BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
melanie k.
melanie k.
Very good. We use the reusable coffee cups and buy just regular coffee. We hate to through out all those cups in the garbage. Its fast and clean.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Halifax
The best thing about this is the extreme variety of k cups available! This way the more variety the better value cost wise.
Karman N.
Karman N.
Edmonton, AB
Foodie Expert
I love this brewing system! i use it everyday and it fits perfectly in my kitchen! i love the huge range of flavors offered
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Peterborough
Love it. Makes mornings a lot easier. No more waiting for a kettle to boil, just pop a pod in and press the bottom and is ready in 10 seconds.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Brookdale, NS
Foodie Expert
Love this Keurig model! It's not massive but holds a decent amount of water and love the carafe option as well!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Foodie Expert
Gets the job done. Makes a good cup of coffee, but prefer to use the hot water to steep tea instead of using tea K-Cups.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Edmonton
I don not use the coffee maker often as I do not drink caffeine. My husband really enjoys this machine and uses it daily
Jaclynne G.
Jaclynne G.
Winnipeg, MB
Foodie Expert
As far as single serve coffee makers go this one is alright. However I do have an issue with coffee ground clogging up the system regularly,
Brittani H.
Brittani H.
Sherwood Park
Easy to use, tastes great, and looks good on the counter. I would recommend it to anyone who wants easy coffee at home!
Gicelle A.
Gicelle A.
Very convenient and has a lot of kcup choices. Easy to clean and very userfriendly. I recommend this for home, office and small gatherings.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?