BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Heather G.
Brookdale, NS
Foodie Expert
Love this Keurig model! It's not massive but holds a decent amount of water and love the carafe option as well!
Marlene P.
Carmanville
This is an awesome coffee machine. It's a waste to do a full pot of coffee in my house this way every cup is fresh.
Danielle D.
I like the keurig for it's convenience and speed. Sometimes I don't want to make an entire pot of coffee and it to go to waste. Keurig allows me to make one cup at a time.
shannon w.
new westminster, BC
WONDERFUL!!! I love my Keurig!! I love the hot chocolate that you can get and the chia tea latte! so yummy! I would recommend this to anyone and any one because the verity is great and its a no hassle clean up
Jasmine  V.
Foodie Expert
I bought this for my family for Christmas and it'd be a total understatement if I said that my family's been using it. We've been using it for tea, coffee and even for ramen noodles! It's amazing for every day use.
Shannon F.
South Jordan , UT
I love my Keurig and use it every morning. I am the only one who drinks coffee at my house so it is perfect for me! I love to buy different k cups and try new flavors. We use one at work too! So good!
Heather R.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
Best coffee machine ever! The pods are a bit pricey and do add up. The keurig satisfies my need for a hot cup of joe anytime!
Becky L.
My coffee tastes a bit watered down even when using the strong coffee setting. I've only tried 2 different k cups though so might not have found the right one yet.
Kim L.
edmonton, AB
Foodie Expert
I do like that the digital touch display on this machine and it seems to operate a lot smoothr than previous version and I like that this model gives the option of brewing a pot. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of most kcup offerings though. i find a lot of issue is a result of the rate of water flow and sometimes, it doesn't allow for proper steeping of tea or maximize the flavor of the coffee. however, this machine is convenient and cleanup is always easy.
Nia D.
Fort Polk, LA
Love it. This is our very first keurig machine. It works perfect, I wish I can buy the k550 though. Keurig is totally awesome coffee maker. I really recommend this machine to everyone.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?