BY KEURIG #16 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Brittani H.
Sherwood Park
Easy to use, tastes great, and looks good on the counter. I would recommend it to anyone who wants easy coffee at home!
Kaelie M.
My boyfriend and I love having this coffee maker in our apartment it's not to big and it fits perfectly on the counter.
Amber H.
Best coffee machine I've ever bought. Durable, dependable, and has the option to make tea, coffee and a full coffee pot
Taneisha R.
I would only give 3 stars because the machine is quite loud, especially when you are trying to be quiet in the morning.
Maria E.
Easy to use. I use a reusable kcup so it is cheaper that way. the singles of different flavors are too expensive IMO.
Marlene P.
This is an awesome coffee machine. It's a waste to do a full pot of coffee in my house this way every cup is fresh.
Jessica S.
I would die without this brewing machine! It's my everything! I need it in the mornings beforehand re I go to work!
Jessica  M.
saskatoon, sk
I loooooove my keurig. I couldn't live without this machine. Makes it sooo simple to have fresh coffee on demand.
Kyna J.
Beaverton , Oregon
Love it so does the whole family and there are always new and exciting favors would make great Christmas presents
Ashley t.
I love thiss!! This is my saviour in the mornings and when i need to stay up all night to finish an assignment
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?