BY KEURIG #17 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Heather D.
I am so obsessed with my Keurig!!! I love how this one you can make a single cup of coffee or a pot of you have guests!! I even did a blog post about my cute coffee bar and this Keurig I love it so much!
Kristin B.
Give me a chai latte K-Cup any day of the week, and you'll have my heart. I can't get enough of them! Add some honey and a tiny bit of sugar and BAM! You're set! I haven't had mine long, but I am so in love with it now that I do have it!
Lacee A.
Knoxville, IA
Just got this Keurig for Christmas this past year and I love it! It's my favorite, I had the first Keurig before and this definitely tops that old version. I love that I can make a pot of coffee when I want to have more than just one cup!
Nick M.
Indianapolis, In
I love this coffeemaker. I had always loved my single serve Keurig brewer, and I love that I can brew a whole carafe now! The only downside that I've faced so far is the fact that it scans the k-cup when it's in the brewer. This has lead to using some work arounds, such as putting another cup label on top of a non readable one.
April W.
Elmira, NY
This is amazing! Not being able to drink a whole pot of coffee before heading out of the door for work it's perfect to make one cup of coffee, push a button and in minutes you have amazing coffee without waiting in line at a coffee place.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
In love with Keurig! I am the only one who drinks coffee oin my house so it's perfect. I love that I can make coffee, tea, hot coco and so many different flavors & brands! I will never use anything else!
Christopher M.
Dunedin, FL
I am a big fan of this Keurig! I love how I can either make a whole pot of coffee or make a single serve cup. My two favorite flavors for the Keurig coffeemaker is Donut Shop and Santa's White Christmas!
Jordan E.
Mandeville, LA
I love my Keurig so much! It doesn't take long for the water to heat up, it doesn't take long for the drink to be made, and the single use cups make it easy for if you only want to make a single cup.
Quirah V.
Greenville , NC
I received my keurig courtesy of influenster. I'd wanted one for awhile. I love the single serve option. My only drawback is K-Cups are expend and the new keurig models don't allow for none kcup usage.
Tina V.
Quincy, MA
I love using this as my coffee machine, it is such a cheap and easy way to make your own coffee in the morning. I use to go out and buy coffee everyday, which wasted my time and money. Now before school, I just use this to make coffee.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?