BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Samantha F.
Edmonton, Alberta
Ever since they came out with single brewing coffee machines I just fell in love with Keurig home brewing system. I get many varieties of coffee and the machine brews to your appropriate size from an espresso shot to a venti sized coffee. the machine so is an easy clean and it fits pretty much anywhere.
Kylie R.
Welland
It is fast and easy to put together and gets the job done it makes hot coffee every time and rates amazing
A N.
Toronto
This Keurig 2.0 system has really changed the way I get my morning caffeine fix. The expanded water tank has definitely been a welcome improvement. The Machine is simple to clean, easy to use and my guests love it. Keurig brand products also have many accessories that make it fun to use and even more integrated into my every day life.
Mary-Lynn D.
Vineland , Ontario
This coffee maker is very good and always makes a good cup of coffee. At times it glitches and it's unfortunate you can only use keurig brands. I love the touch screen and it's classy look. I would recommend this
The best. At the beginning took me a little to get used to it just like anything else, yet one of the best quick and easy in the mornings.
Payton B.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I love the Keurig! It's so quick and easy to make a cup of tea before bed! Pop in the pod and it does all of the work!
Alexandra H.
Trent Lakes
Foodie Expert
Love it. Makes mornings a lot easier. No more waiting for a kettle to boil, just pop a pod in and press the bottom and is ready in 10 seconds.
Jessica  M.
saskatoon, sk
I loooooove my keurig. I couldn't live without this machine. Makes it sooo simple to have fresh coffee on demand.
Jaclynne G.
Winnipeg, MB
Foodie Expert
As far as single serve coffee makers go this one is alright. However I do have an issue with coffee ground clogging up the system regularly,
Amber H.
Best coffee machine I've ever bought. Durable, dependable, and has the option to make tea, coffee and a full coffee pot
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?