BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Alicia W.
White Bluff, TN
I use this everyday and I love it! It's perfect for just one cup of coffee and it's very easy to use.
Alia J.
Foodie Expert
I love single serve coffee makers and Keurig has made some pretty good appliances. But, lately my keurig doesn't taste right or won't even produce coffee so I'm upset.
Melissa B.
I got this for Christmas 2014 and I love it so much never had a problem and super easy to clean.
Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
While I liked this product at first, I began to notice the water looking different after a little while. I learned it had to be cleaned often and gathered mold inside where the water was stored. It was not consistent with the amount of water it dispensed, even if I used the same settings.
Suzanne H.
Foodie Expert
My fiance uses it for coffee, and I use it for hot cocoa and hot apple cider. I purchased a reusable K-cup from Bed, Bath, & Beyond to use with coffee grounds... sometimes it works on the first try, and sometimes I get a notification that says it "wasn't made" to use with the Keurig. It's supposed to work with the Keurig, so it's annoying that it sometimes doesn't work, but I just deal with it- haha. I do wish Keurig would have a way to fix this issue, but I otherwise love it.
Beth B.
Troy, AL
Foodie Expert
We absolutely love this keurig. It's perfect for one cup, or you can use the larger brew option if you have guests.
kelsey h.
Flint, MI
Foodie Expert
The keurig 2.0 is beyond better then the original! I love the size of cups this machine makes and the k cups are universal and sold almost everywhere
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
Foodie Expert
I seriously would not be able to survive without this machine, nor would my husband. It is easy to use, heats up quickly and requires minimal up keep every other month!
Alexandra N.
Orchard Park, NY
Foodie Expert
Love keurig!! Such a great coffee maker with a bunch of different coffee flavors! I love coffee
Melissa k.
Chippewa Lake, OH
I received this product free after my last Keurig broke after less than 1 year. I was excited about the ability to do a 4 cup pot, however I hate the DRM part where you can only use certain k-cups. Of Course I have used hacks to get around this, but its annoying. Also, I love that you can brew just hot water, however I wish you could do a 10oz cup of water. I also wish the timer function would actually brew the k cup and not just turn the brewer on.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?