BY KEURIG #17 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Lauryn N.
Montreal, Quebec
Super-easy and fast. You don't have to worry about measuring, or making more than you need
Mackenzie G.
Works great! Always brews a fresh coffee when needed. It's amazing and great and fantastic
alison j.
belleville, ON
Brews quickly ! very quiet. I highly recommend for anyone who is a coffee lover like me!
Lucy C.
Love love love this product!! It works amazingly and does exactly what it says it will!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?