BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Ashlyn M.
Gastonia, NC
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love my brewing system. I wouldn't trade it for a thing in the world!
Mariam G.
Gurnee, IL
Foodie Expert
Very convenient for my morning coffee! I just put the cup in and its ready in 5 minutes! I love it
Nicole P.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this product. Has so many options and I love you can make your one cup and go on with your day.
Julia A.
I love it my dad loves it. Love it
Morgan V.
Foodie Expert
I love this machine. It helps me make coffee, which helps me stay awake, which helps me work, which helps me make money, which helps me buy more coffee...wait
Alexandra L.
Mission, TX
Absolutely amazing and super quick and easy to use whenever I'm in a rush to get out the door.
Jill L.
Randolph, NJ
We love our new Keurig. This one has a filter for the water chamber and a large pot option. We use ours just for coffee.
Jen B.
Bel air, Md
Love my keurig, so nice to have a single-serve cup of coffee instantly whenever I want one. Lots of flavors to choose from
Sara F.
Potterville, MI
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love my Keurig coffee maker. I am a huge coffee junkie and this makes me a delicious cup so quickly. I also love that you can get an attachment to brew your own coffee so that you don't always have to pick up K-Cups!
Giza C.
Love this machine. I make myself a caramel iced latte whenever I want. I love how your able to foam the milk and it's so easy to clean
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?