BY KEURIG #16 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Heather R.
Toronto, ON
Best coffee machine ever! The pods are a bit pricey and do add up. The keurig satisfies my need for a hot cup of joe anytime!
Karman N.
Edmonton, AB
I love this brewing system! i use it everyday and it fits perfectly in my kitchen! i love the huge range of flavors offered
Brittany S.
Halifax
The best thing about this is the extreme variety of k cups available! This way the more variety the better value cost wise.
Christine L.
I love my Keurig machine. I no only use for coffee. The now offer K cups for iced tea and love that option for the summer.
Cynthia R.
Edmonton
I don not use the coffee maker often as I do not drink caffeine. My husband really enjoys this machine and uses it daily
Shannon S.
Gets the job done. Makes a good cup of coffee, but prefer to use the hot water to steep tea instead of using tea K-Cups.
Kaelie M.
My boyfriend and I love having this coffee maker in our apartment it's not to big and it fits perfectly on the counter.
Payton B.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I love the Keurig! It's so quick and easy to make a cup of tea before bed! Pop in the pod and it does all of the work!
Brittani H.
Sherwood Park
Easy to use, tastes great, and looks good on the counter. I would recommend it to anyone who wants easy coffee at home!
Amber H.
Aurora
Best coffee machine I've ever bought. Durable, dependable, and has the option to make tea, coffee and a full coffee pot
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?