BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Katelyn R.
I love my coffee. This makes it so easy for me in the mornings. The one thing that I hate is that you can only use certain cups.
Alison W.
Montreal
Works fast which I love. It's little loud but nothing major. There are lots of options of pods which is very much appreciated.
Courtney A.
Winnipeg, MB
This is a great coffee maker and I highly recommend it to anybody. You have so many different coffee flavors to choose from.
Heather R.
Toronto, ON
Best coffee machine ever! The pods are a bit pricey and do add up. The keurig satisfies my need for a hot cup of joe anytime!
Brittany S.
Halifax
The best thing about this is the extreme variety of k cups available! This way the more variety the better value cost wise.
Christine L.
I love my Keurig machine. I no only use for coffee. The now offer K cups for iced tea and love that option for the summer.
Karman N.
Edmonton, AB
I love this brewing system! i use it everyday and it fits perfectly in my kitchen! i love the huge range of flavors offered
Shannon S.
Gets the job done. Makes a good cup of coffee, but prefer to use the hot water to steep tea instead of using tea K-Cups.
Cynthia R.
Edmonton
I don not use the coffee maker often as I do not drink caffeine. My husband really enjoys this machine and uses it daily
Payton B.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I love the Keurig! It's so quick and easy to make a cup of tea before bed! Pop in the pod and it does all of the work!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?