BY KEURIG #11 in Coffeemakers

• I am wondering if people like the coffee pot thing? I guess I jus...1 Answers
  • Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Jasmine  V.
Foodie Expert
I bought this for my family for Christmas and it'd be a total understatement if I said that my family's been using it. We've been using it for tea, coffee and even for ramen noodles! It's amazing for every day use.
Brandi O.
Foodie Expert
I really love my keurig it's the beat thing since slice bread. it so convenient if I only what that one cup that is all I make and I love being able to make tea coco and cappuccino with it
Shannon F.
South Jordan , UT
I love my Keurig and use it every morning. I am the only one who drinks coffee at my house so it is perfect for me! I love to buy different k cups and try new flavors. We use one at work too! So good!
Jessica T.
Newmarket
I will never use another coffee machine again! Keurig is so easy to use and to clean!
coffee is less then a minute.. thats what I'm talking about, in the mornings this coffee machine will save lives.
Nia D.
Fort Polk, LA
Love it. This is our very first keurig machine. It works perfect, I wish I can buy the k550 though. Keurig is totally awesome coffee maker. I really recommend this machine to everyone.
Christina S.
Brampton, ON
The product works well. Great to have the Carafe when using it with larger groups. However, it does not use old k-cup which was the downside for me. The k-cups can get a bit pricey.
Jennifer J.
Frankford, On
My mother got one of these for Christmas last year. During our Stay over the holidays we had fresh brewed coffee every morning. I like the carafe for more then one person. Or when you need the extra coffee.
Brittany K.
Calgary
Not the best coffee Brewer but it delivers a good cup of coffee. It takes way to long to heat up the water and the coffee made only ever fills 2/3 of a standard coffee cup
Danielle D.
I like the keurig for it's convenience and speed. Sometimes I don't want to make an entire pot of coffee and it to go to waste. Keurig allows me to make one cup at a time.
Lauren B.
Toronto
I love my new keurig!!! It's amazing :) especially with all of the new coffee flavors they have out now, there's nothing easier than this machine! Just push and go!
Maggie L.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Robyn M.
Foodie Expert
Does the Keurig work with K-Cup compatible products, or only with the K brand?