BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Blair M.
King, NC
Oh how much I love this Keurig! Fresh coffee everyone I brew has completely changed the game in coffee. I have never had a problem with this machine and it makes perfect cups of coffee! If you don't have one, you should really consider it. It is one of the best things I have ever bought!
Sasha T.
Love this product. My only wish is that the keurig cups were more affordable. And that it could easily make iced coffee without tasting deathly.
Sharon S.
Spartanburg, SC
Foodie Expert
Love my Keurig. It makes having coffee so much easier. I just turn it on let it heat push which cup size I want and wait for it to be done.
Kelli C.
I love keurig 2.0! Especially now that you can brew your own coffee in it like the older models. I would never go back to another coffee maker again. I can do everything in my keurig!
AMANDA R.
Paterson, Nj
Your not going to like when I say this Keurig is not my favorite model. I had it for a week and as a Keurig lover this will not be joining my other syatems. It's going back. I wish they would have made this version a better version. This system is nice in looks but is that good enough? You are not able to use your own brand of coffee. You have to use a spacific brand of pods. Plus mine malfunctioned in less then a week. Not worth the money. I bought all my Keurigs they did not come free. Leave it at the store. I promise you it will be happier there.
Lisa A.
Foodie Expert
This machine is my best friend. I love using it every day multiple times. I love the variety of drinks I can make with it
Nancy C.
Geneseo, KS
This keurig has a convenient water reservoir that is easy to keep full so I can just start brewing. I like the carafe but it does not keep the coffee warm for very long. I purchased a reusable k-cup to use my own coffee so I don't have to purchase the costly k-cups. I have had no problem using it with my machine. This is a good product and I would recommend it for every day use.
Marissa S.
East Boston, MA
I love my Keurig 2.0 K350! Having the option of making a larger cup (10 oz) while still being able to make a strong cup of coffee has been great. Also, the carafe makes it possible to have large amounts of coffee made at once, instead of just one cup. Also, the outside of the carafe cups are recyclable, which is a plus! I just wish all of the k-cups were recyclable... I hate the waste that is produced. However, after having a keurig for years, I think it would be VERY hard for me to go back to a standard coffee maker!
Jeanine M.
Newtown, CT
I absolutely love this coffee maker. We've had it for quite some time now and have never had any problems with it. My husband and I use this maker every day and always get hot cups of coffee.
Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
While I liked this product at first, I began to notice the water looking different after a little while. I learned it had to be cleaned often and gathered mold inside where the water was stored. It was not consistent with the amount of water it dispensed, even if I used the same settings.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?