BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Kegan N.
Athens, WV
I adore my Keurig coffee maker, I have had 3 different coffee makers from this company. I can't help but to upgrade when a new one comes out. They are extremely easy to use and fairly easy to clean. I would recumbent this to any age person, it's a great coffee maker.
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
Foodie Expert
This works so well for our household! With people in and out all the time and a small kitchen it's a nice way for some people to make hot chocolate on the way out the door and other people to make their favorite coffees. Huge help for us! I highly recommend it!
chelsea c.
Lexington, SC
My husband does not drink coffee. Being the only coffee drinker in the house, this is perfect. I can make just enough for me and not have to worry about wasting. I also love how quick and easy it is to make my coffee. I am NOT a morning person so its nice to have an easy way to get my caffeine in the morning.
Danelle M.
Littleton, Co
Foodie Expert
I love this Keurig. Fast, efficient, tastes wonderful. Goof for someone on the go. Stays very clean and sanitized. Once a month I run white vinegar through to clean. My old one got clogged lots but this one is definitely better
Machelle C.
Pawtucket, RI
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee machine with me and my husband both use it every single day sometimes three times a day. It's a lot faster to make coffee then hating up the water on top of the stove. This machine takes a few minutes.
Lindsey L.
Rochelle , Il
I don't drink coffee daily but even I can tell that Keurigs will distort the taste of any coffee. The first one I owned had an over powering chemical taste but they replaced it with no questions asked. Great customer service. And I still use the coffee maker.
Ella C.
Portsmouth , Va
This is the best coffeemaker I've ever owned. I've had this Keurig for about 2 years and I am still a big fan of K-cups. Making one cup in the morning is super convenient and it heats up and is ready to go very quickly.
cathy c.
Fair Oaks, CA
I absolutely live my Keurig machine and do not want to use anything else. I have been using mine fir almost five years and love ! It works great and easy to use and clean. Any coffee brands taste great. thank you Keurig.
Kirstyn S.
MOUNT CARMEL, PA
Foodie Expert
For the most part I love my Keurig. It's super convenient since I normally just need my one cup of coffee at a time. I do wish the Kcups were cheaper but they do make reusable cups now that you can put bagged coffee in.
Catherine C.
Bakerstown, PA
My husband and I love this machine! He drinks regular and I drink decaf, so it makes sense to have a coffee maker like this. I also make tea with it. I have had no problems with it so far. We have had it for about 6 months. It's easy to clean and doesn't make a mess like some of the earlier models of keurig. We use it at least 3 times a day. We love it!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?