BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Danielle P.
Middletown, OH
I love that it is single serve and a carafe but the carafe only makes two cups of coffee and I regret buying this model because of that. I do like that you can still use the refillable cups as long as it's the right type because it is cheaper. The tank needs to be bigger also.
Erica A.
Bensalem, PA
I love my Keurig 4-cup machine. It makes great coffee in a very short amount of time. There is a wide brand variety available, so there's something for everyone to make and enjoy. I like this one in particular, because you can make 1 cup or 4 cups depending on what you need.
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX
I am so grateful that I own this! It allows me to get my own personal cup of Joe in the morning and I have so many options to choose from. it comes in handy when I have company or the man needs coffee in the AM. Love it, love it, love it!
LuAnn S.
Croswell, MI
I like this machine as far as the mechanics of it goes.....however if you are a shopper that seeks out bargan brands or have a favorite shop brand unless it bears the K on the label on the k-cup the machine will not recognize it...so you have to by only genuine k-cup products
Sarah R.
Santa Clara, CA
Best in-classroom investment I made as a teacher. I kept the water full and always had a supply of fresh coffee. I would have other teachers bring me water and their own pods to make their coffee in my room. I love using my Keurig!
Karina T.
Miami
Love my keurig! It's my favorite household product. I must have a cup of coffee every morning and keurig makes the best coffee! It's easy to use, and brews in seconds. I love the variety of K-Cups there is, I can't get enough! Definitely recommend purchasing this appliance.
Wendy K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Absolutely love using this product! Pick whatever coffee I want, put the cup in there and press start. Super easy to use, and all you gotta do is just fill it up with water! Never broke down or anything! Would recommend to anyone!
Corey V.
I was always hesitant about putting the money out to buy a keuring but it's been one of my most used purchases. It's so convenient to be able to choose from my selection of k-cups and not have to worry about wasting a pot of coffee!
Rachel E.
This is a great machine for coffee and I love the keurig convenience. HOWEVER they do not accept k-cups that were purchased in the past or anything that doesn't have the keurig logo around the rim. I had old k-cups when I got this machine and it didn't let me use them.
Julie H.
Murray, KY
I am the only one in my house that drinks coffee so my keurig is my favorite!! I also love that I can have a cup of coffee, my husband can have tea, and then my son can have got chocolate. so many different options on drinks!
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?