BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

Kaylyn W.
Kaylyn W.
Davenport, IA
Foodie Expert
I have owned the keurig2.0 for six months now and I have to tell you it is the best purchased in a year. Its so easy to use and so convenient in the morning before work... But on my days off I wish there was a warming coffee pot so that I wouldn't have to keep making cup after cup. The coffee pot that comes with it does not keep the coffee warm so it's only useful when you have multiple people drinking coffee. I do love this product even though I do feel like there should be some upgrades on the next keurig.
Niki S.
Niki S.
There's not enough great words to describe how much we love this machine! Fun for the whole family, from coffee to tea to hot cocoa! We love being able to brew a whole pot when the need arises and to be able to brew a cup at a time when he wants regular and I need decaf for medical reasons. Two thumbs WAY up on this!!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Midlothian, VA
I love the quality of this brand! Years ago I purchased one of the cheaper single serve models it still works to this day. I recently purchased this model and found it at Macy's for 50% off, SCORE! Even without the discount I would've bought it because I'm a firm believer in the saying "you get what you pay for!"
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Makes cups of coffee very quickly at the perfect temperature. However, it only works with NEW k-cups. The old cups and off-brand do not work in this machine. I have also had issues with coffee grounds and the water becoming under pressure. I prefer my older keurig which can brew any k-cup and even loose grounds.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
I absolutely love my Keurig! I have hot water on demand any time I'm needing a hot beverage! it's just me so I rarely use the pot , but it's perfect for when I DO have company! Keurig also has TONS of k-cup flavors and top brands to chose from as well. from coco , tea , as well as coffees.
Shelley R.
Shelley R.
Pekin, IN
I was sent this product from influenster over a year ago and I love this product. I am the only one who drinks coffee in my home so I love that I can make a single for myself instead of wasting a whole pot. I was also sent the k cup to use use regular coffee and I love that as well. the cups can get very expensive.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Grantsville, UT
I love my Keurig! I am the only person in my household that likes coffee and I use to dump out so much coffee before I bought one of these. Now it's instant hot coffee whenever I want. My husband and daughter love to use it for hot cocoa. It's very convenient to have instant access to very hot water in our kitchen we use it for oatmeal and instant potatoes too.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Foodie Expert
This Keurig is my life! It quick and easy to use. Makes your coffee fast. I wish K-Cups were cheaper but its super convenient and no mess!
cynthia c.
cynthia c.
maywood , IL
This is a very nice Keurig machine with different brew settings. I love having fresh, hot coffee at the touch of a button. It also makes a small pot of coffee and comes with a carafe as well. Just be sure to use only Keurig approved coffees otherwise they will not work in this brewer. However, there are items available online that will enable you to use non Keurig KCups . All in all another great device from Keurig
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Boise, ID
Foodie Expert
Love how simple this product is to use. So easy my children can pick out their own choice and brew their own cocoa. I only have to make sure they can get the cup down while it's full. Lots of options in coffee/tea/beverages to brew as well. I frequently us this to brew a cup of hot water for my tea.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?