BY KEURIG #12 in Coffeemakers

• Can this keurig brew plain hot water and how long does it take to...1 Answers
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Sarnia, ON
I use this machine everyday! Love how many flavors are available and all the different drinks. However I have it 4/5 stars because the water tank could be bigger. Requires filling after every 2 cups or so which is a bit of an annoyance but not enough for me to get any other brewing system
Katherine E.
Katherine E.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this coffee maker! It's so convenient and no messy clean up! And best of all the coffee is fast,hot and tastes great! I use it daily. For the price and value this is great!!!
Jasmine  V.
Jasmine V.
I bought this for my family for Christmas and it'd be a total understatement if I said that my family's been using it. We've been using it for tea, coffee and even for ramen noodles! It's amazing for every day use.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
South Jordan , UT
I love my Keurig and use it every morning. I am the only one who drinks coffee at my house so it is perfect for me! I love to buy different k cups and try new flavors. We use one at work too! So good!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Newmarket
I will never use another coffee machine again! Keurig is so easy to use and to clean!
coffee is less then a minute.. thats what I'm talking about, in the mornings this coffee machine will save lives.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Brampton, ON
The product works well. Great to have the Carafe when using it with larger groups. However, it does not use old k-cup which was the downside for me. The k-cups can get a bit pricey.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Frankford, On
My mother got one of these for Christmas last year. During our Stay over the holidays we had fresh brewed coffee every morning. I like the carafe for more then one person. Or when you need the extra coffee.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Calgary
Not the best coffee Brewer but it delivers a good cup of coffee. It takes way to long to heat up the water and the coffee made only ever fills 2/3 of a standard coffee cup
Raquel S.
Raquel S.
I love my Keurig. I use this for cocoa for my kids, sweet tea for my family, chai tea for myself and of course coffee. Easy to operate and love using it.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Toronto
I love my new keurig!!! It's amazing :) especially with all of the new coffee flavors they have out now, there's nothing easier than this machine! Just push and go!
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
how many coffee rates do you take per day?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Huda a.
Huda a.
How long does it take to make one cup of coffee?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I love coffee and I want to know, how good is this coffee maker?