BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
Foodie Expert
I really like this coffee machine. I have my coffee ready every morning when I wake up and I'm ready to start my day.
Tanya w.
Arcadia, FL
Foodie Expert
We bought a keurig at work and I lived it so much that I bought one at home. my husband and I agent always on the same schedule and instead of brewing a pot and risk it being waited, not go mention the time it takes to clean it, with keurig I can brew my cup and head or the door if I'm rushed.
Sue R.
Stuart, FL
Love it. Mine is red

Easy to use and I use it daily

Especially good when you have company that drink both decaf and regular
Stephanie B.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this machine and use it multiple times a day. I love that it has a timer to turn on and off automatically to save energy but be ready when I need it. I've never had any problems with this machine getting clogged and I love the option to brew larger batches. Highly recommend
Julie R.
Sarasota, FL
This system is great. Only problem I had with it was I never used the carafe!
Erin E.
Foodie Expert
I love my keurig. it makes it so much easier to brew coffee without having to make a whole pot and waste a lot of it.
Stephanie C.
Wylie, TX
Foodie Expert
Enjoy this coffee maker. Just have to keep up with the cleaning of the water so that way it doesn't mildew up.
candida d.
Kenton
Foodie Expert
I love my keurig coffee pot I use it all time unless I have company then I use my 12 cup coffee pot
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this color and the system. I brew my coffee in this every morning, easy to clean
Michelle S.
Spring Valley, CA
I love it! I love the carafe so that I can make multiple cups at once! I wish it let me use my own coffee though. K-Cups are expensive :(
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?