BY KEURIG #13 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Jessica S.
Glendale, NY
I love using this product. It's so convenient in the morning when I'm running around getting ready to go to school. There's virtually no mess and no clean up. The coffee it brews always comes out tasting delicious.
Stephanie V.
I love my Keurig! Every cup is freshly brewed and tastes perfect. Before with a regular coffee maker we were wasting so much coffee that was left over in the pot. Also I do like that you can use a refillable cup to put your own coffee in the keurig.
Elisabeth G.
I love this product the ability to make either just one cup or a whole pot of coffee is excellent if I am hosting a group of people or just for me. I wish the reservoir was a bit bigger over all very happy with it.
Randi H.
I absolutely love this! i got it as a Christmas gift from my husband last year and use it practically daily. i love the variety of flavors of K-Cups that are offered not only from Keurig, but other brands as well.
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
Obsessed! I use this for my coffee, tea, hot cocoa, iced coffee and so much more! We got this as a wedding gift and I use it everyday! I love how I can use it for a single cup or a pot of coffee if we have guests.
Michaelle H.
I actually first tried this at my mom's house and fell in love! Sometimes I don't want multiple cups of coffee or don't have someone to drink with so this is a great single serve. And it's so fast!!! That's handy when on the go or are running late.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
I am college and this coffee maker is the best. I can make coffee for myself and my 3 roommates every morning without compensating those extra few minutes of sleeping in that I'd usually give up if I had a regular coffee maker. Highly recommend!
Alyssa T.
Burlington, WI
I love the Keurig machines but since upgrading to this one ive noticed a couple of issues, it takes a bit longer, it seems to leak a little where the coffee pours from but I do like the new design and touch screen display better than past models.
Jessica F.
Just simple words amazing and it has everything I could eer ask for in a coffee maker.I used it 3 times everyday and some times 6 i just love coffee and my mother too very easy and handly with multi flavors
Savana H.
We love our keurig because of the single serve feature. There are only two of us who live in our home and neither of us are very avid coffee drinkers, but this is nice to have around when we're feeling like having a cup or have guests over.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?