BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Andrea B.
Rockford, ['', '', '']
I really love my Keurig, and I use it everyday! It's so easy to use, and super fast. I love how many options of coffee there are for the Keurig as well! It's a little expensive, but we've definitely gotten our money's worth out of it already! I highly recommend to any coffee drinker!
Jordan E.
Mandeville, LA
I love my Keurig so much! It doesn't take long for the water to heat up, it doesn't take long for the drink to be made, and the single use cups make it easy for if you only want to make a single cup.
Tina V.
Quincy, MA
I love using this as my coffee machine, it is such a cheap and easy way to make your own coffee in the morning. I use to go out and buy coffee everyday, which wasted my time and money. Now before school, I just use this to make coffee.
Kelly W.
Richmond, TX
I love keurig products. The only one that has recyclable cups is the Vue and it makes delicious cafe beverages so that is the one i prefer. The keurig system has a variety of yummy choices and it makes a quick high quality cuppa.
Elizabeth M.
Durham, NC
Great coffee maker that can be used for tea and hot chocolate. I love that i can get hot water in no time. The option for the carafe is great when we have visitors over, however it is easier just to brew individual cups. The reserve is large enough to last for several cups
Lurena P.
This system gives the best of both worlds. Perfect for just making a quick cup for one or a carafe for the family! Also the temp of the water is always perfect. No waiting forever for hot water :)
Ashlyn F.
Bloomington, IN
Very good product for the first year and a half. It often would not dispense the correct amount of water so i tried cleaning it and googling new things to try and couldn't figure out how to fix it.
Valleen H.
Martinsburg, WV
Going from a traditional coffee maker to Keurig has been a huge change in our house!! I love the fact that i can make one cup or one pot. I am also a huge gardener so all my keurig K cups go to my seed starting as mini starter pots!
Amity K.
Wow, these things are total life savers, time savers, and money savers. And you can literally make any beverage you can think of, iced or not. it takes no time at all to heat up, and even less to brew the drinks. love this bad boy!!
TaBetha A.
Dunbar , WV
I love my Keurig! Everyone in my house likes different types of coffee or tea so this machine makes our lives so much easier than a typical coffee brewer. It's also great for the kids hot chocolate.
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?