BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

Sonja Y.
Sonja Y.
Marysville, WA
Foodie Expert
Love this coffee system, only 3 stars though due to it only making one cup it's convinient but I do enjoy more then one cup of coffee. With the amount of time it takes to make one cup I could have half a pot with a regular coffee brewer. Also kind of hard to clean regularly
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Middletown, OH
I love that it is single serve and a carafe but the carafe only makes two cups of coffee and I regret buying this model because of that. I do like that you can still use the refillable cups as long as it's the right type because it is cheaper. The tank needs to be bigger also.
Erica A.
Erica A.
Bensalem, PA
I love my Keurig 4-cup machine. It makes great coffee in a very short amount of time. There is a wide brand variety available, so there's something for everyone to make and enjoy. I like this one in particular, because you can make 1 cup or 4 cups depending on what you need.
Kaylan S.
Kaylan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Best Christmas gift I have ever received! Quick and easy. The only thing is that your have to refill the water about every 2-3 uses and it only goes up to 10oz so it only fills about half of my coffee cup but that's such a little thing it really isn't even worth mentioning.
Karina T.
Karina T.
Miami
Love my keurig! It's my favorite household product. I must have a cup of coffee every morning and keurig makes the best coffee! It's easy to use, and brews in seconds. I love the variety of K-Cups there is, I can't get enough! Definitely recommend purchasing this appliance.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Santa Clara, CA
Best in-classroom investment I made as a teacher. I kept the water full and always had a supply of fresh coffee. I would have other teachers bring me water and their own pods to make their coffee in my room. I love using my Keurig!
Wendy K.
Wendy K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Absolutely love using this product! Pick whatever coffee I want, put the cup in there and press start. Super easy to use, and all you gotta do is just fill it up with water! Never broke down or anything! Would recommend to anyone!
Corey V.
Corey V.
I was always hesitant about putting the money out to buy a keuring but it's been one of my most used purchases. It's so convenient to be able to choose from my selection of k-cups and not have to worry about wasting a pot of coffee!
Kegan N.
Kegan N.
Athens, WV
I adore my Keurig coffee maker, I have had 3 different coffee makers from this company. I can't help but to upgrade when a new one comes out. They are extremely easy to use and fairly easy to clean. I would recumbent this to any age person, it's a great coffee maker.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Canton, OH
Love my keurig, use it about 6 times a day and always makes the perfect cup. I do use purified water in my keurig so I don't replace the filters, which is kind of a pain but other then that it is great. I deff. recommend this for someone who is constantly on the go.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?