BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Lily L.
Lily L.
Toronto
My family got this during the Christmas break. I don't really like to drink coffee. But for the rare times that I do drink coffee, I use my Keurig.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Foodie Expert
I love the selection of coffee and tea. There's also hot chocolate! they also have iced drinks which I love. great system. easy to use.
Becky L.
Becky L.
My coffee tastes a bit watered down even when using the strong coffee setting. I've only tried 2 different k cups though so might not have found the right one yet.
Lexy S.
Lexy S.
It's super easy to make coffee for a friend, but it's not as much fun as using an espresso machine.
Forget about using it to make tea- the "hot" water is tepid.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Winnipeg, MB
Foodie Expert
This is a great coffee maker and I highly recommend it to anybody. You have so many different coffee flavors to choose from.
Carlene G.
Carlene G.
Amazing amazing amazing could not ask for a better coffee maker it's nice to have a cup of coffee without having to make a full pot :)
Marta C.
Marta C.
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee maker he make great coffee :)::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Alison W.
Alison W.
Montreal
Works fast which I love. It's little loud but nothing major. There are lots of options of pods which is very much appreciated.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
Best coffee machine ever! The pods are a bit pricey and do add up. The keurig satisfies my need for a hot cup of joe anytime!
Marlene P.
Marlene P.
Carmanville
This is an awesome coffee machine. It's a waste to do a full pot of coffee in my house this way every cup is fresh.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?