BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
melanie k.
Very good. We use the reusable coffee cups and buy just regular coffee. We hate to through out all those cups in the garbage. Its fast and clean.
Jenelle W.
St. John's, NL
Foodie Expert
A must in my house in the morning!
love the variety of coffee and other beverages you can get for it!
Kyna J.
Beaverton , Oregon
Love it so does the whole family and there are always new and exciting favors would make great Christmas presents
Sarah U.
Foodie Expert
I've always loved keurigs. Probably always will. The only thing I wish this one had was an option for larger cups. All of the mugs I have are larger than the options available on the machine so I end up having to use 2 k cups for one mug of whatever I'm making. They're not huge mugs either. Normal novelty ones. Much prefer cool mugs than the standard plain ones.
Lauryn N.
Montreal, Quebec
Super-easy and fast. You don't have to worry about measuring, or making more than you need
Katelyn R.
I love my coffee. This makes it so easy for me in the mornings. The one thing that I hate is that you can only use certain cups.
Hannah M.
Montreal, QC
I like that you can remove the grate at the bottom, because then your thermos will fit under the Keurig directly. Hate that you have to buy marginally expensive single cups. But the quality is good. Depends on your priorities. Also horrible for the environment if you don't recycle the used cups?
Donna G.
My family and I absolutely love this brewing system. We held out for many years and thought we'd never buy into the individual cup maker systems but we were wrong! Once our teenage daughters started drinking Starbucks on a regular basis, we thought we'd buy one as a family Christmas present. Everyone loves it! It's actually less waste this way as we used to someone's throw away a half a pot of coffee. Now we can choose the flavor of coffee and not have to worry about anyone else not liking it. Win, win.
Bishop A.
I absolutely adore my Keurig 2.0.
From coffee to tea to hot chocolate, this little machine has me covered. With the endless pod options and small counter space take up, I am saving money, while still drinking brands like Starbucks and Tim Hortons at home. This system encourages the use of a reusable cup, which doesn't quite make up for the environmentally unfriendly pods - but helps. Many top brands are working on Eco-friendly pods and I do what I can to make wise consumer choices.

The option to brew a carafe is yours when entertaining and you can control your ounces as well as if you'd like your brew bold or not.

The Keurig loses a star due to the max size being 10 ounces for a personal coffee. Monday's call for at least 16.
Carlene G.
Amazing amazing amazing could not ask for a better coffee maker it's nice to have a cup of coffee without having to make a full pot :)
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?