BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Ashleigh T.
Ashleigh T.
Ontario, Canada
I like it. Works well and easy to clean and use. I love the different varieties I can get for keurig too.
Fyzah S.
Fyzah S.
Brampton , On
Awesome coffee maker! Is always reliable and fast to use in the mornings! Would definitely recommend
Guylaine D.
Guylaine D.
Love how easy it is to use. Love the awesome selection of hot beverages! Defenatly a good purchase.
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Love love love this product!! It works amazingly and does exactly what it says it will!
Ola A.
Ola A.
Edmonton , AB
Foodie Expert
Best thing that has happened since home made coffeee, use it daily at work with my colleagues
Mackenzie G.
Mackenzie G.
Works great! Always brews a fresh coffee when needed. It's amazing and great and fantastic
Lauryn N.
Lauryn N.
Montreal, Quebec
Super-easy and fast. You don't have to worry about measuring, or making more than you need
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?