BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Gladys B.
Winterville, NC
Easy to use. Coffee is not hot; so I have to reheat it in the microwave. OK product. Not impress.
Chelsea S.
I love using a keurig! I know I'm not making too much coffee or tea and wasting it. It also allows the people in my household to have a drink on their time. It's also super easy to use!
Kimberly  M.
Foodie Expert
I love my new Keurig. This machine has all the features I need without any extras.
Alexandra N.
Orchard Park, NY
Foodie Expert
Love keurig!! Such a great coffee maker with a bunch of different coffee flavors! I love coffee
Marissa M.
Maple Grove, MN
So far I like this machine, my one thing with Keurig in general is that you can't get clean hot water (for loose leaf tea, for example) unless you buy a super expensive model that takes up way too much counter space.
Nicole R.
Harpers Ferry, WV
I am so happy with my purchase and I got a great deal on it at target because it was on sale and there was a gift card received with purchase. So far, it's been used 2-5 times a day for the last 2 months in my house. Works flawlessly and I LOVE the option to choose a bolder brew. I haven't used the carafe yet, but I'm glad we have it. I have a separate coffee maker in case we have a lot of company, but I won't need that anymore.
Antonette F.
Works great! Has a variety of cup sizes, and the ability to make a whole carafe. Brews fast, tastes great!
Kaylyn W.
Davenport, IA
Foodie Expert
I have owned the keurig2.0 for six months now and I have to tell you it is the best purchased in a year. Its so easy to use and so convenient in the morning before work... But on my days off I wish there was a warming coffee pot so that I wouldn't have to keep making cup after cup. The coffee pot that comes with it does not keep the coffee warm so it's only useful when you have multiple people drinking coffee. I do love this product even though I do feel like there should be some upgrades on the next keurig.
Melody G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love making one quick cup of coffee before work. I don't waste anything, and I can switch up my flavors everyday.
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
I absolutely love my Keurig! I have hot water on demand any time I'm needing a hot beverage! it's just me so I rarely use the pot , but it's perfect for when I DO have company! Keurig also has TONS of k-cup flavors and top brands to chose from as well. from coco , tea , as well as coffees.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?