BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Kaylyn W.
Davenport, IA
Foodie Expert
I have owned the keurig2.0 for six months now and I have to tell you it is the best purchased in a year. Its so easy to use and so convenient in the morning before work... But on my days off I wish there was a warming coffee pot so that I wouldn't have to keep making cup after cup. The coffee pot that comes with it does not keep the coffee warm so it's only useful when you have multiple people drinking coffee. I do love this product even though I do feel like there should be some upgrades on the next keurig.
Holly S.
Riverview, MI
I use this everyday!!! I love this coffeee maker so much! Totally worth it!!! <3 SO AWESOME
Karla  I.
Selinsgrove, PA
Foodie Expert
It's so convenient to have! I mainly use it for hot cocoa/hot chocolate and tea. I'm not much of a coffee person but it's a very convenient thing to have in your kitchen.
Melanie H.
Schriever, LA
Foodie Expert
Really like this machine. not full stars because it clogs easily. easy to use with the reusable pods so it creates less waste.
Melody G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love making one quick cup of coffee before work. I don't waste anything, and I can switch up my flavors everyday.
Caitlin K.
West Mifflin , PA
Foodie Expert
Love this product! Just wish it allowed me to brew bigger cup sizes than 10 oz.
AMANDA R.
Paterson, Nj
Your not going to like when I say this Keurig is not my favorite model. I had it for a week and as a Keurig lover this will not be joining my other syatems. It's going back. I wish they would have made this version a better version. This system is nice in looks but is that good enough? You are not able to use your own brand of coffee. You have to use a spacific brand of pods. Plus mine malfunctioned in less then a week. Not worth the money. I bought all my Keurigs they did not come free. Leave it at the store. I promise you it will be happier there.
Ashley L.
Rossville , GA
Foodie Expert
I love my Keurig! I received this as a gift and I haven't looked back. I am so excited for all the new products this company continues to come out with and I will continue to purchase this brand!
Jackie H.
Costa Mesa, CA
Quickly brews a tasty cup of jo which I then pour in my mug on the way to the office. I love the hot cocoa and chai pod flavored. Super easy and convenient to use. I'm a former barista and the taste, quality, and convenience of this keurig can't be beat!!
Sue R.
Stuart, FL
Love it. Mine is red

Easy to use and I use it daily

Especially good when you have company that drink both decaf and regular
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?