BY KEURIG #14 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Jessica T.
Newmarket
I will never use another coffee machine again! Keurig is so easy to use and to clean!
coffee is less then a minute.. thats what I'm talking about, in the mornings this coffee machine will save lives.
Nia D.
Fort Polk, LA
Love it. This is our very first keurig machine. It works perfect, I wish I can buy the k550 though. Keurig is totally awesome coffee maker. I really recommend this machine to everyone.
Christina S.
Brampton, ON
The product works well. Great to have the Carafe when using it with larger groups. However, it does not use old k-cup which was the downside for me. The k-cups can get a bit pricey.
Jennifer J.
Frankford, On
My mother got one of these for Christmas last year. During our Stay over the holidays we had fresh brewed coffee every morning. I like the carafe for more then one person. Or when you need the extra coffee.
Brittany K.
Calgary
Not the best coffee Brewer but it delivers a good cup of coffee. It takes way to long to heat up the water and the coffee made only ever fills 2/3 of a standard coffee cup
Danielle D.
I like the keurig for it's convenience and speed. Sometimes I don't want to make an entire pot of coffee and it to go to waste. Keurig allows me to make one cup at a time.
Lauren B.
Toronto
I love my new keurig!!! It's amazing :) especially with all of the new coffee flavors they have out now, there's nothing easier than this machine! Just push and go!
Mary-Lynn D.
Vineland , Ontario
This coffee maker is very good and always makes a good cup of coffee. At times it glitches and it's unfortunate you can only use keurig brands. I love the touch screen and it's classy look. I would recommend this
Samantha M.
Love my Keurig! There are so many coffee options you can choose from. It is a simple machine that is easy to maneuver. It is fast which is good for a busy morning.
shannon w.
new westminster, BC
WONDERFUL!!! I love my Keurig!! I love the hot chocolate that you can get and the chia tea latte! so yummy! I would recommend this to anyone and any one because the verity is great and its a no hassle clean up
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Robyn M.
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?
Cristina M.
how many coffee rates do you take per day?