BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amber H.
Amber H.
Best coffee machine I've ever bought. Durable, dependable, and has the option to make tea, coffee and a full coffee pot
Jenelle W.
Jenelle W.
St. John's, State (US Residents)*
Foodie Expert
A must in my house in the morning!
love the variety of coffee and other beverages you can get for it!
Kaelie M.
Kaelie M.
My boyfriend and I love having this coffee maker in our apartment it's not to big and it fits perfectly on the counter.
Lori T.
Lori T.
Really like the single serve but also use it to boil water for loose tea. I also like the tea cups.
alison j.
alison j.
belleville, ON
Foodie Expert
Brews quickly ! very quiet. I highly recommend for anyone who is a coffee lover like me!
Payton B.
Payton B.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I love the Keurig! It's so quick and easy to make a cup of tea before bed! Pop in the pod and it does all of the work!
Maria E.
Maria E.
Foodie Expert
Easy to use. I use a reusable kcup so it is cheaper that way. the singles of different flavors are too expensive IMO.
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
I love this! It makes making coffee way easier and faster, and I only use recyclable cups so it's great!
Jessica  M.
Jessica M.
saskatoon, sk
I loooooove my keurig. I couldn't live without this machine. Makes it sooo simple to have fresh coffee on demand.
Ashley t.
Ashley t.
I love thiss!! This is my saviour in the mornings and when i need to stay up all night to finish an assignment
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?