BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...2 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
The best. At the beginning took me a little to get used to it just like anything else, yet one of the best quick and easy in the mornings.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Guelph
I would die without this brewing machine! It's my everything! I need it in the mornings beforehand re I go to work!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
I absolutely LOVE my keurig. It brews a perfect cup every time. I also really like how I can purchase teas and other hot drinks for it.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Cole Harbour, NS
This coffee maker is okay, I only usually use it if I need a quick cup to go! I don't find that Keurig makes the best tasting coffee.
Kendra F.
Kendra F.
Tottenham
Quick and easy to use, and convenient. Lots of variety for different beverages to suit anyone's preferences.
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
I love my coffee. This makes it so easy for me in the mornings. The one thing that I hate is that you can only use certain cups.
Kylie R.
Kylie R.
Welland
It is fast and easy to put together and gets the job done it makes hot coffee every time and rates amazing
Kyna J.
Kyna J.
Beaverton , Oregon
Love it so does the whole family and there are always new and exciting favors would make great Christmas presents
Christine L.
Christine L.
I love my Keurig machine. I no only use for coffee. The now offer K cups for iced tea and love that option for the summer.
Taneisha R.
Taneisha R.
I would only give 3 stars because the machine is quite loud, especially when you are trying to be quiet in the morning.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?