BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Kai H.
Jenks, OK
Foodie Expert
I have had this a long time and I love it. I use it for hot water as well.
Christine T.
East Meadow, NY
This is my second coffee system from Kuerig as my first one was used so much, it needed to be replaced. It lasted 5 years, but it was time for an upgrade. Great machine that has given me more flexibility in how I brew my coffee.
Nicole P.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this product. Has so many options and I love you can make your one cup and go on with your day.
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Foodie Expert
This Keurig is really good. Its easy to operate, the water heats up quickly too. Its so easy to use in the mornings when I'm running late at the door. I actually don't drink much coffee but I use my Keurig for teas and hot cocoa
Maria M.
Sullivan, MO
I love it because it easy to clean and makes one hot cup fast when you need it in the morning
Chelsea D.
Sandston, VA
I absolutely love this! It's great and fast and lasts a very long time! It's great for on the go people!
Jessica K.
Parma heights, OH
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee maker! it warms up quickly and makes the coffee fast. you can pick how many ounces you want and the strength of the coffee. I absolutely love it!
Sara F.
Potterville, MI
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love my Keurig coffee maker. I am a huge coffee junkie and this makes me a delicious cup so quickly. I also love that you can get an attachment to brew your own coffee so that you don't always have to pick up K-Cups!
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
Foodie Expert
I love My Keurig Coffee maker. There are so man different coffee's that you can put in the coffee maker.
Lisa A.
Foodie Expert
This machine is my best friend. I love using it every day multiple times. I love the variety of drinks I can make with it
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?