BY KEURIG #13 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I gue...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it...1 Answers
melanie k.
Very good. We use the reusable coffee cups and buy just regular coffee. We hate to through out all those cups in the garbage. Its fast and clean.
Alexandra H.
Trent Lakes
Love it. Makes mornings a lot easier. No more waiting for a kettle to boil, just pop a pod in and press the bottom and is ready in 10 seconds.
Jaclynne G.
Winnipeg, MB
As far as single serve coffee makers go this one is alright. However I do have an issue with coffee ground clogging up the system regularly,
The best. At the beginning took me a little to get used to it just like anything else, yet one of the best quick and easy in the mornings.
Gicelle A.
Very convenient and has a lot of kcup choices. Easy to clean and very userfriendly. I recommend this for home, office and small gatherings.
Lisa S.
I love the selection of coffee and tea. There's also hot chocolate! they also have iced drinks which I love. great system. easy to use.
Carlene G.
Amazing amazing amazing could not ask for a better coffee maker it's nice to have a cup of coffee without having to make a full pot :)
Michelle P.
I absolutely LOVE my keurig. It brews a perfect cup every time. I also really like how I can purchase teas and other hot drinks for it.
Jessica H.
Cole Harbour, NS
This coffee maker is okay, I only usually use it if I need a quick cup to go! I don't find that Keurig makes the best tasting coffee.
Paige H.
Red Deer
Love that you are able to brew multiple cups or single cups easy to use and relatively quiet especially if you are leaving early
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?