BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Heather G.
Brookdale , WY
Love this Keurig model! It's not massive but holds a decent amount of water and love the carafe option as well!
Kendra F.
Tottenham
Quick and easy to use, and convenient. Lots of variety for different beverages to suit anyone's preferences.
Kylie R.
Welland
It is fast and easy to put together and gets the job done it makes hot coffee every time and rates amazing
Ashleigh T.
Ontario, Canada
I like it. Works well and easy to clean and use. I love the different varieties I can get for keurig too.
Veronica W.
I love this! It makes making coffee way easier and faster, and I only use recyclable cups so it's great!
Jenelle W.
ST. JOHN'S, NL
A must in my house in the morning!
love the variety of coffee and other beverages you can get for it!
Fyzah S.
Brampton , On
Awesome coffee maker! Is always reliable and fast to use in the mornings! Would definitely recommend
Guylaine D.
Love how easy it is to use. Love the awesome selection of hot beverages! Defenatly a good purchase.
Lori T.
Really like the single serve but also use it to boil water for loose tea. I also like the tea cups.
Ola A.
Edmonton , AB
Best thing that has happened since home made coffeee, use it daily at work with my colleagues
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?