BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Alison W.
Montreal
Works fast which I love. It's little loud but nothing major. There are lots of options of pods which is very much appreciated.
Gicelle A.
Very convenient and has a lot of kcup choices. Easy to clean and very userfriendly. I recommend this for home, office and small gatherings.
Ashley t.
I love thiss!! This is my saviour in the mornings and when i need to stay up all night to finish an assignment
ALANA H.
Dublin , TX
I love mine! It's simple and easy to clean. I love to make single cups of coffee. My fiance and I like different flavors of coffee so this is so much easier than trying to find a flavor that works for two people. I also make hot chocolate and tea. When cooking and something calls for hot water, I just use this. So much faster than the tap. I also recommend when switching from coffee to hot chocolate etc to clear it out with running a cup of the hot water. That way flavors don't mix.
Raquel S.
I love my Keurig. I use this for cocoa for my kids, sweet tea for my family, chai tea for myself and of course coffee. Easy to operate and love using it.
Taneisha R.
I would only give 3 stars because the machine is quite loud, especially when you are trying to be quiet in the morning.
Katie G.
Barrie, ON
I am the type of person who needs at least 3 cups of coffee every morning just to wake me up! This keriug machine is the best! If you don't mind waiting for three minutes for it to preheat then this machine will rock your mornings
Kristin V.
Pros - good selection of drinks
- easy to Clean
- quick (when kept plugged in)

Cons - takes a while for water to heat after unplugged
- pucks don't always work, even when they say Keurig compatible
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?