BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Autumn h.
Oldsmar, FL
This Keurig is what gets me through the day. It makes my coffee in a breeze, with no interruptions. I defiantly prefer it to other brands that I've tried. Without this, I probably wouldn't be where I am right now.
Laura V.
I absolutely love this product! As a previous barista, I prefer more hand-crafted beverages as opposed to the brewed coffee. This Keurig gives me both options, even just hot water for hot chocolate, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
Kristina C.
We've been using Keurig for years now & we've always been pleased! We use the reusable k-cups now to save on waste & we can choose our fave coffee to use! Makes the experience better & saves us some money!
Holly B.
Maxton, NC
I love my Keurig. It's so easy to use and the coffee tastes great. Some people have complained that you can't use my k-cups, but they've been working just fine with my Brewer. It doesn't take long at all to brew a cup. I couldn't be happier!
Savana H.
We love our keurig because of the single serve feature. There are only two of us who live in our home and neither of us are very avid coffee drinkers, but this is nice to have around when we're feeling like having a cup or have guests over.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
In love with Keurig! I am the only one who drinks coffee oin my house so it's perfect. I love that I can make coffee, tea, hot coco and so many different flavors & brands! I will never use anything else!
Keridon M.
Spring, TX
Worst coffee maker I've ever owned. It rarely brews the whole carafe and when doing the single serving every few brews spews out grinds. I've owned more keurigs than I can count but this will be my last
April W.
Elmira, NY
This is amazing! Not being able to drink a whole pot of coffee before heading out of the door for work it's perfect to make one cup of coffee, push a button and in minutes you have amazing coffee without waiting in line at a coffee place.
Kainara M.
Chalfont, PA
My mornings are better since I got this coffeemaker. It is fast and I can drink my favorite coffee brand (Starbucks) without going to the store. I wake up, put my K cup there and within seconds there we go - I have my energy to start the day! It is also easy to refill the water container. I couldn't choose another brand than Keurig
April F.
Lindley, NY
The addition of the carafe was genius. We typically make single cups as it is just myself and my boyfriend. It is nice to have the option to brew more with friends without having a separate coffee maker.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?