BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

Brooklyn S.
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
Foodie Expert
Love my Keurig! I was afraid of it at first, but my boyfriend gave me one and convinced me to use it! Now I can't be without it! It's so quick and convenient. I put filtered water in it, even though it filters water, I feel like pouring filtered water in it makes it have to work as hard and it wont clog on you! When I was refilling with tap water it was always clogging on me! Glad I figured this trick out!
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Alcalde, NM
I love keurig coffee machines and after getting one a few years ago, I'll never purchase any other brand. I received the new k350 system as a gift and even o still love it, I kinda miss the features of the old one, like being able to brew hot water at any amount instead of just 4 & 6 oz and a few of her things but I can live with it for now but will end up upgrading to a larger system within the next year.
AMANDA R.
AMANDA R.
Paterson, Nj
Your not going to like when I say this Keurig is not my favorite model. I had it for a week and as a Keurig lover this will not be joining my other syatems. It's going back. I wish they would have made this version a better version. This system is nice in looks but is that good enough? You are not able to use your own brand of coffee. You have to use a spacific brand of pods. Plus mine malfunctioned in less then a week. Not worth the money. I bought all my Keurigs they did not come free. Leave it at the store. I promise you it will be happier there.
Kathleen R.
Kathleen R.
Swansboro, NC
Our first Keurig died so we had to get another one. We searched for one with all of the various options we had on our original but they have done away with a lot of them. The cup sizes on our old one were numerous. You could do from espresso cup to a large mug which was really nice. I miss that. We chose this one because we could still use our reusable K-cups with it. We make a custom blend of Kona Peaberry and Kona Decaf and grind our own beans. This allows us to use our blend in the Keurig. I also use it just for hot water as well.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Du Bois, PA
I really love my keurig! We updated to a 2.0 brewer because we started drinking more coffee more often, so having the carafe is a God send. We tend to use our own coffee rather than the k-cups. It's cheaper and greener. I think the only major downfall to the 2.0 brewers is that you cannot use any k-cups that are not keurig branded and you also need to be careful with the type of reusable k-cups.
Aemee G.
Aemee G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love Keurig. It's very easy to use. I love the smell of it brewing my coffee in the morning. The only thing about this machine that I am not too fond of is the size. I am the only one who drinks coffee in our household so I will probably buy one of the smaller coffee brewing machines so we save more space in our kitchen counter.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Foodie Expert
I LOVE my keurig! It works great..it's so convenient! Quick and easy and the coffee always tastes fresh. Not only coffee, but teas and hot chocolates as well! I even use it to make my cup of soups! Speeds up the process a bit. The only problem I have ever had was that the water spit out instead of coming straight out a few times but I contacted the company and they were extremely accommodating.
Melissa k.
Melissa k.
Chippewa Lake, OH
I received this product free after my last Keurig broke after less than 1 year. I was excited about the ability to do a 4 cup pot, however I hate the DRM part where you can only use certain k-cups. Of Course I have used hacks to get around this, but its annoying. Also, I love that you can brew just hot water, however I wish you could do a 10oz cup of water. I also wish the timer function would actually brew the k cup and not just turn the brewer on.
Arlene D.
Arlene D.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
I reviewed this as a Christmas hide this past year and I was kinda thinking" what's all the hype. I'm not that big of a coffee drinker"
But this is amazing its customization setting are great and the coffee is great too! Plus there's plenty of Hacks on YouTube on how u can get the best bang for your buck with this machine .
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Geneseo, KS
This keurig has a convenient water reservoir that is easy to keep full so I can just start brewing. I like the carafe but it does not keep the coffee warm for very long. I purchased a reusable k-cup to use my own coffee so I don't have to purchase the costly k-cups. I have had no problem using it with my machine. This is a good product and I would recommend it for every day use.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?