BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Erin E.
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
I love my kurig :) the ability to have a different flavored coffee every cup is awesome, but also the filtering of the water with the charcoal filter makes my coffee SO much better, since my city water is not so good. Its faster than the older models my friends have too so coffee in like 60 seconds! Amazing. A little loud but it doesn't bother me.
Tanya w.
Tanya w.
Arcadia, FL
Foodie Expert
We bought a keurig at work and I lived it so much that I bought one at home. my husband and I agent always on the same schedule and instead of brewing a pot and risk it being waited, not go mention the time it takes to clean it, with keurig I can brew my cup and head or the door if I'm rushed.
Mely U.
Mely U.
Norwalk, CA
I got it as a gift, and I've had it for a year now and I love it! I use it to make my oatmeal as well as my coffee it's so quick and easy and fast to make a quick cup. every morning in less than 2 minutes my coffee is done all I do is add some creamer and I'm ready for the day. great for the kid's hot chocolates too. awesome best gift ever!
Kelsie B.
Kelsie B.
Concord, NC
I have always loved Keurig coffee makers that friends & family have had, so I decided to get this one for my husband. It was really easy to setup & get working but once we started running water through the machine there would be a very strong smell of plastic. We have run several batches of hot water through it & the smell is still there.
Nick D.
Nick D.
Sumter, SC
All you have to do is cut the foil top off of a readable K cup and double sticky tape it to your old reusable cup and presto back in business. The machine only reads the color band around the cup. I actually made a cover to go over any cup by cutting a circle out of a soda can the size of the foil top with four short tabs bent over to hold in place and then double sticky taped a readable foil top on to it. I also cut the center out of it about the size of a quarter.
Asher R.
Asher R.
Foodie Expert
Quality wise, its very quick and easy to make a cup of coffee or tea whatever you want. Stylish and I love the various colored lights that illuminate the water tank. Holds a lot of water so I need to refill it less than previous models. Many different choices on size of drink, a big plus.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Beaverton, OR
This worked perfectly for 8 months and then it started not dispensing water. I fixed it by tipping the unit upside down- I think it gets air pockets in the lines. It also requires a lot of maintenance with cleaning and de-scaling as well as purchasing little water filters. I suppose if you're ok with this, it makes a good cup of coffee.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this machine and use it multiple times a day. I love that it has a timer to turn on and off automatically to save energy but be ready when I need it. I've never had any problems with this machine getting clogged and I love the option to brew larger batches. Highly recommend
Norma S.
Norma S.
Mckinney, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I am a big coffee lover and this has made my morning so much better. It makes my coffee in less than a minute which I really like for those days when I'm running late. Aside from being able to make coffee I also like that it dispenses hot water on its on for when I'm feeling like just having some tea. When wanting just water I would recommend you give the needle a quick wash just to make sure you don't get any coffee gains in your water.
Kaleigh H.
Kaleigh H.
Foodie Expert
I love my Keurig 2.0 K350 system, but there is a definite downfall. Only "verified" K-Cups can be used. I did recently purchase a cup that allows you to fill it with your own favorite ground coffee, so that helps... but there are some store-brand K-Cups that I used to LOVE that I cannot use anymore since they aren't compatible.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?