BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...3 Answers
  • I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Chelsea M.
I am a huge coffee drinker and when I received one of these for Christmas I was sceptacle at first but then loved how quick and easy it is to use in the morning.
Kristin V.
Pros - good selection of drinks
- easy to Clean
- quick (when kept plugged in)

Cons - takes a while for water to heat after unplugged
- pucks don't always work, even when they say Keurig compatible
Becky L.
My coffee tastes a bit watered down even when using the strong coffee setting. I've only tried 2 different k cups though so might not have found the right one yet.
Lexy S.
It's super easy to make coffee for a friend, but it's not as much fun as using an espresso machine.
Forget about using it to make tea- the "hot" water is tepid.
Alanna C.
Milton Station, Prince Edward Island
I love my keurig, the only thing I don't like about if is that the older k-cups don't work in it. but other then that I love how it can make a pot of coffee.
Raquel S.
I love my Keurig. I use this for cocoa for my kids, sweet tea for my family, chai tea for myself and of course coffee. Easy to operate and love using it.
Lauren M.
Oakville
I love the keurig. I was Skeptical at first but I fell in love with this coffee maker. It is so quick and easy to use and brews a great tasting coffee.
Samantha K.
Montreal
I don't drink coffee but this machine is great to have for my guests. It's fast, quiet and the pods that are made for it offer a variety of flavors.
Lily L.
Toronto
My family got this during the Christmas break. I don't really like to drink coffee. But for the rare times that I do drink coffee, I use my Keurig.
Jessie M.
Denton, MD
Wish i could pull this thing apart more often since i dislike germs but i work overnights and without my baby i would never make it. love my keurig
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?