BY KEURIG #15 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
Amber H.
Aurora
Best coffee machine I've ever bought. Durable, dependable, and has the option to make tea, coffee and a full coffee pot
Kaelie M.
My boyfriend and I love having this coffee maker in our apartment it's not to big and it fits perfectly on the counter.
Brittani H.
Sherwood Park
Easy to use, tastes great, and looks good on the counter. I would recommend it to anyone who wants easy coffee at home!
Taneisha R.
I would only give 3 stars because the machine is quite loud, especially when you are trying to be quiet in the morning.
Payton B.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I love the Keurig! It's so quick and easy to make a cup of tea before bed! Pop in the pod and it does all of the work!
Maria E.
Easy to use. I use a reusable kcup so it is cheaper that way. the singles of different flavors are too expensive IMO.
Marlene P.
Carmanville
This is an awesome coffee machine. It's a waste to do a full pot of coffee in my house this way every cup is fresh.
Jessica S.
Guelph
I would die without this brewing machine! It's my everything! I need it in the mornings beforehand re I go to work!
Kyna J.
Beaverton , Oregon
Love it so does the whole family and there are always new and exciting favors would make great Christmas presents
Jessica  M.
saskatoon, sk
I loooooove my keurig. I couldn't live without this machine. Makes it sooo simple to have fresh coffee on demand.
Maggie L.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?