BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Mary-Lynn D.
Mary-Lynn D.
Vineland , Ontario
This coffee maker is very good and always makes a good cup of coffee. At times it glitches and it's unfortunate you can only use keurig brands. I love the touch screen and it's classy look. I would recommend this
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Love my Keurig! There are so many coffee options you can choose from. It is a simple machine that is easy to maneuver. It is fast which is good for a busy morning.
shannon w.
shannon w.
new westminster, BC
WONDERFUL!!! I love my Keurig!! I love the hot chocolate that you can get and the chia tea latte! so yummy! I would recommend this to anyone and any one because the verity is great and its a no hassle clean up
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
I am a huge coffee drinker and when I received one of these for Christmas I was sceptacle at first but then loved how quick and easy it is to use in the morning.
Alanna C.
Alanna C.
Milton Station, Prince Edward Island
I love my keurig, the only thing I don't like about if is that the older k-cups don't work in it. but other then that I love how it can make a pot of coffee.
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
Pros - good selection of drinks
- easy to Clean
- quick (when kept plugged in)

Cons - takes a while for water to heat after unplugged
- pucks don't always work, even when they say Keurig compatible
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Oakville
I love the keurig. I was Skeptical at first but I fell in love with this coffee maker. It is so quick and easy to use and brews a great tasting coffee.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Montreal
I don't drink coffee but this machine is great to have for my guests. It's fast, quiet and the pods that are made for it offer a variety of flavors.
Brandi O.
Brandi O.
Foodie Expert
I really love my keurig it's the beat thing since slice bread. it so convenient if I only what that one cup that is all I make and I love being able to make tea coco and cappuccino with it
Jessie M.
Jessie M.
Denton, MD
Wish i could pull this thing apart more often since i dislike germs but i work overnights and without my baby i would never make it. love my keurig
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?