BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
I love the keurig for what it is it's great for a quick coffee on-the-go. You don't have to do the hassle of getting the filter out,filling the water all the way up to the line and waiting for a full pot of coffee to be brewed. With a Keurig, it's just add how much water you want for one cup and put the pod into the slot and in 30-seconds to a minute later you are ready to go.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Foodie Expert
I love this machine. I love that we can brew a carafe or a single cup. We can choose how big the cup is and whether we want strong coffee or not. It also has a setting for tea and hot cocoa. I can use k-cups or our reusable k-cup packs so we can use our own favorite ground coffees. We use filtered water in ours as we have hard water where we live. I think next time we will get another system that does specialty coffees as well.
Brianna E.
Brianna E.
Des Plaines, IL
Foodie Expert
I find the single serve feature works just fine, but I am highly disappointed in the carafe. The strength of the coffee made when you're in the carafe setting is more like coffee flavored water. Ick! Trust me, I've looked up the "how dos" and have tried a variety of settings, and for me, the coffee flavored water is not coffee enough to be worth using the carafe. Major bummer.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this Keurig! I normally make tea with it and it's very lovely. It's easy to clean and easy to use as well. I live alone so it's nice to have a single serve machine such as this one. Plus, when guests come over they can choose what they would like as well which is nice. Overall it's a great product that is worth the price especially if you drink tea/coffee frequently.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Metamora, MI
Foodie Expert
We have had 3 keurig systems in the last 2 years. The last 2 were terrible. We had to have them send us new parts twice and a new system again. In the end we ended up with a plain ol' coffee maker that hasn't let us down (yet). I also didn't like that the carafe only brews 2 large mugs of coffee. If I make a pot of coffee I want more then 2 cups between my husband and I.
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Oakley, MI
Foodie Expert
My husband bought this for me for Christmas and I love it!! It took a little playing around to figure out all little things it does but it was worth it. My husband was skeptical about getting me one saying it would be a waste of money. But I have proved him wrong everyday since Christmas morning and he is starting to become an avid coffee drinker himself now!!!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Foodie Expert
I love my Keurig. I love how quick I can have a cup of coffee of tea in the morning. It helps speed up my routine before work. Although, I've had it for a year now and it does have this weird lag at the end of brewing a cup. It's almost as if something gets stuck and blocks the last bit of coffee to get out. Sometimes it takes like 5 min. But other than that it's great.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Clarksville, TN
Love. This so much. Only one issue but I called their customer service and she walked me through the short simple steps to clean out this little needle that apparently gets clogged a lot more if you drink a lot of hot cocoa which we did last winter haha. It still works like brand new the day we first started using it. Not sure how I'd survive without my Keurig?! Lol
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Harpers Ferry, WV
I am so happy with my purchase and I got a great deal on it at target because it was on sale and there was a gift card received with purchase. So far, it's been used 2-5 times a day for the last 2 months in my house. Works flawlessly and I LOVE the option to choose a bolder brew. I haven't used the carafe yet, but I'm glad we have it. I have a separate coffee maker in case we have a lot of company, but I won't need that anymore.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Puyallup, WA
Love my Keurig. It's nice to be able to have a single cup without having to make a huge pot. Sometimes it's just my husband getting coffee early in the morning and a pot would just sit there until hours later when I wake, getting cold and gross. The Keurig eliminates that cold gross coffee. Plus I can use the single re-useable cups and compost my grounds.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?