BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Jessica P.
Canton, OH
Love my keurig, use it about 6 times a day and always makes the perfect cup. I do use purified water in my keurig so I don't replace the filters, which is kind of a pain but other then that it is great. I deff. recommend this for someone who is constantly on the go.
Amaryssia  H.
Best coffee maker I've ever owned. I've had this maker for 2 years, and never have I thought of switching. It makes what I want, and how I want it. There are endless amounts of beverages to choose from, and most are delicious.
Rachel E.
This is a great machine for coffee and I love the keurig convenience. HOWEVER they do not accept k-cups that were purchased in the past or anything that doesn't have the keurig logo around the rim. I had old k-cups when I got this machine and it didn't let me use them.
Julie H.
Murray, KY
I am the only one in my house that drinks coffee so my keurig is my favorite!! I also love that I can have a cup of coffee, my husband can have tea, and then my son can have got chocolate. so many different options on drinks!
Danelle M.
Littleton, Co
I love this Keurig. Fast, efficient, tastes wonderful. Goof for someone on the go. Stays very clean and sanitized. Once a month I run white vinegar through to clean. My old one got clogged lots but this one is definitely better
chelsea c.
Lexington, SC
My husband does not drink coffee. Being the only coffee drinker in the house, this is perfect. I can make just enough for me and not have to worry about wasting. I also love how quick and easy it is to make my coffee. I am NOT a morning person so its nice to have an easy way to get my caffeine in the morning.
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
This works so well for our household! With people in and out all the time and a small kitchen it's a nice way for some people to make hot chocolate on the way out the door and other people to make their favorite coffees. Huge help for us! I highly recommend it!
Kirstyn S.
Mount Carmel, PA
For the most part I love my Keurig. It's super convenient since I normally just need my one cup of coffee at a time. I do wish the Kcups were cheaper but they do make reusable cups now that you can put bagged coffee in.
cathy c.
Fair Oaks, CA
I absolutely live my Keurig machine and do not want to use anything else. I have been using mine fir almost five years and love ! It works great and easy to use and clean. Any coffee brands taste great. thank you Keurig.
Machelle C.
Pawtucket , RI
I love this coffee machine with me and my husband both use it every single day sometimes three times a day. It's a lot faster to make coffee then hating up the water on top of the stove. This machine takes a few minutes.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?