BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Hgsquaredd C.
Foodie Expert
My sisters and I bought this 2 years ago on Boxing Day. And up until this day it works great! We've unused a bunch of different k cups from Tim Hortons, Folgers, Star Bucks and McDonalds Brand. From there you'll know that you'll never miss out on anything.
Jessica W.
Windsor, ON
Foodie Expert
I absolutely adore my Keurig. Whether it be for coffee, tea, hot chocolate or even cup noodles (thanks to the hot water).
This machine has me covered. It is definitely a daily essential, and I don't know where I'd be without this little machine.
Chelsea M.
I am a huge coffee drinker and when I received one of these for Christmas I was sceptacle at first but then loved how quick and easy it is to use in the morning.
Ola A.
Edmonton , AB
Foodie Expert
Best thing that has happened since home made coffeee, use it daily at work with my colleagues
Samantha M.
Love my Keurig! There are so many coffee options you can choose from. It is a simple machine that is easy to maneuver. It is fast which is good for a busy morning.
Kendra F.
Tottenham
Quick and easy to use, and convenient. Lots of variety for different beverages to suit anyone's preferences.
Kaelie M.
My boyfriend and I love having this coffee maker in our apartment it's not to big and it fits perfectly on the counter.
Lori T.
Really like the single serve but also use it to boil water for loose tea. I also like the tea cups.
Mackenzie G.
Works great! Always brews a fresh coffee when needed. It's amazing and great and fantastic
Ashleigh T.
Ontario, Canada
I like it. Works well and easy to clean and use. I love the different varieties I can get for keurig too.
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?