BY KEURIG #16 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Allison H.
Wise, VA
I love my Keurug 2.0! Although I am not a heavy coffee drinker I do drink a lot of tea and it is nice to have hot water at easy access! I don't have to wait 5-7 mins for a kettle to boil. The coffee and tea always tastes fresh and it is easy to clean!
Kayla N.
Osceola, WI
My Keurig 2.0 is my best friend in the mornings! I was actually nervous to get one but it has not disappointed! It runs quickly and efficiently and I love having a carafe with it. It's easy to use, the touch screen makes it really convenient and it gives more ounce options than the older models.
Lauren C.
Raleigh, MS
I love my kuerig. I make cappuccino in it nearly every day. My coffee is made quickly and is always delicious. I like the fact has a water reservoir so that I don't have to always refill it and that is automatically turns off to not waste energy.
Chantel M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Absolutely in love with my keurig 2.0!!! I am a person that loves coffee but never drinks a full pot. I love how simple and easy to use the machine is. And I also love all the different brands of coffee that they have for the K cups! I can have Starbucks everyday and never leave my house!!!!
Blair M.
King, NC
Oh how much I love this Keurig! Fresh coffee everyone I brew has completely changed the game in coffee. I have never had a problem with this machine and it makes perfect cups of coffee! If you don't have one, you should really consider it. It is one of the best things I have ever bought!
Lexi R.
Malta, ID
Keurigs have redefined the meaning of convenience. Make sure there is water, pop in your cup, and a few seconds later your drink is ready. I'm not a fan of the fact that the cups are made of plastic and create a great deal of waste that should be recycled, however. It is a downside.
Shelby H.
Boynton Beach, FL
Love love love my keurig!!! I never used to drink much, except for the occasional Starbucks because brewing a whole pot would be a waste. I love that I can change my coffee up day by day and that I can also brew a single glass of tea if I like
Jody M.
Elkridge, MD
It's so convenient to use a Keurig. I try to use the refillable cup that I got separately instead of k cups since I don't want to throw them away. My system has broken several times but so far I've been able to fix it. Not sure I would get this again but it is extremely convenient.
Talesha R.
Jacksonville, FL
Love how simple and easy it is to use!! Love the variety of k cups from hot tea, coffee, cocoa and love that they have a organic variety!! So much easier not to waste and just make a single serving and to have it available for company!!
Sonja Y.
Marysville, WA
Love this coffee system, only 3 stars though due to it only making one cup it's convinient but I do enjoy more then one cup of coffee. With the amount of time it takes to make one cup I could have half a pot with a regular coffee brewer. Also kind of hard to clean regularly
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?