BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Osceola, WI
Foodie Expert
My Keurig 2.0 is my best friend in the mornings! I was actually nervous to get one but it has not disappointed! It runs quickly and efficiently and I love having a carafe with it. It's easy to use, the touch screen makes it really convenient and it gives more ounce options than the older models.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Raleigh, MS
I love my kuerig. I make cappuccino in it nearly every day. My coffee is made quickly and is always delicious. I like the fact has a water reservoir so that I don't have to always refill it and that is automatically turns off to not waste energy.
Chantel M.
Chantel M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Absolutely in love with my keurig 2.0!!! I am a person that loves coffee but never drinks a full pot. I love how simple and easy to use the machine is. And I also love all the different brands of coffee that they have for the K cups! I can have Starbucks everyday and never leave my house!!!!
Blair M.
Blair M.
King, NC
Oh how much I love this Keurig! Fresh coffee everyone I brew has completely changed the game in coffee. I have never had a problem with this machine and it makes perfect cups of coffee! If you don't have one, you should really consider it. It is one of the best things I have ever bought!
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
Malta, ID
Keurigs have redefined the meaning of convenience. Make sure there is water, pop in your cup, and a few seconds later your drink is ready. I'm not a fan of the fact that the cups are made of plastic and create a great deal of waste that should be recycled, however. It is a downside.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Boynton Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
Love love love my keurig!!! I never used to drink much, except for the occasional Starbucks because brewing a whole pot would be a waste. I love that I can change my coffee up day by day and that I can also brew a single glass of tea if I like
Talesha R.
Talesha R.
Jacksonville, FL
Love how simple and easy it is to use!! Love the variety of k cups from hot tea, coffee, cocoa and love that they have a organic variety!! So much easier not to waste and just make a single serving and to have it available for company!!
Jody M.
Jody M.
Elkridge, MD
It's so convenient to use a Keurig. I try to use the refillable cup that I got separately instead of k cups since I don't want to throw them away. My system has broken several times but so far I've been able to fix it. Not sure I would get this again but it is extremely convenient.
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I am so grateful that I own this! It allows me to get my own personal cup of Joe in the morning and I have so many options to choose from. it comes in handy when I have company or the man needs coffee in the AM. Love it, love it, love it!
Kaylan S.
Kaylan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Best Christmas gift I have ever received! Quick and easy. The only thing is that your have to refill the water about every 2-3 uses and it only goes up to 10oz so it only fills about half of my coffee cup but that's such a little thing it really isn't even worth mentioning.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?