great tasting hot coffee.
Sara B.
Sterling Hts, MI
This machine is great for on the go people. With a few quick presses of a button, your coffee or beverage of choice is brewed. Works quick, doesn't make a mess and offers different cup sizes.
Izamar L.
Dale, TX
Foodie Expert
This thing is great, I absolutely love it. very practical as well. we use it at work everyday
Lily A.
Foodie Expert
I love my Kuerig! We used to have a coffee maker with a pot, and would always have to throw out most of the coffee. With the K-Cups, were able to make as much coffee as we're going to drink.
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
I love the keurig for what it is it's great for a quick coffee on-the-go. You don't have to do the hassle of getting the filter out,filling the water all the way up to the line and waiting for a full pot of coffee to be brewed. With a Keurig, it's just add how much water you want for one cup and put the pod into the slot and in 30-seconds to a minute later you are ready to go.
Laju p.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love my kuerig. love how I don't have to fill up the water after every brewing. the only thing I don't really like is the fact that the coffee doesn't brew very hot and I have to brew it 20 times to get clear clean hot water because of the the coffee color or coffee grinds but other then that is great!
Aubri F.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm obsessed with my Keurig! The only thing I wish it did, was serve cold drinks as well. The cost of individual coffee/tea boxes is a little high, but I can honestly say that I use my Keurig everyday.
Allison G.
Nanuet, NY
Foodie Expert
Love my Keurig! I can't function without coffee in the morning and, being the only person in my house that drinks coffee, it's a waste to make an entire pot. I love using the reusable k-cup because it's less wasteful and I can use any coffee of my choice. This has been one of my best purchases to date!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?