BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Virginia Bch, VA
We have this Keurig at my office and it is great! I prefer a regular coffee maker but it's good for single serve. It has a filter in the water container which is nice and you can brew multiple cups before refilling it. K cups can also get expensive and produce a lot of trash.
Anika T.
Anika T.
Alexandria, MN
Foodie Expert
I love this item. I am not a huge coffee drinker so a full pot is not realistic for me. The only thing I wish it did was allow filling the carafe with just hot water. It's simple to take apart and clean and put back together. I would recommend this to all who love coffee.
Salvador M.
Salvador M.
Vista, CA
It was like christmas when this arrived in the mail no regrets the best investment me and my wife have made as far as coffee we spent allot on starbucks this has replaced that ounce in while treat to every day fresh coffee straight into my mug when ever i want at reasonable price per cup cant imagine not having one lol my wife loves it cause on her way out the door at 4am she can quickly brew a fresh cup and no waiting in drive thrus!!!!
Robyn L.
Robyn L.
Coon Rapids, MN
I love being able to brew just 1 cup of coffee and not wasting a whole pot of coffee for myself. I also love getting to drink a variety of different brews and flavors without having to buy tons of bags of coffee beans or grounds. Is quick, easy and cost effective for me.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Foodie Expert
I own this exact Keurig and words can't express how much I love it! Making coffee every morning has never been this easy. I simply put the k cup in and pour some water to get heated and my coffee in done is 2-3 min, which is not that bad because meanwhile I can get ready for the day. Once it's don't I take it and I go. It's super easy to use and so convenient, plus I save so much money on buying coffee elsewhere when I can make it at the comfort of my own home.
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Lakeside, TX
I absolutely love LOVE my keurig. Pretty sure it is the only thing and reason I have made it through finals week. AND it is definitely a huge HUGE help in the morning when I am on the go. I don't think love is a good explanation for how much a ADORE this coffee machine.
Tracy P.
Tracy P.
Mount Dora, FL
Part of our morning routine. I love having the diversity to choose the flavor I am in the mood for that day. Strong & bold or mild flavor. Our kids use it for hot coco or lattes. We have even used it for hot water to make oatmeal when in a hurry.
We have had our machine for several years and it has not let us down.
I absolutely love this Keurig 2.0! I love the fact that you can get hot water directly from the machine. It's a nice option to have. I also like the fact that a carafe can now be used to serve a few people.
The only con was that we were unable to use our old single Keurig pods. With the Keurig 2.0 version does not read "older" Keurig pods unless they have a specific top.
Ania M.
Ania M.
Easy to use and quick for those mornings on the run. Only downfall is that I drink more coffee than it makes at a time and you have to wait for each individual cup. Also it takes a little bit to heat up the water runless you monitor that it's almost always warm
Sara B.
Sara B.
Newkirk, OK
I use this machine every single day. It's perfect for a busy mom on the go! It's so easy to use, even my 9 year old daughter can make a cup of hot cocoa in them morning when we are busy and in a hurry! I love the variety of flavors of coffee, tea and cocoas available! I also LOVE the fact that I can make a pot of coffee with this machine! It's absolutely amazing!
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?